rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sticking point, or not?

Sticking point, or not?

So, guys,

My situation:

I live with some relatives in the suburbs, but they don't care if I bring girls home. The problem I tend to have is that girls that I'm interested in typically don't live in my city, so I will invite them on a date near me. The issue stems from the fact that they drive to the bar (5 minutes from my house) and we meet up, have drinks and typically I go for my first kiss before they go--but they drove to meet me so I don't have the plausible deniability of driving them back. I wonder If I might be able to cut things short, bounce them back to my place and bang them. This is ambitious, I understand, but It makes sense since my place is only 5 minutes from the bar literally.

The date was good, she was comfortable, flirty and I established touching early on and escalated things. It's a thursday night, so I knew that she had work, but she seemed quite attracted to me. The conversation and kino flowed quite well.

We made out as I walked her to her car (not that make-outs really mean shit) but I couldn't think of a way to bounce her back to my place that was strong enough for her to drive the distance to my house. I was wondering how my suburb-stranded players pull shit off like this? Do you often manage to pull women back to your place if they drive to meet you somewhere, or do you just wait for a day two?

The reason I ask is because she was willing to wait for me to finish another drink, but she wouldn't drink another with me because she had to drive home. Obviously, if I eliminate cars from the situation that would be that, but in my state the major method of traveling is car, so I wonder if day twos are just the route to go until I move to a place were there are trains, buses and other ways to travel that facilitate bangs.

Thanks playas,

Fortis

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.