rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Contractors & Reps

Contractors & Reps

I had this sexy rep come in today to see me -- she's been here a few times in the past year. I'm pretty sure she's mostly about business but the sexual tension and flirting is definitely there (I realize that it could just come with the territory).

Regardless of whether or not she's just trying to sell me more equipment/products, she's a solid 7 without a ring and hasn't given me any indication she isn't interested (i.e. solid eye contact, body language). She lives closer to my work out of the city so it's not something I would be too serious about.

I've got her work cell (she has my personal)... is it worth it to ask her out for drinks regardless of my fear that word might travel back to my superiors? Should I not be so paranoid? I don't think it would endanger my position but it would definitely cause some embarrassment. Normally I wouldn't care outside of the work environment, but the last thing I need is for this girl to file some sexual harassment lawsuit. Again, that's like the extreme worst case scenario.

I'm a completely different person in my work element so I made no real attempts to spit game on her outside of swapping numbers for a second time. What does everyone think is the best way to approach this? I'm only looking to meet up for drinks and see where it goes. I'm a middle manager somewhere in the business world -- vague as that may sound.

Questions/Comments?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Contractors & Reps

Quote: (05-03-2011 08:24 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

I had this sexy rep come in today to see me -- she's been here a few times in the past year. I'm pretty sure she's mostly about business but the sexual tension and flirting is definitely there (I realize that it could just come with the territory).

Regardless of whether or not she's just trying to sell me more equipment/products, she's a solid 7 without a ring and hasn't given me any indication she isn't interested (i.e. solid eye contact, body language). She lives closer to my work out of the city so it's not something I would be too serious about.

I've got her work cell (she has my personal)... is it worth it to ask her out for drinks regardless of my fear that word might travel back to my superiors? Should I not be so paranoid? I don't think it would endanger my position but it would definitely cause some embarrassment. Normally I wouldn't care outside of the work environment, but the last thing I need is for this girl to file some sexual harassment lawsuit. Again, that's like the extreme worst case scenario.

I'm a completely different person in my work element so I made no real attempts to spit game on her outside of swapping numbers for a second time. What does everyone think is the best way to approach this? I'm only looking to meet up for drinks and see where it goes. I'm a middle manager somewhere in the business world -- vague as that may sound.

Questions/Comments?

It depends on the type of work that you do. With me working in contracts it would be out of the question. Personal relationships lead to kickbacks which lead to termination and jail time. One piece of a$$ isn't worth my career.

Contractors & Reps

Quote: (05-03-2011 09:11 AM)Imthattypeofguy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2011 08:24 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Questions/Comments?

It depends on the type of work that you do. With me working in contracts it would be out of the question. Personal relationships lead to kickbacks which lead to termination and jail time. One piece of a$$ isn't worth my career.

This probably wouldn't lead to that for me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Contractors & Reps

I don't see a problem with it unless you go too direct and she gets creeped out or something. Simply offering to meet up for drinks most likely won't land you in any type of lawsuit or work issues. You said she's only there a few times a year so I highly doubt it would affect your career in any way. The worst that could happen is her saying no.

Contractors & Reps

Yeah, I think the only real issue would be if she got clingy. Just need to be a little more careful if she goes for LTR.

Contractors & Reps

This is real simple, if you care about the job at all DONT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT. Now with me saying this it is much easier said than done. Ive fucked 4 girls that either worked for me or that I worked with and its ended up a trainwreck EVERY time. There are plenty of girls out there to bang without messing up your professional life. Ahhhhh fuck it who are we kidding, if the chance is there youre going to bang her for sure so try to minimize the fallout when youre done.