rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are You Out Of Her League?

After an unsuccessful night of gaming, I woke up this morning and had an epiphany.

Seeing as most of the women I approached last night were all 6's and 7's (thats all there was) and getting blown out, I thought to myself, what would make these women be so non receptive to my game?

Most women I lay and approach, I see myself way out of their league in every aspect, not trying to sound like a cocky prick, but thats how I honestly view myself. What Iv accomplished in life so far, how I look, how I am as a person etc. The friend of this girl I was gaming the other night told me straight up "you are just too intimidating for her". To be honest, getting blown out sometimes by mediocre women can drive me nuts.

I started to think. Going through a virtual timeline in my brain of the better memories of women Iv layed.
What I realized is this: all the best looking women I have banged in my recent history were significantly easier to game than women of lesser beauty.
They were more receptive to my game, and just overall easier to lay.

Dont be fooled, I am not laying 8's and 9's regularly, mostly because I dont see enough 8's and 9's when I go out gaming. However, what Im concluding is that I should start seriously approaching the better looking women more often, not only because I think thats the caliber of women I should be getting, but simply because of the fact they are probably more receptive to the game and look that I radiate.

When women, being the insecure creatures that they are, have an alpha that they know they could never lock down, I think more times than not go into defense mode because they know you will just pump and dump them, so by instinct they put up their bitch shields in full force.

Maybe Im reading into this just a touch, hence the reason Im posting it

They're blowing you (and others) off not because of any "leagues," but because they're out to get their egos stroked, not to find a man.

Years ago there was a lot of pressure on women to "woman up" and get married and have kids. No more. Therefore, women can extend adolescence until around age 35. And sometimes forever (I know a 50-year-old woman who still behaves like this).

Since women's sex drives are lower than those of men, they don't have the need to get laid as much. Hence, single guys in their twenties get a raw deal, as opposed to the husbands in their twenties decades ago.

There is a big difference between the singles scene now, and the scene I read about in the 1970s.

In the '70s, the women who were single were liberating themselves from the shackles of marriage and kids and approached sex with an attitude of rebelliousness. If they went out, it was to get laid or at least to mess around. They were women, not girls, and took their cue from the books of Erica Jong: "I don't need to be married to fuck! I'll do it anyway!"

But today, with "extended adolescence," women have turned the singles scene into a permanent middle school dance -- which sounds like what you just experienced. They're there to hang with gal pals first and foremost, and to get attention. They're girls, not women, and now demand to be treated like girls (i.e. children), which is why we have the problems with college sex hysteria we do now.

If the country started getting regularly attacked by terrorist fringe groups, like in France, and women suddenly needed to be protected again, you'd see these same women throwing themselves at guys in bars. If we all had to live under a strict religion like we did in the '50s, you see that too.

Addendum: What I wrote is a bunch of sociological ideas. As for you personally, you might want to calibrate your game to the venue. If they're acting like middle schoolers, which is what I suspect, bringing along a wingman or two and traveling in packs might work better. I've also found 8s easier to meet than 6s -- and it's far easier outside of the club scene.

I used to think some girls were out of my league back in the "pedestal days", until I got to know a few of them in depth.

Sure they might have been 8s and 9s in the looks department, but they also had:

- shitty low-wage jobs
- up to their ass in student debt and/or credit card debt
- a tiny crappy apartment
- in some cases got knocked up and are dragging a little bastard around

Contrast that to me in my mid 20s:

- make over 40k a year in a place where the median wage is 25k
- owns a house less than 10 years old
- no debt, student or otherwise
- lots of cool toys plus a savings account

Most women I run into are losers and I'm way better than they are. If they blow me off I don't give a fuck because I know they're going back to their shitty life while I'll continue being awesome.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

+1 DJ-Matt

A lot of times the only currency pretty women have is their looks

Most know this, so they play it to the hilt

When you can get past their looks and see how they can enhance your current lifestyle, you start to do better with women in general

MDP

The title of this thread should be "is she out of your league" to avoid ambiguity

I think op has somewhat of a point. A 6 would not feel uncomfortable around an average supplicating pencil neck. Give him muscles, makeover and some red pills and the shoe is on the other foot.

Think back to when you were a teenager and "went out". Girls who are not usually so, became shy, coy, soft spoken &c when you went out with them. Paradoxically, the opposite is true for girls who weren't Into you.

