rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Bin Laden My New Wingman?

Does the killing of Osama temporarily increase the "it" factor of American men traveling abroad? Of course, I am only referring to those females who are turned on by raw power and ruthless bloodlust. I don't imagine many La Sorbonne students will be throwing their wet panties at the first Yank who passes by. Luckily, I'm heading to Vilnius next week, not Paris.

I originally posted this in the wrong forum (Girls), apologies for the duplicate thread

Seriously? No one thinks Obama's new swagger will rub off on his fellow countrymen? I can already imagine Brits and Spainiards buying American tourists celebratory drinks, so why not a little "thank you" sex from a star-struck hottie?

Personally, I avoid speaking about politics, war or anything related to that when swooping women UNLESS she brings up the topic first (she won't). Even then, I steer it to a more sexual topic. Polictics, war, killing of Bin Laden does not lead to sexual escalation, rather sexual frustration.

However, I am willing to gamble my next payday that no interesting and confident women wants to talk about Obama or Osama, unless she is a middle-aged, obese, jesus loving woman from Alabama.

Quote:Quote:

I am only referring to those females who are turned on by raw power and ruthless bloodlust

Hot women want to feel protected by a male, but by no means does she ever enjoy watching him kick someones ass to a pulp.....trust me, they don't. That's just movies man - where a girl like Jessica Alba or Michelle Rodriguez enjoy watching an alpha male whip ass, and then they start licking the blood of his lips as if it were ice cream.

In my 20+ years of bangin and gaming women, I have never met ANY woman worth my time to approach that enjoys watching me beat someone's ass or any bloodshed. They get very emotional. The ones that do enjoy bloodshed and raw power are either getting paid for it, or are butt ugly!! Lose-lose.

Unless your gaming an MMA female fighter, or female boxer, highly sought-after women do not see bloodshed as being a turn-on (like men love to watch female MMA, Female wrestling and female Boxing etc) Whenever I go to a boxing match, any (HOT) woman that is there is really there because her alpha male brought her there. You'll never see a "girls night out" be a gladiative event.

It is about as common as hot women who have a fetish for morbidly obese men.

If you want to get laid, avoid this entire topic. If you want to sit there and battle wits on whose smarter, and has the biggest dick of raw power...definitely bring it up. Then you can go home to Rosie Palm happy that you showed her who's the boss.

If anyone here experiences anything that contradicts what I wrote about Bin Laden's death being a turn on to women, I beg you to write about the location where such women exist. I'll be the first one on the next plane to that destination and play that trump card!

My .02

Mixx

Quote: (05-04-2011 07:50 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Personally, I avoid speaking about politics, war or anything related to that when swooping women UNLESS she brings up the topic first (she won't). Even then, I steer it to a more sexual topic. Polictics, war, killing of Bin Laden does not lead to sexual escalation, rather sexual frustration.

Nice to meet you too, MiXX. Wow, you really took my post way too literally. I was under the impression that this forum is dedicated to the pursuit of skirt (or as you put it, swooping). Obviously, I would never speak to a woman about 99.9% of the stuff I've read on this website (Noob that I am) and my comments were intended only as an echo off the walls of the Man Cave.

Case in point - your comments on the "Bin Laden Dead" thread yesterday:

Quote: (05-04-2011 07:50 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

RE: Bin Laden Dead
Anyone who still believes that there is this ghost boogie man named "Bin Laden" made up by defense contractors who sell millions of military weapons to our military to start a war needs to wake up.

hell, if you still believe that an airplane crashed into the pentagon on 9/11, you've been under a rock this whole decade.

Everyone on this thread should NETFLIX documentary called "in plane sight" and then comment on Bin Laden.

Mixx

Now, I clearly understand that you would never mention 9/11 conspiracy theories with women, yet you assume that I would bring up Osama's death while trying to score. You could not be more wrong, amigo.

However, I am willing to gamble my next payday that no interesting and confident women wants to talk about Obama or Osama, unless she is a middle-aged, obese, jesus loving woman from Alabama.

Holy crap! Are you from Alabama? I've had very productive (i.e. my place or yours) conversations with women about numerous controversial subjects and none of them resembled the Ozark Mountain Daredevils!

I mean c'mon, have you never picked up a chick at a bar on the Lower East Side (or Lower Haight in San Francisco for that matter)? Sheesh!

