rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Valentine's in Japan no onani

Hello all! I intend on traveling to Japan 2/15/15

I am new to the forum and recently back into the game.
My last post I've been asking for recommendations on where to get my passport cherry popped.

I recently divorced a Japanese woman after 8 years and am suddenly free! I have an extreme affinity for Asians especially Japan.
I speak very toddler level Japanese, just enough to say hello and vulgar words.
My race is mixed black and white. Shaved head average build and heavily bearded. I've been regarded as hipster and have reasonable fashion sense.
Polite well mannered and charming my wife always told me that Japanese would love me. Hence the trip.
I don't drink but am not straight laced. I love going out and being fully immersed in stimuli one of my favorite places is Vegas.
Talking to girls is not difficult but still no luck since a month into it with limited exposure. My confidence is growing daily and I posses a "her loss" mentality now.

My vacation is 9 days arriving on Saturday evening. And coming back home on a Saturday. I assumed that I would need a day to sleep once I return to get back to normal sleep and return to work on Monday. I have a decent bankroll but not wealthy.

So far my plan is this:
Fly into Tokyo and get to my AirBNB room at shibuya. Two days reserved.
That's all I got. Anything and everything pertaining to this trip and Japan is helpful.
I'm new to the game after marriage but had a decent rep before.

I'd love to meetup with someone that would be willing to take me under their wing. I'm a quick study and now afraid to game.
The fact that I'm utterly infatuated with Asian women dictates that I will be content with the "ugly girl" for grenading since I will likely be blinded by almond eyes anyway.

I intend on gaming DOLO but it would be cool to be helped.

Thanks all, this forum and the manuals have been gospel to me!

- If I'm in luck Urineluck

Sounds like you are older than the bucks around Shibuya, so I would start out in a place like Roppongi Hills. If you have the age, fashion and charm this place is a good spot to get your feet wet. The women are a bit older, better traveled, classy, and love someone with an exotic twist.

If that works out, I like the Omotosando area for this type of women as well. English might not be as high, but the people there are a bit more interesting and the cafe culture is good for afternoon and evening grinds.

You say you dont drink, as in teetotaler? If you just mean sipping a cocktail then check out some of the whiskey lounges in Akasaka. There are some modeling agencies in the area of Akasaka, Roppongi, Hiro-o, Shibuya. Most of these girls are hapa, and therefore know a bit of english and are interested in other mixed race people.

Tokyo is ridiculous to well dressed foreigner with a few dollars in his pocket. Notice, however, that I left Shibuya off the list. Shibuya can be one of the most frustrating places in the world. It has some of the hottest, most unobtainable women on the planet. Dont make this your destination, get the confidence up in other areas, and try and get an invite out by a girl to join her and her friends in Shibuya.

Maybe some kanto-jin will chime in on particular spots to go. My detailed data is a few years old.

How long are you staying in Tokyo? I'll be there for 3 days starting 2/19, staying in Roppongi Hills.

I'm flying back to the states 2/21 we should meet up. Pm me! I'm early 30's too