rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Superfood / Green Powder Reviews?

Has anyone tried the Superfood powders? Its supposed to be powdered greens, minerals, and vitamins which provide you with a huge dose of antioxidants + your daily serving of greens. Goes for $35+ at wholefoods / amazon. (Brands: Amazinggrass, All day energy greens... etc)

I'm leery of reading reviews online because I always fear that the company is paying marketers to write them up.

Anyone try it out? Great lifestyle addition or bullshit? I'm looking into it as Ive been pulling in long hours at the office and haven't had proper time or desire to juice and get my veggies in, so its basically either this or limited veggies. Thanks

[Image: image_35040_original_X_130_white.jpg]

I use Barleans greens in my protein shakes. I can't say that adding greens has changed my life to any degree. Barleans does improve the flavor of my chocolate protein shake though. It doesn't hurt but I can't say that it helps either.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

I've tried them several times, never felt any different to be honest.

I swear by Greens+.. feel better all around after chugging a shaker cup down. Cognitive function is definitely improved. I've used the original blend a bunch, as well as Greens+Energy. Give it a try and see what you think. It's not cheap but it goes a fairly long way.

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas