rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man catches fiancée cheating, breaks it off, she kills his 2 year old daughter.

Not much to say about this one, just... Damn.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio...h/5021715/

Quote:Quote:

PLANO, Texas — A 25-year-old woman faces the death penalty in connection with the suffocation death of her fiancé's daughter.

Melinda Lynn Muniz, 25, staged a break-in Jan. 9 to deflect suspicion in the plot, Plano police say. She is in jail on $1 million bond.

Grace Lillian Ford, 2, was found unconscious in a crib, her mouth covered with duct tape, according to an arrest affidavit. Muniz was found on the floor of another room with her mouth taped shut and her pants pulled down.

Muniz told police that an unknown male had sexually assaulted her, the affidavit states. But investigators said her story had holes: Information about her activities the day of the crime were inconsistent with her story, and medical tests failed to corroborate her claim of a sexual assault.

"What was reported to us that had taken place, there was not any way that could have happened," Plano police spokesman David Tilley said.

The couple, who had become engaged in December, had been fighting over text messages and a topless video on Muniz' cell phone that her boyfriend, Mitch Ford, believed she had sent to a personal trainer. Before Ford left for work that day, he had told Muniz that they were breaking up.

Muniz was in the process of moving out of their shared apartment, the affidavit states.

After the crime, Grace was rushed to a Dallas-area hospital but was pronounced dead Jan. 12, and the Dallas County Medical Examiner's Office ruled the toddler's death a homicide Jan. 22.

During their investigation, detectives uncovered surveillance video showing that Muniz went to a nearby dollar store Jan. 9 with Grace riding in the shopping cart as Muniz purchased duct tape, zip ties, kitchen shears, and cotton swabs just hours before police were called to the apartment.

“She took the child with her to purchase the items that she was going to use during the commission of the crime — clearly premeditated.”
David Tilley, Plano Police Department
"She took the child with her to purchase the items that she was going to use during the commission of the crime — clearly premeditated," Tilley said.

On Jan. 10, Muniz told investigators she had memory loss, "could not remember the last couple of months and said her memory should come back in a couple of days," according to the affidavit.

Ford told police he met with Muniz on Jan. 15 even though police and his lawyers had advised against it. He said Muniz continued to act as if she did not recognize him.

While they were in his car, he questioned her about her claims of amnesia and later had drinks with her at a restaurant in nearly McKinney, Texas, where she continued to act as if she didn't remember the past year and a half, Ford told police.

Later that night Ford and Muniz had sex in his car down the street from her house, Ford told police. As she left, she asked him if anything was going to happen to her, according to the affidavit. He told her that Grace had died but did not give her specific information.

"God will make sure justice is served to the fullest," Grace's family said Tuesday in a statement. "What this monster did is as evil as it can get. There is no excuse."

Before Grace's death, Ford and the child's mother, Emily Ward, had been battling in court over Grace's custody, according to The Dallas Morning News. Court records were sealed after Grace's death at the request of Ford's lawyer.

Investigators from the Texas Division of Child Protective Services had been called to Ford's home July 20, Nov. 1, and Dec. 19. The agency said it was unable to confirm any abuse. A spokesperson said revisiting is common to determine if anything was missed.

Grace's grandfather contacted Child Protective Services two days before the incident Jan. 9 asking officials to reopen the case, according to the affidavit, He alleged that a pattern of abuse had begun when Muniz and Ford moved in together.

The agency is conducting a review of the case.

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

I had to check the title to make sure I was reading this right. At first I thought she must have done this as some insane revenge, only to find out she was the cheater. WTF?

She not only cheated on him, already heinous, but doubled down and went on to murder his daughter. Not even doubling down, this is quintupling down. Dectupling down. Is this for real?

Thank God this is Texas, she'll have a tough time getting out of this one. If this were California, we'd be holding her breath that she'd be getting off scott free.

Thanks for linking to USA Today. I don't know why I'm so retarded, but out of curiosity I looked at the Huffington Post comments, thinking "They can't possibly find a way to make the father to be the monster, right?" But I was wrong. So fucking psychotic.

Melinda Lynn Muniz
[Image: 1391011964000-012914MelindaLynnMuniz.jpg]
[Image: 24568137_SA.jpg]
[Image: BfRitWDCAAA67JW.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

No legal method of execution could ever exist which would serve enough justice for the magnitude of this crime.

Lethal injection is far too kind.

HSLD

HSLD

Quote: (01-31-2015 07:41 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Melinda Lynn Muniz

I'd give her my lethal beef injection.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Most puzzling and disgusting of all to me, is the fact the guy willingly spoke to the woman that killed his daughter, had drinks with her, and fucked her, after she had done so.

Meanwhile the kid's biological mother is insincerely attention-whoring it up on Facebook instead of mourning with dignity.

[Image: article-0-1B0AB19100000578-183_634x950.jpg]

I kind of wish everyone in this story besides the kid had wound up dead...

Quote: (01-31-2015 07:41 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Melinda Lynn Muniz

Welp, those pictures solidifies it, this bitch is getting off. My guess is an 80 year sentence. Certainly no death penalty.

If the man had been more attentive, bought her more things, and never wanted sex, she wouldn't have been broken down by the patriarchy.

Would bang and then volunteer to pull the switch for ol' sparky.

