rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Girl

College Girl

So there is this solid 8.5/10 girl i like who has been leading me on since the start of college, but she was clearly interested. only reason i think it didnt happen was she had a boyfriend.

a few months later (a few months after being very short with her+publically getting with other hot girls), thats over and she drunk texted me last week telling me to come fuck (literally that explicit). i was pretty far off campus so couldnt act on it, and i woke up to missed calls from her at 4am.

so my question is, how do i play it? i want to fuck this girl more than anyone can imagine, but i feel that if i come across as liking her too much/texting her a lot, her attraction for me will cool. And on the other hand, if i dont act on it, i could miss this window of opportunity?

College Girl

Sounds to me like it's a done deal... don't sweat missing the opportunity. I had this exact same situation happen to me in college some time ago. Send her one funny text later tonight after dinner, maybe something like, "Wow, you seemed excited to see me last night" or you could just play it head on like, "come to my place tomorrow and bring some friends, we are playing beer pong". Then escalate from there.

Whatever you do, don't tell her you want to fuck her more and anyone else, just be calm and collected and it will happen. Enjoy it bro!

College Girl

"drunk texts you"

Its funny how every time a sloot acts desperate or sends a text where she clearly wants to get fucked she's "drunk."

I just learned recently that "being drunk" is an anti sloot technique.

Don't sweat this, she wants the D

College Girl

I would be playful and tease her a bit in your next few texts and try to set-up a meet. Just like -g- said, try to escalate. She really wants the D if she was that explicit.