rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First time to Europe, where/when should I go?

First time to Europe, where/when should I go?

Planning on taking a solo 2-3 week vacation this Spring/Summer to Europe. Never been before. Where and when should I go?

Prague and Berlin are definitely on my list, but having trouble deciding where else I need to go given the time constraints. I'm trying to decide between Krakow, Bucharest, Tallin, Croatia, Iceland, Stockholm, and wherever else the beautiful women are. I'm very much into slim Slavic women (here's an example of what I consider a 10).

Thinking of leaving mid-May.

Is it safe to bring my laptop to hostels? I'm a web developer and my company is fairly lax on working remotely, so was thinking of bringing my laptop and just working remotely from Europe for an additional 2+ weeks after my vacation is done. Not sure how much having to work would detract from the living abroad experience though.

I'm 24 and have lived in NYC for 2.5 years now. As much as I love this city, I'm getting tired/bored of it and want to move to Europe and bang hotter Slavic women. Any guidance appreciated.