rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What if you don't like clubs?

I have never been a club person, ever. The club atmosphere sucks for me most of the times. What are some other nightlife places to meet girls?

I feel you man. I much prefer day game or quiet places where it's possible to speak without shouting. Then again if you dislike clubs then going to them is a way to challenge your comfort zone. I go to clubs simply because it's better to go there than to stay inside.

"What are some other nightlife places to meet girls?"

Are you kidding me?

I have literally written on this subject for 5 years.

Here you go for short list:

Boxing Matches
The Racetrack
Art Galleries
High end restaurants
Dope Events
Mansion Parties
Oscar Parties
Street Game
Lounges

Gmanifesto,

I am a huge boxing fan. However, any fly women worthy of my approach is there with a dude. I never see any women at sporting events that I can even approach. grrr...[Image: smile.gif] I usually go to top sporting events, and they are usually sausage-fests mixed with couples or girls I don't want to approach.

Maybe I need to go to the ones in Las Vegas only?

BY the way, Ill add one more spot. 4/5-star hotel bars on weekdays. Usually, they have female business travelers eager for company before they go back home to hubby.

Mixx

Mixx -

I have been to plenty of boxing matches that were real airballs (for girls anyway), especially the smaller cards. Big fights in Las Vegas are a different deal.

You usually need to have some real "in's" though: good seats, knowing the right people ie saying "what up" to Sugar Shane's Dad, things like that, the best however is to be in one of the fighter's entourage's rolling into the ring. Come Suited Down.

And remember, you can always try to swoop the Ring Card Girls!

"Ill add one more spot. 4/5-star hotel bars on weekdays"

Man, I can believe I forgot that on that quick list I did.

I probably do that one more than anything.

Quote:Quote:

Totally right, G Manifesto.

This last semester in college I worked as a valet at the nicest hotel in town and can say that you will find the hottest, best dressed, and most wealthy girls looking for a good time getting a drink at the hotel bar around 9 before they go out to meet their girlfriends.

There are never any men there either. Ripe ripe opportunity.

Quote: (05-08-2011 12:03 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Mixx -

I have been to plenty of boxing matches that were real airballs (for girls anyway), especially the smaller cards. Big fights in Las Vegas are a different deal.

You usually need to have some real "in's" though: good seats, knowing the right people ie saying "what up" to Sugar Shane's Dad, things like that, the best however is to be in one of the fighter's entourage's rolling into the ring. Come Suited Down.

Hotel Lobbies are sweet, Me and a friend are working on locking down the Sheraton so we can take advantage of the parties there. Any tips G?

Quote: (05-08-2011 05:01 AM)flashbang Wrote:  

I feel you man. I much prefer day game or quiet places where it's possible to speak without shouting. Then again if you dislike clubs then going to them is a way to challenge your comfort zone. I go to clubs simply because it's better to go there than to stay inside.

I used to not like clubs at all, being a wallflower. But it can aid your game in so many ways. You have to be short and precise with what you say. You have to be able to get your presence across instead of talk your ass off. It forces you to be forward, which has aided me tons.

Sympathy for the Devil

Quote: (05-08-2011 01:01 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Mixx -

Hotel Lobbies are sweet, Me and a friend are working on locking down the Sheraton so we can take advantage of the parties there. Any tips G?

Yeah, I should write something up on breaking this down.

Until then, here is a little appetizer to keep the troops satiated:

Lock down the bartender in the hotel lobby bar.

That way, you can just post up solo and rap out with him while the girls roll in to the trap.

I always go Suited Down, of course, and the beauty of hotel lobby bars is that is completely acceptable to be Dolo ie "just in town on biz, putting together some big deals" type vibe.

This might be a great place to start for cats out there wanting to get into Dolo Game to get comfortable (which seems to be a concern for a lot of cats on here). In fact, it might have been where I started.

After that, work on locking everyone else down. I have literally known almost everyone in certain hotels (valets, maids, GM, concierge etc) and sometimes without even staying there!

Hotel lobbies and bars? Interesting. There's a lot to work with here but I never considered hitting one up

I'd never question G I know he knows his shit, but this list seems to cater towards those that are in the money and/or in the know. Any ideas for those of us who dont have a big bankroll and high end connections?

