rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sao Paulo,Brazil Meet up/Wingman

I Live in Sao Paulo,Brasil..
If anyone is coming down to BR feel free to make contact..

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

If anyone is heading to Sao Paulo, definitely contact Mr GM.
I had a great night out at D-Edge when I visited, even if he didn't last the whole night [Image: smile.gif]

Great guy.
Thanks.

Quote: (05-05-2011 07:02 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Hahhahaha

Deu PT é, Mr. GM?

Anyway, I need to contact you when I go to Clash... one the best night outs of this year!

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (04-16-2012 03:38 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Hahhahaha

Deu PT é, Mr. GM?

Anyway, I need to contact you when I go to Clash... one the best night outs of this year!

hehe guilty !

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Boys... tsc tsc tsc.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

I´m in São Paulo for the next 2 weeks and I´m looking for wingmen.
If anyone is in town, reply to the topic or send me a PM.

Quote: (05-16-2012 03:58 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

I´m in São Paulo for the next 2 weeks and I´m looking for wingmen.
If anyone is in town, reply to the topic or send me a PM.

Oi ! I'm in Rio (live here), but heading to SP for a couple of days as from tomorrow. Let me know if you have any plans for the next days !

I am here, as usual!

After a fun time in Joao Pessoa - great beach and some interesting random encounters, I'm looking forward to Sao Paulo.

On the one night I was there before on a lay over on a flight, had a great time at a Salsa Club.

Is anyone else around the city? Thanks!

Hi guys,

I arrived a couple of weeks ago here in SP and will be staying here for at least half a year for my job. I'm 30 years old.

So far I have been enjoying the city a lot, it has a lot to offer! It would be cool to meet some RVF members living in SP to share some experiences.

Hit me up if you're living/traveling there.

Cheers!

Vc vai ficar la no agosto que vem?

Will let you know as I'm doing a graduate school project in Curitiba for 3 months.

Tb tenho outras paradas em Salvador, Natal, Pipa, Belo Horizonte, e Ouro Preto. Vou te informar assim que eu souber mais detalhes.

It is possible a RVF meet up here?

Quote: (01-02-2013 12:18 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

It is possible a RVF meet up here?

Isso!

How about saturday afternoon?

Saturday would be cool ^^

I'm from SP, hit me up if you're coming over.

Can't make saturday. Coming in on tuesday. Hoping to meet everyone ^^

I go to Sao Paulo a few times a year.

I am coming to Green Valley, Balneario Camboriú - SC on July, 1st [Image: banana.gif] Is anyone coming too?

I'll spend a day in Curitiba - PR on May, 30th doing day game before heading to Camboriu, though.

Quote: (04-15-2012 03:48 PM)StormyNights Wrote:  

If anyone is heading to Sao Paulo, definitely contact Mr GM.
I had a great night out at D-Edge when I visited, even if he didn't last the whole night [Image: smile.gif]

Great guy.
Thanks.

D-Edge is a great spot. I found D-Edge to have some of the friendliest girls I met in Sao Paulo.

Great D-Edge... That balcony... lol...

Quote: (04-08-2013 08:23 AM)beltoforion Wrote:  

I go to Sao Paulo a few times a year.

I am coming to Green Valley, Balneario Camboriú - SC on July, 1st [Image: banana.gif] Is anyone coming too?

I'll spend a day in Curitiba - PR on May, 30th doing day game before heading to Camboriu, though.

How is the nightlife in Balneario de Camboriu off peak like July? I'm arriving in Salvador for a few days late May, then to Belo Horizonte for a 4 day weekend, then relocating to Curitiba in June. I will be living in Curitiba till at least about late August, but could stay till December.

Talvez a gente possa se encontrar!

I am coming to Sao Paulo in June (07.06.2013-13.06.2013) and would love meet up some forum members. I will message to Mr. GM but I hope to see other guys too. This is extended business trip.

I get to Sao Paulo tomorrow, and will be there for at least a couple of months for work. Is Av. Paulista a good place to rent an apartment, close to the nightlife? I don't speak Portuguese yet, but I speak fluent spanish so i'm hoping to pick it up quickly. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up, I'm mid-20's and hoping to have some fun here

Hey boys, Me and two of my mates (all aussies) are in SP for 4 weeks. Anyone want to hang out, let me know. Staying near Paulista.

Into the trance/house scene and everything that comes along with it.

Mr. GM, I'll be hitting you up in a few months!

Did you guys ever get a meet-up going? I'm in Sao Paulo now. Looking for night wings. Who's here?