rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manslamming - What Happens When a Woman Walks Like a Man?

Just an eyes-up on an article that's appeared in a uk paper. It's about something called 'manslamming'. There's a link to the New York mag orginal:

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/01/manslamm...sions.html

uk link

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-...m-men.html

Here in Australia, there are many fat women not getting out of the way of people.

I once saw a fat landwhale push right in between a couple.

Another time a short haired feminist landwhale almost pushed an elderly man down, but his metal walking frame saved him.

I'm starting to think that this manslamming almost comes across their denial of their own evil nature, so they choose to project it upon other men.

So as a man, I will gladly stand my ground and not move for anyone, unless it is a old man/women, pregnant women or disabled/injured person.

When are we going to go after the micro-aggressions of terrible Asian driving?

Jesus this bitch is so stupid, it hurts my brain.

Deus vult!

Maybe she'll try it with cars next?

Quote: (01-10-2015 01:10 PM)kleyau Wrote:  

We can only hope

"If you want to share a news link...

Please either further describe the link or include a paragraph or two snippet so we know what it's about, especially since it may not be clear from your headline." - Roosh

"If you're going to take the time to post an article here POST THE WRITER'S BYLINE with it!!!

This is important. We need to know who writes this stuff and should not have to give these Web sites clicks to find out.

More importantly, posting the names of writers will make our opinions on their stories come up in the Google directory when people search for them. This allows any hypocrisy and poor reporting on their part to be quickly exposed. More people than you'd imagine hate the media, and are looking for exactly our kind of pushback against it. " - Days of Broken Arrows

She's so desperate for male contact that she's running into every man she meets on the street?

So sad.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

So I'll be bodychecking feminists soon? Sweet.

I live in yuppyland, and I remember one occassion of 3 cougars walking down the sidewalk, abreast, and taking up the majority of it. I walked on the edge, getting an inch away from one on the far inside of the sidewalk, away from the road. They didn't even look up to acknowledge my presence then as they were too busy talking about their 8 toy puppies or something. One turned around and screamed at me because I didn't move out of their way. I didn't even acknowledge that I heard the bitch. Never even touched her.

Back in college, I though Freud's "penis envy" theory was a bunch of outdated, old-fashioned bullshit.

With every article like this I see, I now believe it's one of the most accurate observations anyone ever made about women. Why are women obsessed with being men, "male privilege," invading men's spaces, etc.? Sorry I ignored you in Psych 101, Sigmund. My loss.

You want to bump into me on the sidewalk? Hahahaha! I'm 6 ft 260 pounds. Game on.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (01-10-2015 01:32 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Back in college, I though Freud's "penis envy" theory was a bunch of outdated, old-fashioned bullshit.

With every article like this I see, I now believe it's one of the most accurate observations anyone ever made about women. Why are women obsessed with being men, "male privilege," invading men's spaces, etc.? Sorry I ignored you in Psych 101, Sigmund. My loss.

Yes that's been my theory of late, and some day I'm going to codify it in an RoK article.

I've come to the conclusion that most feminists are male supremacists. They really feel deep down that men are superior, and they are very angry they were born as females. Their envy of us has ruined their lives. They try to suppress their femininity and try to act masculine , which mixed with their resentful envy mostly comes out as crass and crude hateful behavior.

http://www.newstatesman.com/society/2014...nist-issue

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (01-10-2015 02:01 PM)vinman Wrote:  

You want to bump into me on the sidewalk? Hahahaha! I'm 6 ft 260 pounds. Game on.

[Image: sean-taylor-pro-bowl-o.gif]

Quote: (01-10-2015 02:46 PM)Deuce Anna Half Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2015 02:01 PM)vinman Wrote:  

[Image: sean-taylor-pro-bowl-o.gif]

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Rule of the pavement: Smaller person moves over or if smaller person has swagger then both move to the side.

Hold on, there's a bitch in my way

[Image: tumblr_myosiuAzQn1qhkbk8o1_400.gif]

Quote: (01-10-2015 03:43 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Hold on, there's a bitch in my way

[Image: tumblr_myosiuAzQn1qhkbk8o1_400.gif]

Feminism is that short guy that everyone feels sorry for, who keeps on talking shit but nobody hits until they finally make a man snap on a bad day.

Quote:Best Dictionary Wrote:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...bruisin%27

cruisin for a bruisin
Refers to an individual who is on the path to physical harm, often leading to bruising. Often times this individual may have no idea that harm is imminent. The harm is usually initiated by the future vicitm of that harm, and is often deserved. Feelings of extreme gratification can be felt for the individual inflicting the bruising.
My little brother stole my yankee cap twice yesterday. I told him that he was cruisin for a bruisin. Today he stole it again and I fed it to him. He's still crying but man did it feel good.

Quote: (01-10-2015 12:44 PM)Lucario Wrote:  

Here in Australia, there are many fat women not getting out of the way of people.

I once saw a fat landwhale push right in between a couple.

Another time a short haired feminist landwhale almost pushed an elderly man down, but his metal walking frame saved him.

I'm starting to think that this manslamming almost comes across their denial of their own evil nature, so they choose to project it upon other men.

So as a man, I will gladly stand my ground and not move for anyone, unless it is a old man/women, pregnant women or disabled/injured person.

I used to get out of women's way (old manners die hard) until some fat bitch just slammed into my old mother nearly knocking her over without apologies. Then it was game on.

Not just the fat ones either. It's all of them: obese, fat, skinny, smelly etc. Our Australian women lead the world in aggression.