It's how we are as human beings. We feel nervous around people we "fear". Think about your pre-red pill days when you were afraid of speaking up; speaking up to your boss, your parents, teachers, afraid to ask a girl out...

Likewise, women being homosapiens as well, also feel this way.

Here's the problem. The girls with mediocre looks (the 5's and 6's in our lives) are used to being the plan B, C, or even D, of high SMV guys. Most men are not against a ONS with a 5 or 6, but they strive to do better. Now, is there any point in locking yourself down to one of these girls? Not really. If you're going to be banging a 5-6 girl, might as well bang multiple ones, which means that there's no point in an LTR with them.

These mediocre girls that you're getting blown out by? They realize right off the bat that there's no chance of an LTR. They don't want to be used for sex, so any guy that they think exceeds their reasonable expectations for an LTR might just get rejected straight off the bat. They realize that they themselves are low on the totem pole, so they do their best to avoid getting pumped and dumped.

Hot girls on the other hand are all very well aware of their looks. They know that the majority of high quality man will stick around for them. So if you peak their interest at all, you'll have more success with this type than the spiteful girl that's been pumped and dumped many times by guys more attractive than herself.

TB is right. As my game improved it became much easier to bang average to a bit above average girls. But now, as my looks, style and especially game have continued to improve, it has actually become more difficult to bang average girls for the reason TB describes.

There is an exception though- average girls who are just looking for a sport fuck. They just want to use you for sex and are happy to get fucked by a guy who outranks the usual guys they get in looks and game.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

It's been mentioned before in other threads, specially those about hollywood celebrities, but it feels pretty good for these girls to ignore or even turn down a high value guy. When done in public or in front of her friends, the boost is even greater. Don't ever underestimate the ego of women.

Quote: (01-08-2015 03:26 PM)tallandblonde Wrote:  

These mediocre girls that you're getting blown out by? They realize right off the bat that there's no chance of an LTR. They don't want to be used for sex, so any guy that they think exceeds their reasonable expectations for an LTR might just get rejected straight off the bat.

I would have agreed if this was in the 2000s, but aren't girls nowadays carousel riders? They want to ride the most cocks in the shortest time span possible while they haven't hit the wall yet. Girls no longer want LTR anymore than guys do. They just want the resources and validation which are easier to come by with multiple sex buddies.

Quote:Quote:

They realize that they themselves are low on the totem pole, so they do their best to avoid getting pumped and dumped.

Aren't girls nowadays believing that they deserve Ryan Gosling even though she's so hideous you will need 10 drinks to think about doing her?

My ex said something similar to me not too long ago. She said she knows she can never be a trophy wife so the only thing she got going for her is her education. I totally did not take her seriously. Due to this forum's influence I've come to believe that women are now just using man as sex toys and later, beta providers.

If what you said is true then a lot of the old school PUA stuff like buyer's remorse is still valid nowadays, but judging how girls are comfortable with ONS/SNL I think girls are pumping and dumping just as much as guys do.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Girls fuck higher than they date and guys do the opposite. I think you can get into this weird no mans land where you're above what a girl thinks she can land as a long term relationship but not the type of guy she wants to fuck.

Most likely they're just acting how they think beautiful women act. Its like when regular dudes can turn into complete fools around a ten. They like her but don't know what to do. You're getting the mirror gender effect.

Game is just how hot people talk to each other, if she's not hot she won't understand it.

Treat the whores like queens, and the queens like whores.

That's all you need to know.

Quote: (01-08-2015 11:28 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

I used to think some girls were out of my league back in the "pedestal days", until I got to know a few of them in depth.

Sure they might have been 8s and 9s in the looks department, but they also had:

- shitty low-wage jobs
- up to their ass in student debt and/or credit card debt
- a tiny crappy apartment
- in some cases got knocked up and are dragging a little bastard around

Contrast that to me in my mid 20s:

- make over 40k a year in a place where the median wage is 25k
- owns a house less than 10 years old
- no debt, student or otherwise
- lots of cool toys plus a savings account

Most women I run into are losers and I'm way better than they are. If they blow me off I don't give a fuck because I know they're going back to their shitty life while I'll continue being awesome.

I'm of the opinion that the best game is just to be awesome and have an awesome life.

