rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Injured game?

Injured game?

Hey all, anyone have experience keeping frame while injured?

I took a really hard hit playing lacrosse and messed my knee fierce. I have a brace and a severe limp.

I'm dating two girls ATM and they've been nurturing so far, coming over and cooking and doing all the work in bed. But I'm going to be half mobile for several months. I've pretty much decided to jettison one of the girls just because if I get a surprise visit I could end up loosing both (my workload is such that I don't really want to date anyone new, plus it's winter and my knee...).

Anyway, how long is this girl going to tolerate me wincing in pain and looking weak? I hate asking for her help, but it takes me 5 minutes to put on socks. I do I stop her from turning into my mother (who is in another country BTW)? How do I draw that line between thanks-for-dinner and no-you-can't-keep-stuff-here?

Thanks for any advice out there!

Injured game?

Quote: (01-21-2015 08:04 PM)C2W Wrote:  

Hey all, anyone have experience keeping frame while injured?

I took a really hard hit playing lacrosse and messed my knee fierce. I have a brace and a severe limp.

I'm dating two girls ATM and they've been nurturing so far, coming over and cooking and doing all the work in bed. But I'm going to be half mobile for several months. I've pretty much decided to jettison one of the girls just because if I get a surprise visit I could end up loosing both (my workload is such that I don't really want to date anyone new, plus it's winter and my knee...).

Anyway, how long is this girl going to tolerate me wincing in pain and looking weak? I hate asking for her help, but it takes me 5 minutes to put on socks. I do I stop her from turning into my mother (who is in another country BTW)? How do I draw that line between thanks-for-dinner and no-you-can't-keep-stuff-here?

Thanks for any advice out there!

Search is your friend:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7031.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15274.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33492.html

I understand your reasoning for wanting to get rid of one girl, but I wouldn't.

I actually was dating two girls as well when I was hurt, maybe 3 actually, but I had already set the expectation to not just drop by. My friend who was living with me actually thought it was amazing that I never had both of them show up at the same time or that they never noticed a piece of hair or something else.

Girls get busy. If you need care, I would just make sure to tell them that you don't want to be woken up when you fall asleep as it's hard to fall asleep so they should text you to see if you're asleep or not (or something similarly plausible). The last thing you want is to drop one and have the other get tired of taking care of you.

You just have to maintain frame and stay positive. It's okay to be hurting or bummed out, but you just gotta own it instead of being a bitch about it. Keep it positive. Don't stop flirting/teasing/fucking with them. I had some kind of difficult and sometimes painful (momentarily if I moved the wrong way) sex, but I tell you what, when one of your joints or limbs is fucked up, sex is really nice. You can still dominate them by pulling their hair, smacking their ass, or telling them what to do. I laugh now thinking of me doing some of the various contorted/difficult things in order to bang the girls.

If you're really hurting that bad and you haven't already, get an MRI and consult an orthopedic doctor. Your joint may be fucked up worse than you think.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Injured game?

Seems like a good idea to me to keep around a girl that fucks you and helps you out while recovering, but that's just me.

Injured game?

Thanks man. It's really interesting to see girls digging guys in pain (kinda sick actually), but the logical extension would be for her to keep seeing me toughing through the pain.

So no one has ever had a girl get tired and flake out?

Injured game?

Great job. I was just about to make another thread but search is your friends.

I recently had shoulder surgery for a torn pectoral from heavy benching. It's been a month and I occasionally wear a sling and will be using it to my advantage with the bitches.

I'm just bummed I'm limited to walking and strictly leg press but I'm looking to pull some fitness honeys that understand my plight and will massage my chest nightly.

Injured game?

I'm going to go jump off a bridge and see if this works.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Injured game?

Quote:Quote:

The last thing you want is to drop one and have the other get tired of taking care of you.

This all the way. Keep two in the kitty!

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Injured game?

Girls love to nurture and take care of things. I had knee surgery a little over a year ago and I had a plate that came over, cooked for me, gave me rides to and from the hospital, wheeled my wheelchair, helped me show, and blew and rode me while I had my leg up on the coffee table in that brace.

What a sweetheart. Love that quality.