rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confused + possible approach diary

Community college kid new to game here. I finally decided to get off my ass and start approaching this semester. I got this (i'm guessing) palestinian girl's number and the next day after class I invited her to grab some food with me. We drove down the street and stopped at a burger place. I ordered and asked her if she wanted anything. She got a lemonade. I was about to pay, but she handed the cashier her card before I even got my wallet out. I thanked her and offered her a 10 to cover my burger but she refused to accept it. She's really cute and seemed really interested in me, so I figured everything was going pretty well. We had a lot of flirty conversation in the restaurant. After I finished eating, we went back to my car and I started making out with her immediately. She seemed really clueless, held back for a second, and told me she never kissed a boy before. We continued to make out for a while longer and she was slowly starting to get it. Fast forward to Sunday, we makeout in my car again after class and she's getting much more touchy, so I suggest we get in my backseat. We made out and cuddled for a long time, and we had this initial plan of going to either my or her house to work on our homework. She said she was just gonna go home and didn't wanna hang out any more. Fast forward to today, we go to my car immediately after class and do the same thing. She said she had work at 1, so only had about a half hour with me. We got in my backseat again and this time dry humped and felt each other up. She stops a lot and just hugs and rests her head on my shoulder and cuddles. I told her to text me when she gets out of work if she's free to hang out.

Something feels off, I feel like she isn't going to. I've initiated every text conversation and have only tried texting about logistics and hanging out after class. The only thing she wants to do after class is makeout in my car, never anything else.

I don't want a makeout buddy, I want a fuck buddy. If she wants to be my girlfriend, I wouldn't mind that either; but she seems really distant when it comes to trying to actually hang out. Is this common virgin behaviour, or is she just using me to makeout and cuddle? I'm extremely confused here.

These blue balls are totally not worth this girl. I'm either thinking she's from a religious family (islam, this would explain why she was kissless and is a virgin) and what we're doing might be frowned upon, or I might be just moving too fast?

I've only had sex with a couple girls and only had one short term relationship before this, so I have a lot to learn.

Thanks. I might turn this into an approach diary.

There's an approach thread for that.

^ Let him post in this separate thread. There are quite a few newbies that have a separate thread that they use as a "diary."

It helps them track their own progress better and hold themselves more personally accountable. Approach thread is better for other readers but harder for tracking your own progress.

Oasiz, welcome to the forum; we want to read more of your approaches and happy to help you along the way. Post as many details as you can. See Giovonny's posts as an example.

Quote:Quote:

told me she never kissed a boy before.

Good catch.

Quote:Quote:

is she just using me to makeout and cuddle?

Is it really that bad? Would you rather never see the girl if you know that it won't be anything more than a 'makeout and cuddle' session?

It's your job to make her more and more comfortable. 'When in doubt, whip it out' and see if she can become tactile and get more comfortable and therefore closer to the bang.

When you do have her in the car, it's a good opportunity to just drive somewhere nice where the two of you can do something together.