rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Victim: Yasmine Bleeth

Now this is a crying ass shame for me. I never cared for Pamela Anderson or any of the other Baywatch blondes for me it was always Yasmine Bleeth & it's no secret why:

[Image: Yasmine%2BBleeth%2B20.jpg]

That of course is the distant past, today however is a much different, sadder tale. This article stated she made her first public appearance in a decade & boy we can see why

[Image: Yasmine-Bleeth-467.jpg]

From beach babe to beached whale in 10 yrs

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

I feel odd criticizing the paparazzi sect of the Hollywood Press, but how can a celebrity go a decade without being photographed? Lack of interest or she never left her house?

If you are serious about marital commitment, your pretty young wife is going to get old and fat no matter who she is, it wont matter that 15 years ago she was a hot piece of ass. Most every man who has a 'successful' marriage is stuck with a frumpy old hag.

God if that picture doesnt really make you question why you would enter a lifelong committment/marriage when the costs to terminate the marriage are so hi nothing ever will. I mean even the most negative man would have jumped at the chance to marry a Baywatch babe, seriously, what could go wrong?? Wow.

Women can't control their looks. But they CAN control their weight! Why do so many let themselves get fat??

This is not new news. Look at her in 2001 in her mugshot:

Cocaine...is a hell of a drug.

[Image: bleethmug.jpg]

Source:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/ce...ine-bleeth

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (01-07-2015 09:05 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

If you are serious about marital commitment, your pretty young wife is going to get old and fat no matter who she is, it wont matter that 15 years ago she was a hot piece of ass. Most every man who has a 'successful' marriage is stuck with a frumpy old hag.

Not the asians. My wife is American-born Chinese, and her extended (female) family members still look very, very attractive into their 40s and even 50s. The women are ruthless in talking shit about anyone who gets even 10lbs heavier. So almost all of them stay nice and thin.

Quote: (01-07-2015 09:05 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

That's why I am seriously considering an alternative lifestyle. I want to have a child and have found a perfect woman for that - one that will be sane even if we split up. She will keep in great shape, but there is nothing that can be done about general aging and the inevitable ebbing off of the sexual attraction.

I can raise a kid even after split and enjoy hot young birds until my 70s (with excellent diet, workout, supplements & TRT). Don't know if that kind of lifestyle is the best spiritually and ethically, but it sure as hell is fun.

http://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/in...4a7b9.html

Interview with Rolf Eden - you might want to google-translate that. He is essentially a German Jewish Playboy enjoying life even in his 80s - sure he moved to sugar-daddy-dom ever more in his 60s, but he also meets his 7 kids by 7 women regularly and has sex with very young women. Similarly to Hugh Hafner he usually had one main girl with more emotions and others for pure additional fun. Of course he is wealthy enough to do that, but I truly believe that this kind of lifestyle is ever more attractive to men in our current fucked-up times.

Used to be so fucking hot with natural big boobies, hmmm....

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

These sorts of photos really mess with my head.

It is so weird to think the frumpy whale you walk past in the corridor at work, might once have being a dime.