rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl you just met gets jelous?

When a girl you just met gets jelous?

So thursday night i went to a club, there was an awful ratio of thirsty guys approaching like machines, and getting some response whas hard. I got eye-contact of a cute brunette with very light eyes, it was very briefly, i approach tired and drunk already, with not so much hope. Surprisingly she is very touchy and is laughing of everything that i say, i tried to kiss and she tells me that she is not one of those girls who goes arround kissing guys she just met [Image: angel.gif], turns she is from a small town near the city, and she saw me hanging with one guy who went to school with her and that i just met 20 minutes ago at the door.

I chat her some minutes more and go for it a couple of times more until we makeout, she starts to push me and tells me:
Girl:You are only looking to kiss girls.
Me: Yeah, kinda, i'm on summer vacation.
Girl: Then go to kiss some girl, look there.
Me: Well, i'm not exactly doing that, i'm just trying to met people.
Girl: Then go to met people

I thought she wanted me to go because she was with a big group, they where like 6 people more, and they didn't look exactly happy with her hooking up, she tried to introduce me to some of her friends and they gave me dirty looks.

So i took her number and and asked her to do something else in the week, she told me like yeah, we can go to my department, i just laughed, talked a bit more, kissed her, she was into it but wasn't getting loose either and still telling me to go, so i did.

Anyway i went thinking, should i have insisted more? maybe it wasn't their friends but was a slut defense against a guy she is kissing 10 minutes after meeting. I took into account that she was a small town girl with the social pressure of her group, i'm in a small city, young girls have told me that is very conservative and they have to lie to go out, etc. Anyway i found very weird theit jelousnes to the fact that i was obviously hitting in a lot of girls, i tought the best would be accept it cinically but that didn't seem to work very well, so that is why i tried to soften the response.

What do you guys would have done?