There is something to be said for "fake it till you make it," but there is no substitute for having a life that you absolutely love.

It's really doesn't hurt at all when girls reject you when you have an awesome life and awesome toys.

You can say "her loss" and honestly believe it.

At that point, gaming girls becomes fun and not a pursuit that comes out of disappointment with your existence. Acts of desperation are never fun.

I'm the King of Beijing!

It's pretty simple.

If you are getting better results with better girls, then focus on them.

I wouldn't blame on you if you decide to hit on 'hot pocket' type girls and get rejected because that's what guys do at the bar.
But you need to build a strong opinion about yourself not to get affected by the outcome.

I'm not so sure the girls are "Too intimated" to hook up with you. Personally that seems to be one of the self assurance lines men say when they strike out.

I find that girls have an inflated sense of who they 'deserve'. I see an abundance of average looking girls hooking up with attractive looking men every time I go out.

That being said it may be different where you're from.

I do however agree with the notion that attractive women are easier to pull. I put it down to confidence. Women are more perceptive than men. Physical beauty is all they have. If they are less attractive than a man they can't make up for it with wealth, confidence etc - Most men don't care about those attributes. So in that regard I can imagine that a less attractive women will be a little more cautious.

Some great feedback here.

@ Days of Broken Arrows...your post has some great insight.. the ladder part of your post where you mention France and its terrorist attacks. Fitting enough to this topic, Im living in Tel Aviv, Israel.

The weather forecast this week is high chance of rain and 100% chance of attempted terrorist attacks. This country knows terrorism like the back of its head. Everyone born in Israel knows someone who was affected by a terrorist attack, or a family member who was killed in one of our many wars against people that want to destroy us. Luckily, our tactics in dealing with terrorism are the best in the world.
Anyways without getting off topic, even during the hard times when some terrorist attacks fail to get thwarted, I can confirm that women are not throwing them selves at the men here.

However at the same time, the culture here is a relationship culture. Every Israeli girls dream is to have a boyfriend, and its their entire life (theres even a phrase used in Hebrew that they use when talking to eachother and it translates to "my life"). So in regards to security, I guess that confirms your statement, but in the form of a LTR and does not translate into the bar scene, which explains why I target mostly tourists or the Expat community, which is myself included.

Quote: (01-09-2015 02:59 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

It's pretty simple.

If you are getting better results with better girls, then focus on them.

I wouldn't blame on you if you decide to hit on 'hot pocket' type girls and get rejected because that's what guys do at the bar.
But you need to build a strong opinion about yourself not to get affected by the outcome.

Exactly.

I guess my overall feeling when taking home a girl under my standards is a feeling of unsatisfaction. Its as if the 6 your took home cheated the system by default.

When you bang a sexy girl, you feel jacked up. You, yourself, and your game delivered the results in accordance to the standards you put yourself align with.

Of course I feel the same. but it's nothing wrong to have 'hot pocket'.
you eat some shitty food when you are hungry and you regret about it later.
But that's what single guys do lol

[/quote]

Exactly.

I guess my overall feeling when taking home a girl under my standards is a feeling of unsatisfaction. Its as if the 6 your took home cheated the system by default.

When you bang a sexy girl, you feel jacked up. You, yourself, and your game delivered the results in accordance to the standards you put yourself align with.
[/quote]

You're overgaming.

I'm a good looking guy and I've done this a lot. You don't realize that you need to tone it down on approach.

If chicks are really below your pay grade, then you need to either hit on chicks who are at your same relative attractiveness level, or make an effort to build comfort and downplay your high value.

Game for attractive guys is a lot different than game for everyone else.

Quote: (01-08-2015 04:28 AM)sandman972 Wrote:  

After an unsuccessful night of gaming, I woke up this morning and had an epiphany.

Seeing as most of the women I approached last night were all 6's and 7's (thats all there was) and getting blown out, I thought to myself, what would make these women be so non receptive to my game?

Most women I lay and approach, I see myself way out of their league in every aspect, not trying to sound like a cocky prick, but thats how I honestly view myself. What Iv accomplished in life so far, how I look, how I am as a person etc. The friend of this girl I was gaming the other night told me straight up "you are just too intimidating for her". To be honest, getting blown out sometimes by mediocre women can drive me nuts.