I am only referring to those females who are turned on by raw power and ruthless bloodlust

It's called sarcasm, Buddy

Hot women want to feel protected by a male, but by no means does she ever enjoy watching him kick someones ass to a pulp.....trust me, they don't. That's just movies man - where a girl like Jessica Alba or Michelle Rodriguez enjoy watching an alpha male whip ass, and then they start licking the blood of his lips as if it were ice cream.

In my 20+ years of bangin and gaming women, I have never met ANY woman worth my time to approach that enjoys watching me beat someone's ass or any bloodshed. They get very emotional. The ones that do enjoy bloodshed and raw power are either getting paid for it, or are butt ugly!! Lose-lose.

Unless your gaming an MMA female fighter, or female boxer, highly sought-after women do not see bloodshed as being a turn-on (like men love to watch female MMA, Female wrestling and female Boxing etc) Whenever I go to a boxing match, any (HOT) woman that is there is really there because her alpha male brought her there. You'll never see a "girls night out" be a gladiative event.

It is about as common as hot women who have a fetish for morbidly obese men.

Again, the blood/power comment was sarcasm. Everyone knows the Alpha's have a certain primeval appeal to all women and it occasionally spills over to those of us who don't have bloody knuckles... especially under the current circumstances.

If you want to get laid, avoid this entire topic. If you want to sit there and battle wits on whose smarter, and has the biggest dick of raw power...definitely bring it up. Then you can go home to Rosie Palm happy that you showed her who's the boss.

Okay, that's just condescending.

If anyone here experiences anything that contradicts what I wrote about Bin Laden's death being a turn on to women, I beg you to write about the location where such women exist. I'll be the first one on the next plane to that destination and play that trump card!

My .02

Mixx

Ultimately, MiXX, you missed my point. I was never suggesting that OBL's death would make a great pickup line. How you could even suggest that shows a severe lack of imagination. Does anyone believe that the death of this cocksucker is not going to come up in casual conversation, just days after he was killed? ESPECIALLY, when an American walks into a nightclub in a foreign country???

True, the buzz will die down eventually. In the meantime, I believe American travelers will be besieged by women (and men) asking if we were one those people they saw on TV dancing in front of the White House on Sunday night.

Peace.

Buddy, have you been abroad? 99% of people don't share the same "bloodlust" for Osama as did many Americans. Most will find it very distasteful if you bring it up, especially if you do it as a positive. You'll reinforce a lot of bad stereotypes if you bring this up abroad, as a positive.

This thread is a little trollish in that its nonsensical. And that it was started as your third post here.

But given the fact that you bothered to upload an avatar and speak English as a first language, I would give you the benefit of the doubt. Although, Mixx has the right to be a little condescending to you for this post.

Oh yes, you sure will! Just like this badass American will get foreign pussy thrown at him

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/649878...amas-death

Yesterday I read an article online where some Europeans were questioning why Bin Laden was killed at all. The gist of the article was: was the US on legal grounds to kill him (and the others who were killed in Bin Laden's house)? Why was he not just captured and held and given a fair trial? What does international law say about this?

So if a guy was traveling in Europe, these are the type of questions to prepare for. Quite the opposite of receiving support (or pussy) for the killing!

Like I said in my reply to MiXX, I "was never suggesting that the death of OBL would make a great pickup line".

Jeez, are you guys really that suspicious of new folks? Did you even read anything I wrote?! But thanks anyway for the backhanded, speak english "compliment".

It is simply the truth that when someone in another country meets an American anytime in the near future, the subject could very well come up. I would obviously not be the one to broach the topic. Asking an American about Osama would be the same as someone asking a Kiwi about Christchurch or a Japanese guy about Fukushima. It's topical, that's all.

And if you think no one, woman or otherwise, will bring up the subject, then I would say you're the one who has never been abroad. Even Thai whores who can't speak english watch television.

Yeah, I've spent a few days reading the posts on here to familiarize myself with the environment. Does that make me a troll? I got the impression that this forum was for the benefit of any guy looking for an edge with the opposite sex.

As for adventures, I've had my share. Used up 3 passports in 15 years of traveling so far.

Peace be upon you, my Brothers.

I never said anything about you suggesting using his death as a pick-up line...I personally hate pick-up lines ..of any kind!

So, if you truly want better responses, then maybe you need to rephrase your question. Think about it: your thread is asking if OBL is your new wingman. How the fuck would anyone see OBL as a good wingman because he was killed by US soliders?

Now, the guy that actually pulled the trigger and killed OBL...yeah, that fucker is getting lots of pussy this weekend!

Soldier: "hey, I'm the guy that made the kill shot that iced OBL, and his fucking goons....wanna fuck?"
Target: "I thought you'd never ask..."

