rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WTF is a bae?

WTF is a bae?

You've probably seen this word cropping up everywhere. Another word added to the lexicon of basic bitches everywhere.

There are also a ton of stupid "bae" memes on facebook:
[Image: 12dd481a4d2c93f31b849e1a1f47b65b.jpg]

Last night I googled it to see what it actually means.

"Before anyone else" seems to be a popular definition, but I would rather troll.

Here are some alternate definitions, just incase your girl starts throwing this shit around:

Bitches always eating.
Biggest ass ever.
Bitches ain't educated.
Big and easy.
Big ass erection.
Bitches about everything.
Born again Evangelist.

That was all I could think of. Hopefully some of you master trolls can come up with some better ones.

WTF is a bae?

Bae is a Danish word for poop.

WTF is a bae?

I thought it was just another word for "girl" or "babe"

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

WTF is a bae?

best at everything.

edit, apparently, it actually means 'before anyone else'?

I can't keep up with the lingo kids use today.

WTF is a bae?

Bitchy and Entitled

Ooooohh! So it's about American girls. I get it now!

WTF is a bae?

Old black American.slang for baby, now currently getting a lot of love from non creative latecomers. And hate from the typical fuddy duddies who are still wrapping their minds around twerk.

WTF is a bae?

[Image: thumb.jpg]

[Image: B1gTkKTCMAAU8mX.jpg:large]

WTF is a bae?

how do you pronounce it? as in "bay" or "bay-ee"?

WTF is a bae?

Quote: (01-14-2015 04:28 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Old black American.slang for baby, now currently getting a lot of love from non creative latecomers. And hate from the typical fuddy duddies who are still wrapping their minds around twerk.

I guess it replaced boo?

Quote: (01-14-2015 04:38 PM)monster Wrote:  

how do you pronounce it? as in "bay" or "bay-ee"?

I always hear it as "bay"

WTF is a bae?

I think this word is used by most people in a purely ironical way. I think this is the same with similar words like yolo, swag, and others. Using them ironically has become the way to use them.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

WTF is a bae?

Quote: (01-14-2015 03:54 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

You've probably seen this word cropping up everywhere. Another word added to the lexicon of basic bitches everywhere.

Yeah I remember doing the same thing, it's weird because a few years ago I was banging this Korean girl named Bae Hyun or something like that, and now all of a sudden I keep seeing the word "Bae" around.

strange.

Isaiah 4:1

WTF is a bae?

Quote: (01-14-2015 04:28 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

Bitchy and Entitled

Ooooohh! So it's about American girls. I get it now!

[Image: laugh2.gif]

WTF is a bae?

I was hearing this word in 2011. My female flatmates used it a lot of the time. Its the kind of lingo a dumb girl uses.

WTF is a bae?

So much of street slang is about dropping letters or syllables because you are too intellectually lazy to use correct pronunciation.

I feel the same with Singlish, spanglish or any other pidgin bastardization.

WTF is a bae?

Why are we even discussing this?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

WTF is a bae?

Quote: (01-15-2015 07:27 AM)Goldfinger Wrote:  

So you know how to interact with girls that are between 18-22.

Unless you prefer the 35+ set

WIA

WTF is a bae?

I don't mind new lingo, but it confuses me when...
1. It's a homonym
2. It's a shortened version of a homonym of a synonym (babe)
3. It's short and sounds like other words...bye, bi, bow, bow, boy (which may be referring to the same bae)

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

WTF is a bae?

Quote: (01-15-2015 09:36 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

There should really be a post in this. Your age shows quicker if you can't be quick with all the trend shit.

It can be time consuming so a thread where we streamline stuff would help.

When I first landed in Toronto "What you saying?" Was what everybody said. If you didn't ask that to a broad it wouldn't be a acceptable way to open her asking her what she is doing, especially by text. When do people stop saying these things? Not even sure but it dies when the new crop comes up. Any girl younger than 24/23 won't get that saying now and go "huuuaaahh?". These trends go vertical and up in generstions but nothing gets passed down unless they are fronting on old stuff.

