rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The rebellion in the church is beginning.

As of today, the Catholic Church's Cardinal Burke(long known and very much hated by progressives) has come out with a scathing criticism of the effect of feminism on the church.

More importantly he directly states that feminism has been harmful to and led to men being marginalized in the church.

Link below. I don't really have much insight to what he has to say....it's all 100% redpill truth.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardin...catechesis

There's one comment that really stood out for me. He understands that all of the feel good, wishy-washy bullshit nowadays is designed to appeal to women at the expense of men:

Quote:Quote:

“Men don’t go in for this kind of corny approach to the Mass when it becomes some kind of feel-good session, or where there is irreverence.”

This line popped out at me.

“Unfortunately, the radical feminist movement strongly influenced the Church, leading the Church to constantly address women’s issues at the expense of addressing critical issues important to men; the importance of the father, whether in the union of marriage or not; the importance of a father to children; the importance of fatherhood for priests; the critical impact of a manly character; the emphasis on the particular gifts that God gives to men for the good of the whole society,” said Cardinal Burke.

[Image: agree.gif]

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Link posted is a summary. The full transcript of the interview can be found here.

There are some eloquent insights in the interview.

All of those virtuous characteristics of the male sex are very important for a child to observe as they grow up and mature. The healthy relationship with the father helps the child to prepare to move from the intimate love of the mother, building a discipline so that the child can avoid excessive self‑love. This ensures that the child is able to identify himself or herself properly as a person in relationship with others; this is critical for both boys and girls.

A child’s relationship with their father is key to a child’s self‑identification, which takes places when we are growing up. We need that very close and affirming relationship with the mother, but at the same time, it is the relationship with the father, which is of its nature more distant but not less loving, which disciplines our lives. It teaches a child to lead a selfless life, ready to embrace whatever sacrifices are necessary to be true to God and to one another.

Lack of fatherly discipline and constant pampering of offspring has led us to the point where adolescents can barely hold an in-person conversation, among other social dysfunctions. Just look at the 30 year old who killed his father today over an allowance reduction.

Mothers and Fathers have distinct but essential relationships to their children. Feminists in the West have attacked the fatherly role for decades, and these are the results.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

The Catholic Church is one of the few traditional institutions left.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

The lefty "cardinal sin" list in the actual interview is off the charts:

Young boys don’t want to do things with girls. It’s just natural.

Admitting that nature plays a role in the way people behave, rather than "social conditioning".

Young men and men respond to rigor and precision and excellence.

Ridiculous. They're pigs who just respond to whatever they see, right?

men who were feminized and confused about their own sexual identity had entered the priesthood; sadly some of these disordered men sexually abused minors; a terrible tragedy for which the Church mourns.

HOMOPHOBIA!!!!!

Men’s behaviors and dress matter, for it affects how they relate to the world and it affects the culture. Men need to dress and act like men in a way that is respectful to themselves, to women and to children.

You mean you shouldn't just be free to dress however you want and that anyone who says anything is "shaming" you?

Men are not going to Confession today because there has been a denial of Sin. There was a period after Vatican II where many were promoting the idea that there weren’t any serious sins.

Bullshit! What you do with your body is nobody else's business or right to judge!

First of all, be manly yourself. In other words, cultivate your own manly qualities, because the priest is first and foremost the spiritual father; he is a man. You need to have manly qualities of selflessness, chivalry and discipline to avoid situations improper for a priest

But didn't Emma Watson say that a man shouldn't feel any pressure to act masculine?

The dark confusion of gender theory deceives people into thinking that they can create their own sexual identities based on urges and emotions.

I can't even...EVERYONE knows that nobody can tell you who you really are!

These young men were concerned that entering a marriage would simply not work because of a constant and insistent demanding of rights for women. These divisions between women and men have gotten worse since then.

I guess they "just can't handle a woman with opinions"

Rebellion always follows corruption

Personally, I would love to see the Catholic Church take a rightward turn towards more traditional values. It is one of the last traditional institutions in the West and quite easily the most influential institution in the history of Western Civilization post-Rome.

I'm getting really sick and tired of people criticizing the church saying that it needs to get with the times. If you are a faggot or a feminazi, then the Catholic Church is not for you. They should not change for you. They are not going to advocate for baby killing, sodomy, transgenderism, or same-sex marriage. Nor should they. If you want to be part of the Catholic faith, then you should change for it.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Quote: (01-07-2015 07:21 PM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

If you are a faggot or a feminazi, then the Catholic Church is not for you.

[Image: PopeFrancisQuoteBlog.png]

Sheeeeeet, even that hand-wave looks gay [Image: lol.gif]

What's funny about that is that I keep seeing a ton of posts talking about how Francis is "changing" the Catholic church.....then they get butthurt when I point out that whatever they think "changed" has always been Catholic teaching and that pope Francis didn't change a damn thing.

Personally, I would love to see the Catholic Church take a rightward turn towards more traditional values. It is one of the last traditional institutions in the West and quite easily the most influential institution in the history of Western Civilization post-Rome.

I'm getting really sick and tired of people criticizing the church saying that it needs to get with the times. If you are a faggot or a feminazi, then the Catholic Church is not for you. They should not change for you. They are not going to advocate for baby killing, sodomy, transgenderism, or same-sex marriage. Nor should they. If you want to be part of the Catholic faith, then you should change for it.