Here is your question...again.

Does the killing of Osama temporarily increase the "it" factor of American men traveling abroad?

Ummm...NOPE! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Not really sure what answers you were expecting. Which is why nobody is giving your post any attention.

Mixx

I remember when Obama won the election and guys asked if it would help them get laid abroad.

LOL, the world will still view Americans the same. Most countries think we are a bunch of arrogant a$$holes who makes and break the rules as we see fit.

I don't think that having that blue passport will automatically seal the deal. You're gonna have to lay down a little more game.

"LOL, the world will still view Americans the same. Most countries think we are a bunch of arrogant a$$holes who makes and break the rules as we see fit".

Our country is Alpha.

Quote: (05-04-2011 04:12 AM)Fuckeroo_Banzai Wrote:  

Does the killing of Osama temporarily increase the "it" factor of American men traveling abroad?

You must be kidding. If you were the one who personally killed him (assuming the people share your bloodlust), I'd at least understand the reason for your question. But being merely the same nationality with someone who did it, makes me wonder if you have any personal accomplishments to be proud of?

Quote: (05-04-2011 03:51 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Our country is Alpha.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I hear something like "a stupid monkey with a grenade" much more often.

Well,I respectfully disagree with some posters here..

America is definitely viewed as an Alpha Country,and yes,at least here in Brazil both events(Obama election + Bin Laden killing) may help you getting laid.A lot of College girls here love Obama(Several bought/read his book) and a very hot friend of mine right now is on Au Pair program in Colorado and is dating an Army guy.Although there are some left-wing chicks who love Hugo Chavez and Fidel(Often the ugliest girls)Brazil is definitely a Pro-America Country..and chicks fantasize with the All-American stereotype.

In a Country club party a few years ago,in a Small town in Sao Paulo State,I and a wingman pretended to be Americans,although speaking shitty english(no one spoke english there).Guess what,we "cleaned the house".

But probably in Europe it will be quite different.

source:I Live in Brazil.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (05-04-2011 05:55 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Brazil is definitely a Pro-America Country..and chicks fantasize with the All-American stereotype.

In a Country club party a few years ago,in a Small town in Sao Paulo State,I and a wingman pretended to be Americans,although speaking shitty english(no one spoke english there).Guess what,we "cleaned the house".

Hum....you must of looked blonde and blue-eyed, because I am American, but look Brazilian (I am actually latino born in NYC), and even when I spoke in English...I did not clean house. Granted this was Sao Paolo, and Rio...where it is infested with tourists...maybe in a campecino or smaller non-tourist city - better options would have been available.

Mixx

Quote: (05-04-2011 06:08 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2011 05:55 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Brazil is definitely a Pro-America Country..and chicks fantasize with the All-American stereotype.

Hum....you must of looked blonde and blue-eyed, because I am American, but look Brazilian (I am actually latino born in NYC), and even when I spoke in English...I did not clean house. Granted this was Sao Paolo, and Rio...where it is infested with tourists...maybe in a campecino or smaller non-tourist city - better options would have been available.

Mixx

Mixx,I'm white skinned/Black haired(Latin look) and my wingman was Asian/Brazilian.Like you said,this will only work in smaller cities/non tourist areas..because in Trendy clubs/famous areas in SP and Rio most chicks speak english and travel abroad mostly to the US.But even on those places,I think you can take advantage of the red white and blue card,a lot of preppy girls here grew up watching "The OC" and Friends.And they all have a Crush on Obama.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (05-04-2011 11:06 AM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

This thread is a little trollish in that its nonsensical. And that it was started as your third post here.

I don't know if I'd throw out any labels, but I'm always bothered by a Johnny-come-lately who claims to be a big baller on the one hand, but then insists--condescendingly and with little regard to long-time, respected members--on an answer to an elementary (even silly) question on the other.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Okay, this is my last response on this topic.

Quote: (05-04-2011 02:59 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

So, if you truly want better responses, then maybe you need to rephrase your question.

Nice spin, by telling me I need to change my Question because you failed to see the point.

Think about it: your thread is asking if OBL is your new wingman. How the fuck would anyone see OBL as a good wingman because he was killed by US soliders?

Since OBL is dead, 'Is Bin Laden my new wingman' can only be a rhetorical question, a euphemism for a U.S. citizen traveling in the age of (declining) American hegemony. Sorry I didn't spell it out earlier.

I realize this is not an English Lit forum so my apologies for using grammatical concepts that clearly don't belong here.

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

This is one of the worst threads ever