rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Responding to 'do you miss me?'

How do you guys normally respond to this?

The honest answer for me is normally 'no', but saying so will damage prospects of seeing them again. Even bullshitting (neither yes or no) has blown up on me before. And being blatently dishonest with "yes I miss you" doesn't fit me and sounds weak.

I'm thinking of just going with a slight positive on every occassion, such as "maybe a little".
Thoughts?

You could say "I hadn't really thought about it" as it shows you don't really care but don't completely reject her.

"You'll know when I see you"

Then when you see her, tell her in all the best non-verbal ways you know how.

"I'll let you send some pics. to help bias my memory."

"I miss your sweet plum ass"
"I miss your mouth on my cock"
"My hard-on seems to miss you"

Beta comfort - confessions of love - are best done sparingly - Amused Mastery or Playful banter is best.

Or Agree and Amplify:

"I miss you like the moon, the sun and stars. You are my eternal sunshine, my love and the air I breathe. Now go get me a sandwich and suck my cock - pronto."

Say, "No." But smirk when you say it (even if she can't see you).

Say, "Already?"

Say, "I cried myself to sleep last night." In a deadpan voice.

Say, "I'm falling apart here, Baby," with a smirk.

Say, "Miss who?"

Say, "I have a boner right now."

Have fun with it. If she tries to push you into being serious, deflect and have more fun with it.

Say, "Why do you have to ruin everything?"

Say, "I just farted right before you called."

It really doesn't matter what you say; what matters more is how you say it.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Ignore and change the subject.

Don't debate me.

^ That works too.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Yeah those clever lines are good, but they fly over the heads of girls with non-native English [Image: biggrin.gif]

I did try a cocky line to the extent of "I miss you [sexually] (body, thing she did, thing you did to her)", but the girl got defensive at that because it implies you only miss the sex, not 'her personally'.

Ah, my bad.

I'm in Cambodia.

"I cry." Rub your eyes. Same thing.

Or overexagerated. "Miss you sooooo much honey."

Same thing.

The deadpan and subtle sarcasm won't fly in Asia. And definitely not changing over to a sexual reference, unless you've been seeing eachother a long time. But extreme overexxageration does it.

As does changing the subject. That's what most Asian guys I know would do earlier on, and it works because being too serious in conversation is taboo. The language barrier really plays in your favor here too.

Not sure where you are. If in Thailand say "Jai yen yen na khrab." Or "No so serious na." Or "Cha cha khrab."

You can also ask her if she's crazy? "Ting tong dai mai?

Am I wrong in connecting your name with Thailand? Apologies if I am.

Beyond All Seas

Her: Do you miss me?

Me: Who is this?

Quote: (01-10-2015 05:22 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Am I wrong in connecting your name with Thailand? Apologies if I am.

Not in Thailand, was once [Image: smile.gif]

OK good idea, over-exaggeration humour sounds appropriate

Quote: (01-10-2015 03:57 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

How do you guys normally respond to this?

Haha this is standard asian girl probing for validation. I typically reply "how can I miss u when i'm txting u?" I usually get a "Sad" or "fine" or "k" then radio silence for awhile.

Then next time they contact me they are more than eager to please. Never had one not come back.

With native/fob asian girls I follow a specific pattern though..comfort first-->sexual-->asshole-->her total compliance/service-->rotation?-->ditch if she doesn't qualify for the latter.

Only time "do you miss me" stuff comes up is after the bang in which i'm already in natural asshole mode anyways.

"As much as you miss me"

Tried this on a girl and she responded "Good"!

[Image: qYPl1Y9.jpg]

"Who are you again?"

A chick on tinder once gave me her skype and I didn't hit her up. A week later she skypes and goes, "why didn't you hit me up?"

I go, "who are you again?"

LozloLozlozlozloz

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

"Miss you? I just saw you x amount of days ago"

Quote: (01-10-2015 05:31 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Fuck. I came in to write that. I got excited like "fuck yeah! Nobody remembers that gem. Of course then I reached your comment..

Quote: (01-10-2015 01:38 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Fuck. I came in to write that. I got excited like "fuck yeah! Nobody remembers that gem. Of course then I reached your comment..

[Image: attachment.jpg24014]   

You gotta be real fast to get one ahead of the infamous Ali-B young grasshopper!

The best response to this shit test is no doubt:

"I'd miss me too."

I always go with "yes a little bit" if it's in text/messenger

Quote: (01-10-2015 05:31 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Couldn't help but laugh at this. Genius!

I get the "who is this" retort, but I just don't think it's appropriate that often.
Either its a western girl, who won't ask that question anyway, or it's an eastern girl, in which case its hurtful because they don't understand sarcasm. Perhaps if you exaggerated it with "who is this???? o_0".

Come find out.

Edit:

You'd then go directly sexual and non-verbal when she gets over but it doesn't stop her from asking post bang lol. You're on your own there.

"I tried"