Quote: (05-08-2011 05:08 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Here you go for short list:

Boxing Matches
The Racetrack
I might be wrong but arent these pricey to get into?
Art Galleries
This one I really like, I've seen a couple art expos and galleries that are doing night events but logistics didnt work for me at the time
High end restaurants
Do you mean go there and eat and see what walks in? And if so the price issue rises up for me
Dope Events
Mansion Parties
Oscar Parties
Dont see this being viable for us common folk [Image: wink.gif]
Street Game
Lounges
Word
4/5 Star Hotel Bars
Any recommendations?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Chad Daring -

"Any ideas for those of us who dont have a big bankroll and high end connections?"

Yes.

When I was a younger proto-type G, I was all about house parties at the beach. And mad day Game. At the beach.

Not sure if that helps to many out there that don't live at the beach, and the "house party era" of old is a thing of the past more or less in Southern California beach communities.

"I might be wrong but arent these pricey to get into?"

Racetracks are actually super cheap to get into.

However if you are talking about The Del Mar Racetrack's Turf Club ( http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/dre...-club.html ), no amount of money will get you in. You need to be a member or know a member. You could be a billionarie, but if you don't have the connects, you aren't crossing the plane of the entrance.

"Do you mean go there and eat and see what walks in? And if so the price issue rises up for me"

Yeah you need some kind of Bankroll to operate. But you can always just order apps and cocktails, which is what I do anyway.

(Hotels) "Any recommendations?"

Yeah, I have tons. I am literally a walking Encyclopedia of dope hotels.

What city are you in?

Gman I would appreciate it if u could help me out with a list of those hotels in Houston. How exactly do u work that? Can anyone walk in and post up at the bar?

I can vouch for hotel bars. I had a couple opportunities to swoop at them, but was faithful to the girl I was dating at the time. Obviously, today is different, but I no longer work on the road either.

You can go to a variety of bars, especially during the week... happy hour is your friend. Local parks (before dark) aren't bad now that it's staying light out much later, especially if you've got one of those mini-downtown type of setups with a lot of bars nearby, easy venue change.

House parties are cool too, but make sure there's gonna be a lot of people you don't know there, nothing worse than hanging out with the same group of people when you're trying to run game.

houston -

Texas is one place I have never really gone out in. I have only driven through multiple times during my "transport" days.

I am guessing that Houston has some boutique hotels that would be good to start with.

"Can anyone walk in and post up at the bar?"

Of course. They are in the business of making money.

I recall on here that you are pretty young right? Correct me if I am wrong.

This is a little more of a 27 -47 year old Game move.

Quote:Quote:

This is a little more of a 27 -47 year old Game move.

As just a young 23 year old kid out of college, I don't think I can pull off a custom suit and posting up in hotel bars just yet.

One day though...

Gman - yep I'm a young looking 23 yr old. This is something to add to my list to do when I get older

Quote: (05-08-2011 08:37 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Chad Daring -

"Any ideas for those of us who dont have a big bankroll and high end connections?"

Yes.

When I was a younger proto-type G, I was all about house parties at the beach. And mad day Game. At the beach.

Not sure if that helps to many out there that don't live at the beach, and the "house party era" of old is a thing of the past more or less in Southern California beach communities.

"I might be wrong but arent these pricey to get into?"

Racetracks are actually super cheap to get into.

However if you are talking about The Del Mar Racetrack's Turf Club ( http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/dre...-club.html ), no amount of money will get you in. You need to be a member or know a member. You could be a billionarie, but if you don't have the connects, you aren't crossing the plane of the entrance.

"Do you mean go there and eat and see what walks in? And if so the price issue rises up for me"

Yeah you need some kind of Bankroll to operate. But you can always just order apps and cocktails, which is what I do anyway.

(Hotels) "Any recommendations?"

Yeah, I have tons. I am literally a walking Encyclopedia of dope hotels.

What city are you in?

I really miss the house parties from college, I fear that I'll never get to experience that again now that I know what the fuck.

I like the apps and cocktails idea, I might have to try that out when I get my shit straight in the near future.

As for hotels, I'm in the trenches doing game triage here in DC

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (05-10-2011 07:32 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Any good hotel bars in dc?

Quote: (05-10-2011 07:47 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Hell yes.

