rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cities that lacks good men with disproportionate amount of beautiful women.

In which countries that you have visited did you noticed this?

Based on roosh post:

http://www.rooshv.com/the-3-immutable-la...lity-women

http://www.rooshv.com/the-busted-dudes-test

New York City has a lot good-looking women who tend to consider the men there to be feminine and weak. As they are (the guys also tend to be short, and a lot of them are gay). It's not so simple though, as the women nonetheless are in close proximity to a lot of high-quality men, even if proportionately they are fewer than in other places.

In Japan, Fukuoka girls tend to be good-looking with a normal amount of quality men.

Chengdu, China is full of beautiful girls and not too many gringos, meaning your value will be higher. Some guys on the forum seem to have had exemplary success there.

Cartagena or Barranquilla, Colombia. A lot of dead beat broke dudes and though the women are not the best looking in Colombia, you will outshine the competition by far and have access to high quality chicks.

Quote: (01-07-2015 10:06 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

In Japan, Fukuoka girls tend to be good-looking with a normal amount of quality men.

I lived in Kyushu for a while, and spent a lot of time in Fukuoka. The girls are attractive yeah, but no more so than the rest of Japan. According to the locals, Moji in Kitakyushu has some of the best looking girls in Japan. I'm calling this a hang over from something that was probably true in a pre-industrial era.

Wroclaw, Moscow, St Petersburg

Kiev, Minsk, Riga.

I second Wroclaw, the competition is not very tough. I'm not too sure about Minsk though. Belarusian guys are slightly better looking than Poles and also have better style. I saw more busted dudes with cute girlfriends in Poland than in Minsk although not by much.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Wroclaw has the most forum guys visiting than any other city I been to.

In the US, I've noticed that Atlanta has the best combination of high quality girls to low quality guys that I've witnessed. I've met a disproportionate amount of women that are feminine and attractive but not a lot of guys in finance (Nyc) or entertainment (LA) that shore up the male side.

Quote: (01-08-2015 02:36 PM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

I second Wroclaw, the competition is not very tough. I'm not too sure about Minsk though. Belarusian guys are slightly better looking than Poles and also have better style. I saw more busted dudes with cute girlfriends in Poland than in Minsk although not by much.

In belarus women prefer their own men, they are more conservative and closed than poles. Its looked down upon to date an outsider

Good ol' Shanghai.

Well the good news is the girls here are obsessed with white/Euro-looking guys. It seems like they all want their own token white boyfriend like a Chanel handbag accessory. If you are young and decent looking you can sportfuck all the 6s and low 7s to your heart's content. Getting anything higher than 8/10 is going to get trickier, however. But if you match their looks, dress decently and have some mandarin ability, you can give it a shot. You're still in competition with nouveau rich Chinese guys that drive up in their Lamborghinis to the top clubs in town, but these guys generally have no game. You can try discreetly gaming their girls while they're going to the bathroom or something, or try to get them during daygame. Most Chinese dudes can't fuck these girls right and are stuck in beta provider mode for all eternity, so they generally crave foreign cock on the side. Sometimes you'll run into strange situations where the girl will want you to buy her stuff in exchange for sex though. Standard MO for some hot, high class girls here. I've personally never done it and never will.

People have mixed opinions on the quality of girls here. Some think they're ugly, others think they're downright cute or sexy. Eye of the beholder I guess.