rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You Live Ten Seconds a Day

I've been in the Phils about four months and getting a motorcycle* was more or less essential as I can't afford 1-3 dollars every time I want to go somewhere.

I've noticed that girls walking around on the streets are significantly more attractive than most online girls. I've also found about 1/3 of online girls I've met report a history of serious consideration of suicide in the past, or suicide threats made to me.

I'm a leg man, and on the streets there's longer, more graceful legs, but also sexier, poutier mouths, and the presence of college uniforms indicating higher social class and intelligence. These uniforms are one of the best aspects for day game in the Phils, once you learn which is which you know who profession the girl is working on and can adjust accordingly.

And I'm realizing I live ten seconds a day.

Partly from the original three second rule ( probably by Mystery who codified approach avoidance) and by Roosh's excellent essay about "You'll Never See Her Again" I've started to realize when I pass an 8+ on the street that there is a tiny window, a few times a day as I roam the city, where I could pull over, break free of my routine and make a move.

It's the next step up in freedom from hired gun game.

Again as Roosh has said, if you wait for IOIs you won't reach your potential. There's a grey area where they would be interested if you make the first tiny effort, and in the Philippines there's enough of a chance for a non-YoungTallCool guy to make it.

I'm realizing I am in a trance most of the time, and I am wasting that ten seconds a day I see the two to three 8+ girls by themselves walking along as I drive by.

But I am guessing that in everyone's life, there are these little windows, chances to change everything, that our routines restrict us from grabbing. Maybe asking a question from a respected senior trader if you work in finance. Many other settings can be imagined.

If we live only ten seconds a day, then you have only, say, a few hours left in your life to totally change it.

There's a line I love in the movie Vanilla Sky, "Every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around."

* Please don't try this at home. Seriously, I have extensive experience commuting on bicycles in traffic, racing road bikes, riding motorcycles in the USA, riding difficult mountain trails on mountain bikes, and also took the Motorcycle Safety Foundation course, and I still am in near crashes all the time here.

IKE, I absolutely concur, in the Philippines, Day Game is king as far as quality is concerned.

And you're right, if you're looking for the best talent, you may only get ten seconds in an entire day of looking, so you better make them count!

I'll add, though, that taking the Jeepney instead of the bike gives you opportunities with the girls in the Jeepneys.

Then again, with the bike, you can get wherever you are going faster, so there's that.

Either way works, just make sure to go for it, man!

When the opportunity presents itself, don't even think of being passive, be active, it's the role that's meant for us.

I was just thinking about this phenomenon today.

How many moments are you given in life where you have a chance at striking opportunity?

Not many.

Therefore it's important to be vigilant of being alive and where you want to be headed.

Quote: (02-04-2015 09:56 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

And I'm realizing I live ten seconds a day.

Partly from the original three second rule ( probably by Mystery who codified approach avoidance) and by Roosh's excellent essay about "You'll Never See Her Again" I've started to realize when I pass an 8+ on the street that there is a tiny window, a few times a day as I roam the city, where I could pull over, break free of my routine and make a move.

What if?

@TooSexist:

Me: “the wife made me tie her up and abuse her”

Friend: “why? did she watch 50 Shades Of Grey?”

Me: “No, cuz she burnt my fucking dinner"

Take care of those titties for me.