Because of this new thing of WASPY new city white kids from the Burbs talking like this you see a lot of splits. First is that now young black or gully kids are talking even more nonsense to keep up with the white kids but also keep it going that they always use the slang since way back.

In Toronto the dudes will use the Arabic or Patios throw in to a broken mash up. I can barley understand what they saying but the girls do... Also you see snobs and nerds trying to flex that sapiosexual shit and talking really snarky and "proper" in a pseudo intellectual tone even though they tall about the same nonsense as everybody else.

Especially via text you have to speak whatever style they run with or they won't respond. Talking is hit or miss. Girls are so antisocial and socialize mostly via text and Snapchat so its like these girls type all ratchet but still feel to self-conscious to talk all ratchet in real life so thier suburban pedigree talk will come out in person. But you don't get to meet that girl in person unless you can speak that slang via text...

A thread would help us men because you need to devote (waste) a lot of time to keep up with trends these days and be ahead of them. Its better to gently ride a trend when its just bubbling and getting bangs by DHV for late coming chics versus hopping on late when the next..next..thing us already brewing. So spreading out resources where we can just one person can't let somebody know about a song. Another about a slang term, or a meme etc. Instead of having to sink dead time into finding it all on your own we just share knowledge to cut down on time and spred resources.

WTF is a bae?

Quote: (01-14-2015 04:28 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Somethin' like how Timbalands are hot now because the Kardashians wear them.

WTF is a bae?

Yeah there should be one thread dedicated to new slangs not creating a new thread whenever a new word surfaces. Also just because i want to bed 18-22 year olds doesn't mean I'm going to speak like them.

Either way most 18-24 year olds i've met in Big cities do not use words like this. If they do, they adjust their lingo around me and not the other way around.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

WTF is a bae?

Quote: (01-15-2015 09:36 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

Isn't that as bad as fucking a fatty? You're reinforcing their behaviour on a moronic level and insulting yourself by saying words like "bae".

If any man wants to go down this route I challenge him to go up to a mirror and say "bae" 5 times in a row. Without thinking low of yourself.

If you're fucking a girl in 18-22 set I would think she is after older, experienced dick and better company. If she wanted someone on her level she would be doing that.

I get you wanting to fuck young women but should you compromise on something that stupid?

WTF is a bae?

[Image: attachment.jpg24110]   

WTF is a bae?

Quote: (01-14-2015 03:54 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

There are also a ton of stupid "bae" memes on facebook:
[Image: 12dd481a4d2c93f31b849e1a1f47b65b.jpg]

Last night I googled it to see what it actually means.

"Before anyone else" seems to be a popular definition, but I would rather troll.

Here are some alternate definitions, just incase your girl starts throwing this shit around:

Bitches always eating.
Biggest ass ever.
Bitches ain't educated.
Big and easy.
Big ass erection.
Bitches about everything.
Born again Evangelist.

That was all I could think of. Hopefully some of you master trolls can come up with some better ones.

Also sometimes means "before anyone else".

WTF is a bae?

One of my 18 year old Peruvian girlfriends always calls me this on Whatsapp..... I don't really care though cause she is 18 and hot

She is also BATSHIT crazy, but I dont really care cause she is 18 and hot...it doesnt worry me as much here in Peru as it would back home in the USA

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

WTF is a bae?

Like standing on principle means anything. Like an old man act is gonna turn the tide.

The War is over.
Your side lost.
Adapt or die.

Once you put a chick on your roster, then you can attempt to indoctrinate her.

Until then you'll be rejecting a chicks snapchat for her number and then wondering why she doesn't reply to your texts.

WIA

Quote: (01-15-2015 11:23 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2015 09:36 AM)WerestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

Isn't that as bad as fucking a fatty? You're reinforcing their behaviour on a moronic level and insulting yourself by saying words like "bae".

If any man wants to go down this route I challenge him to go up to a mirror and say "bae" 5 times in a row. Without thinking low of yourself.

If you're fucking a girl in 18-22 set I would think she is after older, experienced dick and better company. If she wanted someone on her level she would be doing that.

I get you wanting to fuck young women but should you compromise on something that stupid?