rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Top 10 Travel Pickup Locations

My apologies if this has been done. This is all conditioned, of course, on the fact I'm tall blonde-haired, blue-eyed in my mid 30s...

1. Rio de Janeiro. No need for explanation.
2. Kinki Region, Japan (i.e., Kyoto/Osaka/Kobe; Tokyo would be similar, only less cultural stuff). Note I speak Japanese. Part of my heart will always be in Kansai...
3. Moscow. Things not quite as easy for me here as Brazil/Japan in terms of getting laid, but still too easy. No shortage of beautiful women.
4. Coast of Uruguay during Argentine holiday week in January. Hottest collection of pussy I've ever laid eyes/tongue on. I'll be back. And so should you. Some of these argentine asses will be etched in my memory as long as I live...
5. Kunming, China (could throw in Beijing/Shanghai/Hong Kong). I f*cking love Kunming. Beautiful city, with beautiful excursions. Hiking the Tiger Leaping Gorge and f*cking with a bunch of locals and having sex in a corn field were some of the highlights...
6. Cuzco, Peru. Seemingly plenty of Bricheras.
7. Guanajuato, Mexico. DF could be better, but Guanajuato was my introduction to Mexico. Beautiful party town and not tough to pull.
8. Manaus, Brazil. Did Manaus for the World Cup. Would recommend.
9. Salvador, Brazil. Also for WC -- if only f*cking Wondolowski wouldnt' have jacked that goal... No, but seriously I loved Salvador -- being the only white person in the club was an experience on Brazil's game day like none other. Hot black chicks everywhere. I didn't think it felt dangerous.
10. Oaxaca, Mexico. Wrecked my motorbike there, but made out with a hot mexican and got my dick sucked on the roof of the hostel by a japanese girl in full view of an american high school group. Not sure why I don't tell this story more often...

My Top 6 I'm confident are obvious can't-miss destinations...

OK, I'm bumping my own thread. I'm curious what other people's overall top 10s are. I'm guessing Thailand, the Philippines, the balkans, and the baltics would rank up there...

Quote:Quote:

10. Oaxaca, Mexico. Wrecked my motorbike there,

Tell me more about this first. I also rode around there for 6 months a few years back.

Oaxaca was a dream for me. You have to have a moped/motorbike to do it right though. I rented mine from some old American guy who was shacked up with a Mexican -- took me a while to find someone to rent from -- and rode out to indian ruins one day, hot springs another, and into the pueblos mancomunados -- Indian villages up in the mountains which have been granted semi-autonomy from the local government. On the way in, there was a roadblock with 40 guys with guns, and though they weren't letting Mexicans through, they let me go in. The Indios told me they were there because the government was "trying to take their land". (If true, certainly wouldn't be the first time that's happened to indigenous peoples of the americas...) Anyway, the roads were shit, and I wiped out on a dirt road a couple of times, once quite bad, and had bruised ribs and skinned knee, but no real damage. I got screwed on damages for the bike. This was all a few years ago now...

Quote: (01-08-2015 12:19 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

10. Oaxaca, Mexico. Wrecked my motorbike there,

Tell me more about this first. I also rode around there for 6 months a few years back.

Good list Cicero!

Tell me more about Kunming, I'm eyeing this place as a destination to learn Chinese. Curious also about the Kinki region in Japan. I like that name!

Cheers.

1. Rio de Janeiro: I actually think this city is a tough nut to crack in a short period of time. However, staying here for a while you can really do well if you learn some things about the girls and where to go. Had friends who lived there for multiple years and absolutely killed it, I stayed for about 5 months and did very well.
2. Santiago: I don't have enough experience in this city but I did well for the short time I was there. Sweet girls, above average looking and I feel a bit underrated on this forum for gaming Latinas. It's also just a really nice city by LA standards.
3. Mexico, D.F.: Unlimited potential, unlimited variety, basically this a city where anything can happen if you wish to make it happen.
4. Montreal: You aren't going to find a more unique city in the USA and Canada. Beautiful girls, a multitude of things to do, and this city has a definite dark side to it if you know how to play it right.
5. San Francisco: I just really liked the city and thought the women were pretty good by American standards.
6. Seattle: I don't know why, but I have always done well in this city. I went for July 4th weekend one time and cleaned up.
7. Bucaramanga: A little off the beaten track in Colombia which means the gringo factor is alive and well in this city. Pretty organized as far as Colombia goes, and a nice mix of university students and a bit of a rastafarian vibe.
8. Montevideo: A found this city quite charming, the girls a lot friendlier than across the Rio de la Plata, and I was quite successful here.
9. Whistler: The gaming is just too easy here to leave it off the list.
10. Belo Horizonte: The girls are fine, the gringo factor is decent for Brazil, and the city is pretty good.

HM: Mendoza: I will always have a soft spot for Mendoza because it's the first time I ever laid down a Latina, a very nice Brazilian woman that was there for a conference. Plus it's just a tonne of fun there.

Quote: (01-08-2015 03:00 PM)Americas Wrote:  

1. Rio de Janeiro: I actually think this city is a tough nut to crack in a short period of time. However, staying here for a while you can really do well if you learn some things about the girls and where to go. Had friends who lived there for multiple years and absolutely killed it, I stayed for about 5 months and did very well.
2. Santiago: I don't have enough experience in this city but I did well for the short time I was there. Sweet girls, above average looking and I feel a bit underrated on this forum for gaming Latinas. It's also just a really nice city by LA standards.
3. Mexico, D.F.: Unlimited potential, unlimited variety, basically this a city where anything can happen if you wish to make it happen.
4. Montreal: You aren't going to find a more unique city in the USA and Canada. Beautiful girls, a multitude of things to do, and this city has a definite dark side to it if you know how to play it right.
5. San Francisco: I just really liked the city and thought the women were pretty good by American standards.
6. Seattle: I don't know why, but I have always done well in this city. I went for July 4th weekend one time and cleaned up.
7. Bucaramanga: A little off the beaten track in Colombia which means the gringo factor is alive and well in this city. Pretty organized as far as Colombia goes, and a nice mix of university students and a bit of a rastafarian vibe.
8. Montevideo: A found this city quite charming, the girls a lot friendlier than across the Rio de la Plata, and I was quite successful here.
9. Whistler: The gaming is just too easy here to leave it off the list.
10. Belo Horizonte: The girls are fine, the gringo factor is decent for Brazil, and the city is pretty good.