I started to think. Going through a virtual timeline in my brain of the better memories of women Iv layed.
What I realized is this: all the best looking women I have banged in my recent history were significantly easier to game than women of lesser beauty.
They were more receptive to my game, and just overall easier to lay.

Dont be fooled, I am not laying 8's and 9's regularly, mostly because I dont see enough 8's and 9's when I go out gaming. However, what Im concluding is that I should start seriously approaching the better looking women more often, not only because I think thats the caliber of women I should be getting, but simply because of the fact they are probably more receptive to the game and look that I radiate.

When women, being the insecure creatures that they are, have an alpha that they know they could never lock down, I think more times than not go into defense mode because they know you will just pump and dump them, so by instinct they put up their bitch shields in full force.

Maybe Im reading into this just a touch, hence the reason Im posting it

This is why Hooligan Harry and G Manifesto used to preach having a decent amount of money. When you have ''fuck you money'' and you know you are doing financially better than 99% of the girls you meet, there should not be such thing as ''she is out of my league''. Get that money right boys.

Quote: (01-09-2015 03:16 PM)pitt Wrote:  

This is why Hooligan Harry and G Manifesto used to preach having a decent amount of money. When you have ''fuck you money'' and you know you are doing financially better than 99% of the girls you meet, there should not be such thing as ''she is out of my league''. Get that money right boys.

The women who care the most about money are the mid-late 20s ticking biological clock women.

Money is a great thing to have to square away your personal life in behind the scenes manners that are mostly invisible to people you know. However, it's a terrible idea to use it as a cornerstone for cold approach game.

Stop going for 6s...

Also stop "chasing" if your supposedly that high value it's a massive incongruency on your part.

I know EXACTLY what you mean about "out of her league" though as I had a time period where I stopped being so open/friendly and it resulted in chicks OBSERVING from 10miles away hoping/waiting I'd give them an opportunity.

I knew 100% it wasn't all in my head when I was with a friend who was with like 9 models types. (All of them aspiring models not contracted to any major agency) I remember I put my drink down to dance dance dance and 1 of the girls moved it. I walked over to get my drink and she was VERY APOLOGETIC as if she was talking to a king.

I also noticed when I hungout with "connector" friends who were with like 10-25 girls if I showed up greeting THE GUY and not speaking to no one, no one would talk to me BUT there all looking/watching...Later on they'd use "I saw you xyz earlier, you're awesome".

As an experiment I started to just show up, chill and just start talking "out of boredom" and 100% of the time chick was literally ready for me to take it anywhere. One time at brunch I was EXHAUSTED literally partied hard night before, setup an after party with a random group of girls was soooooooo drunk I was demanding to sleep over. (Her guy friend swore it wasn't safe, they got him to leave BUT in my drunken state I realize I could move and left to sleep at my boys airbnb place...2hours sleep music blasting in my ears)

Eat breakfast, hit brunch and I'm DONE I just sit a the table in a daze. 2 hot chicks are next to me, I tell them straight up "if it was another day, I'd chat BUT I'm done haven't gone home since last night...btw do you smoke? lets go smoke" Chick was in love talking about how guys always give her these lame approaches asking about her height. (she's 6'3)

Only 2 ways I learnt that women drop this BS...
- Being open/friendly, if chicks see you "working the room" they realize it's OK to approach you because you're a social dude not some sex tourist/addict on the prowl [Image: wink.gif]
- You genuinely are curious about a chick so you just start chatting due to your interest being peaked

Irony is, I have nothing to be confident about "superficially" but I know based on past experiences the "experience" I provide and the potential opportunity this chick has by having me in her life...I have chick that would legit do testimonials about me, their introductions about me is unreal. (An I'm not one to exaggerate, I literally had moments where I thought "holy fuck she made me sound like I'm royalty" and should be treated with the utmost respect without stepping on my boundaries)

In all honesty though, I have little experience with average chicks given the fact the environments I'm in are 7s and up. I rarely see fat chicks and my mind thinks 5'8+ cute chicks is the average woman in life. Craziest thing, I was drunk at an improv show once and almost took home a fattie...she didn't want to let me come home with her because she recently ALMOST GOT RAPED...wtf!?!? I don't rate chicks but the girl was a 3.

