rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

coffee shop game tips and tricks

I've been making a new habit of spending about an hour a day at a coffee shop and chatting up whatever cute girls are in my vacinity.

I like this strategy as the girls are generally receptive, and even if I don't spot any potential targerts, at the least I get some reading or work done.

So, what are your experiences with this type of day game?

A couple of things that seem beneficial are to always bring your laptop. Generally speaking most of the places I go are not packed out, and there are always plents of open tables, so just going up to the one table with a girl sitting there is a bit of a giveaway. If she is sitting at a table near an outlet, however, I just ask if I can join her and plug in for minute.

Also, I find that talking to girls sititng out side is easier and more relaxed, so I look for venues with plenty of outdoor seating.

Any more tips or strategies?

Quote: (04-28-2011 09:24 PM)Olympus Squared Wrote:  

most of the places I go are not packed out, and there are always plents of open tables, so just going up to the one table with a girl sitting there is a bit of a giveaway.

A bit of a giveaway? You are concerned that a girl might think you are actually interested in her? Yes, that is a problem.

I am the most direct game guy just short of a caveman that I know. If I am interested in fucking a girl she knows exactly what I want pretty quickly. I felt like a gentleman last night because I went on a coffee shop first date with a doctor and I didn't tell her directly that I wanted to fuck her until about an hour after we met and we were in her car driving to my place.

Pussyfooting around is not gonna get the deal done.

Quote: (04-29-2011 10:10 AM)Selva Wrote:  

Agreed.

Women want to know what your intentions are up-front when you approach. 90% will respect any man that makes it clear, or she'll label you another nice, friendly guy to play text games with whenever I'm bored.

Granted, your very first line should not be "let's go back to my place and fuck", but you should definitely let her know within minutes you are making an attempt to get sexual and close.

Now, Selva is talking about an actual date he had already planned. So, it was not a new encounter at the coffee shop. His direct game comes after building enough trust to get her to agree to see you from a previous encounter.

Coffee shops are almost a guarantee to be labeled a friend however. You'll have better luck meeting her at Whole Foods first, then coffee-shop, then a happy hour or like Selva, escalate to fucking after coffee.

Mixx

Quote: (04-29-2011 10:37 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2011 10:10 AM)Selva Wrote:  

Agreed.

Women want to know what your intentions are up-front when you approach. 90% will respect any man that makes it clear, or she'll label you another nice, friendly guy to play text games with whenever I'm bored.

Granted, your very first line should not be "let's go back to my place and fuck", but you should definitely let her know within minutes you are making an attempt to get sexual and close.

Now, Selva is talking about an actual date he had already planned. So, it was not a new encounter at the coffee shop. His direct game comes after building enough trust to get her to agree to see you from a previous encounter.

Coffee shops are almost a guarantee to be labeled a friend however. You'll have better luck meeting her at Whole Foods first, then coffee-shop, then a happy hour or like Selva, escalate to fucking after coffee.

Mixx

Hmm good point. I don't know if being labled as a 'friend' first is too bad in that situation. My goal in these sort of encounters is to set up an activity, rock climbing at the local gym, or a show at the local blues bar, where I can escalate more naturally. That said, its been a month and i have not gotten laid doing this, so maybe it is time for a different strategy.

large numbers + playing it cool

I am not quite so direct, but I am pretty forward. I am looking to reestablish my harem here after some time away so I am looking for fuckbuddies. So now I bring up the topic of fuckbuddies then use some NLP-ish BS about how she and I could be friends but with benefits. Then I say something like "Yeah, like today we can meet for coffee then later we can go home and fool around." Then I move for venue change.

This lady contacted me on a dating site and we had exchanged 2 short emails and one phone text. We met for coffee and once she said I have a pretty smile just like in my profile photo I rapidly shifted from "meet and greet" to "meet my meat" and got her to drive us to my place. If I had just met her I would try the exact same technique, but if she isn't ready to venue change I will arrange another meeting and try again.

Yes, a coffee shop was a place where she would feel comfortable for a first meeting but as soon as I could I venue changed. I am not into that whole sitting around talking thing with women. I have gotten to the point now where I will flat tell a woman "You know, we can talk AFTER we have sex, too."