If they were to do this is would likely reverse the downward trend of churchgoers in the US

Quote: (01-07-2015 08:42 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

What's funny about that is that I keep seeing a ton of posts talking about how Francis is "changing" the Catholic church.....then they get butthurt when I point out that whatever they think "changed" has always been Catholic teaching and that pope Francis didn't change a damn thing.

Pope Frank is probably the most epic Catholic troll on the Left in the past three hundred years.

John Paul 2 also attained Old Cool Guy status because he flew around the world a lot and wasn't an Italian, but he was arguably just as conservative if not more so than Benny the Nazi, er, Benny the German. [Image: biggrin.gif] About the last Pope who looked like he was really going to change anything was John Paul 1 (and they assassinated him lost him to an untimely death), and the last one who did was John XXIII.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (01-07-2015 04:46 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

The rebellion in the CATHOLIC church is beginning...

Fixed.

If the Catholic Church were to take a seriously rightward turn, then I would give serious consideration to conversion. Orthodoxy is sort of there right now. The part that I just really have trouble holding my nose over is a lot of the metaphysical stuff. I also can't buy into the kissing of icons and so on. The trouble is though, that as absurd as the metaphysics and rituals seem, I also understand that they're part of the package. Without them, you end up with modern, wishy-washy religion, which is to say, liberal secular humanism, which is to say, nihilism. Certainly the Catholics I have met here have been.

Of course, there's also the problem of being able to find the right community/congregation, living as I do in a small town in rural Taiwan. There probably aren't any Orthodox churches near me, and I suspect that the Catholic churches are pretty wishy-washy.

Did everyone just overlook the parts where he said masturbation and pre-marital sex are sins?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Delete

Let see the protestants catch up to this with the result being:

Lol at the complaining cunts [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (01-07-2015 10:33 PM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

If the Catholic Church were to take a seriously rightward turn, then I would give serious consideration to conversion. Orthodoxy is sort of there right now. The part that I just really have trouble holding my nose over is a lot of the metaphysical stuff. I also can't buy into the kissing of icons and so on. The trouble is though, that as absurd as the metaphysics and rituals seem, I also understand that they're part of the package. Without them, you end up with modern, wishy-washy religion, which is to say, liberal secular humanism, which is to say, nihilism. Certainly the Catholics I have met here have been.

Of course, there's also the problem of being able to find the right community/congregation, living as I do in a small town in rural Taiwan. There probably aren't any Orthodox churches near me, and I suspect that the Catholic churches are pretty wishy-washy.

Or you can find the confessional Reformed Church:

http://www.naparc.org/member-churches/

Still the most traditional Protestant Churches out there.

Quote: (01-07-2015 08:33 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

If you are a faggot or a feminazi, then the Catholic Church is not for you.

[Image: PopeFrancisQuoteBlog.png]

Sheeeeeet, even that hand-wave looks gay [Image: lol.gif]

Disgusting. This Pope can't take a dirt nap fast enough.

If there's only one thing I learned from living in the South, it's if the red river is flowing, take the dirt road home.

Quote: (01-07-2015 11:11 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Did everyone just overlook the parts where he said masturbation and pre-marital sex are sins?

The church also says we're all sinners. They're right![Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (01-07-2015 11:39 PM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2015 10:33 PM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

Or you can find the confessional Reformed Church:

http://www.naparc.org/member-churches/

Still the most traditional Protestant Churches out there.

I agree with this. In my opinion the conservative Reformed churches put forward the most legitimate traditional Christian theology these days. They are traditional, anti-feminist, anti-SJW, and entirely Bible-based in their practices and theology, so no strange Orthodox or Catholic rituals. For a quick overview of Reformed doctrine: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvinism#Theology

For a more in depth look (both highly recommended):

http://www.amazon.com/Institutes-Christi...598561685/

http://www.amazon.com/Systematic-Theolog...596382171/

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

This thread seems about 5 centuries too late.

Quote: (01-07-2015 11:36 PM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

It is hard to pinpoint why she is so unlikable... the leftism...the attitude...working on a show named after the genocide of her people... it's a wash

2015 is an interesting year, strong start

Quote: (01-08-2015 01:03 AM)GeroMeroHero Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2015 11:36 PM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

It is hard to pinpoint why she is so unlikable... the leftism...the attitude...working on a show named after the genocide of her people... it's a wash

2015 is an interesting year, strong start

She is intensely irritating. I could only listen for about 45 seconds. I took the red pill three years ago, and was becoming aware of the problem of divorce rape for a few years before that, but even five years ago, I would have listened to this and thought it was reasonable. I have an evangelical Christian background, and had no problem with the idea of stay at home mothers, but I would have thought her concern was reasonable.

My thinking on so many things has turned around since I took the red pill. It really is like waking up from the Matrix.

Edit: Ironically, this post just took me from game denialist to beta orbiter.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

I have always wanted to hate fuck Ana Kasparian. She irritates me yet so much, gives me raging boners at the the same time. She would only shut her mouth after a good hard dickin'; I get the vibe she would be ultra submissive in bed as a counter to her cunty TV act.