I think DC hotel bars are the move in DC.

Here is the DC Hotel lobby Bar Data Sheet:

Citronelle in The Latham Hotel is one of my favorite spots in America.

It has been around awhile so I am not sure how it is these days.

Place is ill and Mark Slater will cut it up on the sommelier tip for you.

Come Suited and Booted.

Also check out:

The Willard (I have closed out of this one)
Ritz-Carlton Georgetown and other one (I think there are two)
The Four Seasons (mad smooth. good for biz as well)
Tabard Inn (hidden gem, great rooms as well, not too expensive)
Rouge Hotel is not bad for a cocktail. I have used the rooms as a closing tool with two girls before.

Never been but I am sure the Mandarin Oriental is ill.

Noted and bookmarked, you're the man as always G

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (05-10-2011 08:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2011 07:47 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Hell yes.

I think DC hotel bars are the move in DC.

Here is the DC Hotel lobby Bar Data Sheet:

Citronelle in The Latham Hotel is one of my favorite spots in America.

It has been around awhile so I am not sure how it is these days.

Place is ill and Mark Slater will cut it up on the sommelier tip for you.

Come Suited and Booted.

Also check out:

The Willard (I have closed out of this one)
Ritz-Carlton Georgetown and other one (I think there are two)
The Four Seasons (mad smooth. good for biz as well)
Tabard Inn (hidden gem, great rooms as well, not too expensive)
Rouge Hotel is not bad for a cocktail. I have used the rooms as a closing tool with two girls before.

Never been but I am sure the Mandarin Oriental is ill.

Thank you

Quote: (05-08-2011 01:42 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2011 01:01 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Mixx -

Yeah, I should write something up on breaking this down.

Until then, here is a little appetizer to keep the troops satiated:

Lock down the bartender in the hotel lobby bar.

That way, you can just post up solo and rap out with him while the girls roll in to the trap.

I always go Suited Down, of course, and the beauty of hotel lobby bars is that is completely acceptable to be Dolo ie "just in town on biz, putting together some big deals" type vibe.

This might be a great place to start for cats out there wanting to get into Dolo Game to get comfortable (which seems to be a concern for a lot of cats on here). In fact, it might have been where I started.

After that, work on locking everyone else down. I have literally known almost everyone in certain hotels (valets, maids, GM, concierge etc) and sometimes without even staying there!

Thanks man. I usually wear a nice black blazer with a black shirt which makes me look older.

What are your favorite hotel lobbies/bars in Toronto?

torontokid -

"I usually wear a nice black blazer with a black shirt which makes me look older."

Smooth. Kind of "intellectual style" of sorts.

I got you covered (I told you "I am literally a walking Encyclopedia of dope hotels")

I used to stay in fresh hotels all the time on 2-5 day bangers. Lately though I have been extending my stays and skewing more towards condos/condo hotels/ and apartments.

Here is the Toronto, Hotel Lobby Data Sheet:

SOHO METROPOLITAN HOTEL - Dope. I stayed here too. Great Lobby bar.

Hotel Le Germain Toronto - Illmatic. Great food too. Dope scene. Great closing tool. Stayed here as well. Real smooth restaurant across the street that I closed a fly Mexican exotic dancer at. I think there is one in Montreal as well. Never been.

Four Seasons - Good for lunch. I think it is near the shopping district so you can catch some fly rich girls here eating after shopping. Or catch some while they are shopping. Never been at night, but it seemed like it would have been a good move.

Fairmont Royal York - highend. Dope one in SF also.

There is another place that was real ill too, but it is completely slipping my mind right now. I may remember later.

Update: It may have been The Sutton Place Hotel. But not 100%.

Keep in mind, I haven't been in DC or Toronto for a few years, so don't lynch me if some of these aren't popping on a tuesday night.

Most of the ones I am listing are ones that stand the test of time though.

But I am sure there are brand new ones that are hot right now, but it would be easier for you guys to find out that Data than me.

Keep us updated.

Hey G, what are your recommended hotel bars for L.A. I've been down to Viceroy in Santa Monica and had some good times there, but haven't been in awhile. Also in Santa Monica, the rooftop bar at Shangri-la is dope with a sweeping view up the coastline. Those are the only two hotel bars I've kicked it at. What else do you recommend?