I was going to say send her to a Venezuelan prison, but I think Scaphism would be an appropriate punishment for this child killer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Quote:Quote:

The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks) joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing a severe bowel movement and diarrhea, and more honey would be poured on them to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, face, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim. They would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within the victim's exposed flesh, which—pursuant to interruption of the blood supply by burrowing insects—became increasingly gangrenous. The individual would lie naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and their own feces. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation did not occur. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Quote: (01-31-2015 08:04 PM)Seboist Wrote:  

Would bang and then volunteer to pull the switch for ol' sparky tie up and set on fire.

Fixed for you. Electrocution is too quick and painless.

HSLD

HSLD

No one should ever underestimate an angry woman's capacity for revenge. You know the old saying ("Hell hath no fury..."), and it is true.

I'm sure the SJW-feminist crowd will find some way to spin this so that it's the man's fault, or society's fault.

Did this guy not know she did it when he had sex with her? What the hell?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Things that stuck out for me from the story presented to us and the facts that are known:

1. She pushed for the "rape" card. In attempting to say she was sexually assaulted. More proof that modern women know the power in crying wolf with rape. Once again as I have said many times the Rape Kit is there to provide evdince of forced trauma to the pussy. A woman can't fake getting raped unless she is crazy enough to inflict serious harm to her own pussy and make it tear. Plus the lack of semen and fluids is also a sign of fraud. No man is going to through the effort of rape to not get a nutt off. Women have no idea how to understand the mans need for release of his nutt. A man maybe brazen to plot and plan to rape but if he does in fact go through with it the nutt will be had, without it all effort is fruitless.

2. The eyes don't lie. Crazy eyes for days in her pics. Very self-obsorbed look with the child also like she is posing with a teddy bear instead of a child she deems to internalize care for.

3. She watches to much Netflix. Women have little concept of reality. I can tell you that Cops likley laughed that in the rich suburb of Plano, Texas, a bugular would pin point some random ass apartment when you have thousands of wealthy homes to target. Even if its a walkup, apartment robberys are more rare. The ability of neighbors to see is way to high. Less value in apartments (high end would have security) also and they are prone to insurrance fraud and cops know this.

4. She still watches to many movies. The whole duct tape shit is lame. This is Texas. A loaded gun would of been enough to shut some one up if you knew they were not armed.

5. Self-absorbed maniac whom takes the life of a child Inna attempt to deflect attention away from her, but still make her the center of attention as she would be the sole "victim", and survivor if the crap plan in her head panned out.

6. Dude sure knows how to pick them. Case #1000 of the need for men to know how to spot crazy women. This girl knew how to press his buttons hense while she was still able to submit the man to sex even after the fallout of cheating and her possibly killing his child.

She should be duct taped by the mouth like she did to the child. I have no remorse for this shit. People who prey on children are animals void of a soul and should be given the same treatment they submitted the child too. If she suffocated the child let her die by the same means, and she can think about her actions alone as god and the devil lay judgment to her during her last painful gasps for air. What scum.

So much for a woman's love for children. Oh right, not her kid. A potential competitor's kid.

A new article to post every time someone says "toxic masculinity."

The worst punishment for women is public shaming.

She should be hung naked by a lamppost.

G

Quote: (01-31-2015 07:47 PM)Chowder Head Wrote:  

Yeah, this is the problem right here, dudes look at her and immediately think "I would stick my dick in her", and all the while not knowing, she will not only betray your trust, she'll murder your seed.

She must have watched Gone Girl

I am the cock carousel

Gone Girl fail.

Edit: Dammit! Someone got there first.

Quote: (01-31-2015 07:04 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Later that night Ford and Muniz had sex in his car down the street from her house, Ford told police. As she left, she asked him if anything was going to happen to her, according to the affidavit. He told her that Grace had died but did not give her specific information.

Quote: (01-31-2015 02:59 AM)jariel Wrote:  

These women know that they are creating themselves into physical specimens who don't exude anything other than sex. They use their fat asses, good head, good pussy, etc. to manipulate men to believing shit that just isn't true -- "she loves me".

Quote: (01-31-2015 08:47 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Yeah, this is the problem right here, dudes look at her and immediately think "I would stick my dick in her", and all the while not knowing, she will not only betray your trust, she'll murder your seed.

Ya well, once I blow about 250 million of my seed on her face, she can do with them as she wishes. I never call those types of girls back anyways.

If she gets out of jail, some beta will still fuck her.

How does batshit crazy fiance find herself watching a kid that isnt hers after a fight? Why is batshit crazy fiance fucking a trainer on the side and she isnt even married yet? The poor kid deserved so much better from mom, dad and crazy bitch cumdumpster.

Quote: (01-31-2015 08:04 PM)Seboist Wrote:  

Would bang and then volunteer to pull the switch for ol' sparky.

[Image: highfive.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (01-31-2015 08:55 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2015 08:47 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Ya well, once I blow about 250 million of my seed on her face, she can do with them as she wishes. I never call those types of girls back anyways.

This is the issue: divorced idiot gets a decent looking girl, and loses all sense self protection and self respect. He's just as guilty as the murderer letting this creature into his little girls life. He's as much scum as the killer because hes a weak moron and let this skank come in and literally destroy his life.

We need to put our hamster caps on and answer the question: How is this all his fault?

[Image: hamster.jpg]