rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Sexism goes both ways. Feminsim helps both"

Too large to post the entire thing.

It is actually not the worst pro-feminist thing, but still cringe-worthy at points.

http://imgur.com/gallery/n01WW

A taste of the dumbest parts:
[Image: attachment.jpg24005]   

[Image: attachment.jpg24006]   

Enjoy

"And this guys pays too little on dates so he's cheap.

This guys an asshole who doesn't care about women and that guy cares too much - he's too nice and just wants to get so laid, so he's not really nice!"

G

Note that cartoon was done by a Japanese artist, said to be male. If so there is literally more likely than not that he's a grass-eater and therefore a fucking hypocrite on this.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (01-09-2015 11:26 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Note that cartoon was done by a Japanese artist, said to be male. If so there is literally more likely than not that he's a grass-eater and therefore a fucking hypocrite on this.

He could also be stirring the pot for the lulz

A few comments:
Quote:Quote:

The moment you(the comic artist) compared covering cleavage a bit, to a guy WEARING A FREAKING CUP.. You lost me. I'm sorry. No.

That's the best drawing of a straw man I've ever seen. Well done.

"Feminism will solve the gender issues by assigning more rights to an already privileged gender and denying gender roles!" Sure it will, yep