rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Input needed on possible flaking

First time poster but have picked up several helpful tips from this forum. Ok, I need some help. Been dating/talking to this girl for 5 months exclusively until recently. We met through friends and used some helpful game tips from here to end up having sex soon into the "relationship"...and we have had sex alot since then. However she seems to be flaking these past couple weeks (rarely texts me now, long response times, even turned down a hangout for first time this past weekend) And before, she was all about me almost to the point of clingy. I have kept in contact with a few girls, but would really like to date this girl. A few details: We are both in mid 20s, I have been a "playa" until recently, she just got out of a long term relationship 3 months prior to meeting me. I have kept the hangouts to a max of 2-3 times a week and always keep it light by doing fun random dates or goin out with friends. I have played it cool these past few weeks and have not text her much especially since this weekend so as not to seem needy, however it sucks cuz I actually like this girl as opposed to others I used to bang. So should I let her flake off, or try something different? Any help appreciated!

Quote: (05-02-2011 04:04 PM)NewGuy23 Wrote:  

First time poster but have picked up several helpful tips from this forum. Ok, I need some help. Been dating/talking to this girl for 5 months exclusively until recently. We met through friends and used some helpful game tips from here to end up having sex soon into the "relationship"...and we have had sex alot since then. However she seems to be flaking these past couple weeks (rarely texts me now, long response times, even turned down a hangout for first time this past weekend) And before, she was all about me almost to the point of clingy. I have kept in contact with a few girls, but would really like to date this girl. A few details: We are both in mid 20s, I have been a "playa" until recently, she just got out of a long term relationship 3 months prior to meeting me. I have kept the hangouts to a max of 2-3 times a week and always keep it light by doing fun random dates or goin out with friends. I have played it cool these past few weeks and have not text her much especially since this weekend so as not to seem needy, however it sucks cuz I actually like this girl as opposed to others I used to bang. So should I let her flake off, or try something different? Any help appreciated!

I'm in a similar situation with one of my girls. Flake on her the next time she wants to hang out but don't stop texting completely. Keep other women around while you wait.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Ok I flaked on her wanting to hang out last night and have cut the text messaging way back and always go about a 2:1 text received/replied on her. However today I sent a text telling her I had Friday night free and that I wanted to try out this new restaurant in town. She replied rather quickly with a "I can't, I meeting my girlfriend for a movie and we are gonna hang out and have girl time because we haven't seen each other forever". Now I know that this friend being in town is legit, but I feel a pattern of rejection building. Definitely gonna pull back, but should there be a next step on my part?