Something else I noticed is chicks are very much "in their head" and "on egg shells" with me. One of my friends stated a girl I banged, prior to us hooking up she said to him "I like him alot, I'd love to date him BUT it's weird when were together he's always moody with me".

Few months back, met a chick at one of my girls music release parties, we madeout and were all over each other. I didn't realize I invited her to an improv show...

[Image: GoSms1414534229880-2.jpg]

Few months before that, gorgeous blond comes up to me saying "you don't remember me!?!? Forget it" really fucking sad to the point that it was as if my wife found out I cheated on her. I felt bad. (Turned out I used to have alot of blackout sex)

Overall though, I became very aware and realize my "indifference" and lack of expression (I'm like the male version of an "ice queen") causes people to go "in their head" and assume all sorts of things. While it's obvious I'm sexually active and confident, it intimidates people.

Only way things go normal is if...
1. I work the room and women observe that I'm open/friendly
2. If I approach with a high level of curiosity (which is rare)
3. Just socialize with the chick since she'll more times than not try to get me to open up

Thing is, how I am with RANDOM girls and girls I know is like night and day. I will be highly flirtatious and having fun with a chick if I know her. If she is RANDOM it comes off as if I'm not impressed and highly skeptical.

P.S...I find average chicks have more sex then really hot chicks.

Quote: (01-08-2015 07:29 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2015 03:26 PM)tallandblonde Wrote:  

These mediocre girls that you're getting blown out by? They realize right off the bat that there's no chance of an LTR. They don't want to be used for sex, so any guy that they think exceeds their reasonable expectations for an LTR might just get rejected straight off the bat.

I would have agreed if this was in the 2000s, but aren't girls nowadays carousel riders? They want to ride the most cocks in the shortest time span possible while they haven't hit the wall yet. Girls no longer want LTR anymore than guys do. They just want the resources and validation which are easier to come by with multiple sex buddies.

Maybe they are less into an LTR than before, but I highly doubt that the desire for an LTR is equal between men and women. A lot of girls can't bang anyone without catching the feels. It's an abandonment complex.

And yeah, maybe I incorrectly made it sound like all 5s and 6's won't give a more attractive guy a chance because of the reasons I said above. Obviously this still happens. Just look at a bar around closing time. I was just trying to explain the phenomena that the OP was encountering, where he was having success with girls that were 7+ but uglier girls were giving him a hard time.

Quote: (01-09-2015 01:47 PM)lycosidae Wrote:  

You're overgaming.

I'm a good looking guy and I've done this a lot. You don't realize that you need to tone it down on approach.

If chicks are really below your pay grade, then you need to either hit on chicks who are at your same relative attractiveness level, or make an effort to build comfort and downplay your high value.

Game for attractive guys is a lot different than game for everyone else.

Can you expand on this...

I always open for tweaking my game and improving, but downplaying my value, doesnt that seem a little counter productive in game per say?

By maintaining your high value, in essence serves as a filter to women who are either good enough and buy what your selling (in this case hopefully better looking women) and distances ones who are not (more busted brods).

TLBig GrinR;

If you're not banging "lesser pussy", but you see signs of initial attraction, switch up your game.

If you're typically running asshole jock game, switch to trickster/comedian. If you're always yukking it up, switch to starry eyed lost poet. Every person has many dimensions to their personality, and you might have "spin the wheel". Give her something to latch onto, so that she can allow her own attraction towards you grow.

I primarily deal with night game. Dance clubs and small bars. Alcohol, lights, music, other competition, hating ass cockblocks tend to destroy elegant pick up theories.

One of the biggest theories is that as your game gets tighter, not only do you have access to better pussy, but your game repels lesser pussy. You're "too attractive". It's a great ego stroke.

One of the main things I've come to realize as game
- I can control me
- I can only say and do things to influence her.

But I can't control her. (not even in the LTR situation, especially in the LTR situation)

These bitches go off script all the time. The textbook pick up is actually very rare. Only from the 30,000 feet view, do all pick ups look the same. On ground level, you're dealing with a chick that doesn't want to be boxed in. "Not all women are like that. I'm not like that" (chances are she's the picture of stereotype though)

The premise i'm fighting is the idea that one man's subjective view of her attractiveness some how controls her thoughts and predicts her actions.

Too much written on game posits the idea that there's a sexual market value mismatch and chicks shut down because they realize that they don't measure up. I've rarely found that to be the case that women are taking their "hot or not" results as Gospel.

That being said, It's a healthy attitude to have, one of entitlement. This broad should bow down. If I had pads for every chick who decided to kneel before Zod...

Feeling entitled to top shelf pussy will get your far more pussy than looking at a situation objectively - primarily because you're in control of yourself, and putting yourself in the position to only deal with the best.

You're the Mercedes Benz salesman who finally decides to make a purchase. Suddenly the mighty fine Acura won't do any more. Not even a Lexus.

Alternate theories on when a chick you don't find that attractive doesn't respond positively to your advances

1) You might not be as hot as you think

2) She might not think she's as unattractive as you think.

More than just the false bravado of the fat chick who think she's all that, a so-called 6 might think she's an 8, because that's what she thinks she is legitimately. She gets enough attention throughout the day (from guys hotter than you) and definitely online to keep her self esteem very high. She knows that she's NOT a 10, everybody reminds her of that. So much so, she keeps the Oprah media stuff on blast so as to counteract everything else.

But she's not without good offers, for sex or for some beta schlub willing to support her for a whiff of her panties.

A millionaire and a billionaire both eat @ the same 4 star restaurant. There's really nothing on the menu that the billionaire can get that the millionaire can't.

3) She might not like your style, i.e. not every chick responds well to a cocky dude. (can come off as try hard, or just annoying) Could be that she doesn't like arrogant, or it could be that she wants a cute guy that she wants to control. (consciously or subconsciously)

4) If she's receptive at first, and you don't switch gears after getting positive compliance, you're over gaming.

5) Your subconscious downgrading of what you think of her, shows up as part of your unconscious mannerisms, and that's unattractive. So by insulting her with your approach and body language, she gets defensive from the very beginning.

6) a lot of girls are socially awkward, and don't actually know how to act with a guy that they actually are attracted to, and self-sabotage. Instead of testing your alpha, their tests are attempts and talk themselves out of being attractive. Social awkwardness doesn't discriminate by looks.

I know this sounds similar to the idea that you're out of her league.

A 5 can be weird, but so can a 9.

Her self esteem, her self image, her life experiences don't follow her looks.

It is true that very attractive women get lots of attention, but it might be from the wrong guys, it might be the wrong kind of attention. The fact that the "right guy" hasn't presented himself means that despite everything, maybe she really isn't that pretty. The beautiful swan that think she's an ugly duckling.

As a general tip, I advise everyone to read and listen to women when they don't think men are listening. How these chicks talk about themselves among themselves will continue to be eye opening.

7) She might be on the rag.

Nuff said.

Dealing with "cute enough" chicks isn't typically a problem until the end of the night. When chicks are headed home @ 1:10, and you find yourself scrambling against all the other players - there's a shift in "power". Either she overvalues herself, in conflict with the dominant theory that mind follows looks, or you're in actual competition with other dudes and you don't realize it.

That's when the action shifts from the passive stuff like your visual presentation and her looks, to the sort of chemistry that you can generate on the fly. I've been outgamed by dudes that aren't as "good looking" as I think I am, and boxed out mf'ers that have much more going for them. That to me is THE GAME.

This is why it helps your overall game to debrief after the bang - Why me, why not them other mf'ers. Not because she actually knows and can tell you (no one knows that sort of thing really), but she's going to give you more insight into the mind of bitches.

In a practical sense, rather than turning up the cocky or turning it down, you have to step out of that "role" so to speak - and throw the kitchen sink of game to catch a gear.

It might be a simple as saying, "Let's start over".
But it can't be too meta, where you say to a chick, "I'm coming on too strong". In fact, direct meta conversations about the pick up as it happens destroy the pick up often times.

Said too much

WIA

Archie with the 3 pointer from downtown.

In my observation, most girls want a cute guy that they can control. When they sense that they cannot control you then they retract into their shells.

Met a girl recently, she kept saying I was hard work because I wasn't compliant to her demands.

I find it hard to be that clown, there are enough clowns out there entertaining these women as is. I am sure my attitude doesn't help my situation, I get enough girls showing interest in me but I simply refuse to jump over hoops to get them.

Where I live, most girls think they are way hotter than they actually are. Combine that with the thirst of dudes, online dating, lack of quality women and it becomes a uphill battle.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com