HM: Mendoza: I will always have a soft spot for Mendoza because it's the first time I ever laid down a Latina, a very nice Brazilian woman that was there for a conference. Plus it's just a tonne of fun there.

Man if you get the chance, a little data sheet or some info on Bucaramanga would be much appreciated.

Quote: (01-08-2015 03:08 PM)viajero Wrote:  

Man if you get the chance, a little data sheet or some info on Bucaramanga would be much appreciated.

Unfortunately it's been too long since I have been there. It would be useless.

I really recommend you research Kunming as a base to learn Chinese. I spent about 6 weeks in Kunming a number of years ago. Really loved it. Called the "City of eternal spring" as the weather is nice year-round. I was there in mid-summer, when it was warm but not hot. Also ranks as one of the least polluted chinese cities, and it is surrounded by mountains/cool excursions. There's a big university there, and there's a street by the university filled with coffee shops -- I met some of the hottest Chinese girls I've ever seen in some of these coffee shops. It's easy to meet girls and score just as it is anywhere in China... Basketball is somehow hugely popular there, and lots of chinese guys and girls would hang out at the basketball court. Being from the midwest, I'd step in and dominate, and then get all kinds of attention from the girls...

Anyway, it's the perfect place to go learn Chinese and get laid. To learn Chinese, I started off in a language school, but just quickly learned that one-on-one lessons with Chinese girls (some of them which I would proceed to game) was a vastly better way of learning the language than sitting in a language class with other foreigners with terrible pronunciation, some of whom had never mastered a foreign language before. While there I saw some (hot) girls putting up a flier to see if people wanted to go hiking out in the Himalayan foothills, so I jumped at the chance. I ended up traveling with 5-6 outgoing, adventurous Chinese college students, going to one of their home villages near the Tiger Leaping Gorge, a place way up in the mountains with no real roads going to it and lots of ethnic minorities. Went hiking up Haba Snow Mountain to like 15,000 feet (don't recall exactly), with our packs on horses, with bags of docile live chickens our guides butchered and cooked. One of the best trips I ever had -- saw all kinds of crazy shit, memories I'll never forget. I deflowered one of the girls I went (who had an amazing voice) with in a corn field behind her house, fell in love with her and broke both of our hearts by leaving, and still hear from her today. The Tibetan villages in western Yunnan are also not to be missed. The villagers will invite you into their homes, which are often ornately crafted by hand out of wood by the man of the house. Only catch is they'll force you to drink Yak butter tea and make you sing a song... and they can sing like none other.

I also did Lugu-hu. Was beautiful and worth it. My Chinese girlfriend got pissed off when a Mosou-gunya we befriended asked me to her house for an infamous "walking marriage", especially since I, not fully understanding with my mediocre Chinese, accepted the proposal. (Didn't ended up going however...) Lugu-hu is the area where there's a society of people who have a matrilineal society with no marriage as we know it. Property and names passed down through the female line, children grow up in their mothers houses, etc., and the children are generally raised by their uncles instead of their fathers.

Quote: (01-08-2015 02:45 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Good list Cicero!

Tell me more about Kunming, I'm eyeing this place as a destination to learn Chinese. Curious also about the Kinki region in Japan. I like that name!

Cheers.

Re: Kinki Region.

I lived here for 18 months a decade ago, and also had lived in Tokyo. Both are probably similar for game and getting laid, but the Kinki (=Kansai) region has more cultural things in it, although I'm biased because I lived there longer and there's the Kinki/Kantou rivalry between Osaka/Tokyo and my Hanshin Tigers and the Tokyo Giants. (I highly recommend you go to a baseball game in Japan, btw... Just go.) Also, Kansai-jin are a bit warmer, friendlier, and cruder than people from Tokyo. If there, I'd also highly recommend you buy/rent a moped. Easily best way to get around. Favorite excursion was to ride moped to the onsen on the other side of the mountains, and then go have a beer, sushi, and onsen (or, alternatively, hike there). I can't imagine how easy things would be for white men today in Japan in the age of Tinder... I had zero game at the time and was getting laid right and left, and getting attention from waaay hotter girls than I slept with in college in the US. I entered Japan a sex prude and left a sex-addict. I sometimes regret not wifing up some of the girls I met there, as they make incredible wives. And I still miss my girlfriend dressing up in a kimono and playing the koto for me in her traditional japanese house...

The best way to travel in Japan is to hitchhike -- I learned this from a JET on my first trip to japan. The trick is that you need to get to a service area on a kousoku-doro (highway), where you can get picked up by anyone. One way to do this is to buy a bus ticket for a short destination, and then ditch the bus at the first service area, and then hitch-hike for a much longer destination. I was picked up by a Japanese band on tour, by Miss Higashiyama, a local beauty pageant winner, and frequently given money, food, gifts, and lodging by those who picked me up. This works best if you can speak Japanese.

If in Kobe, picking up at Kobe University isn't a bad option. The U. is up in the hills, and so you have great views from there of Osaka Bay. In that way, it's a really cool college campus, but given the layout, you want to be on a moped, not on foot. Kobe, Osaka, and Kyoto are all interesting cities, though you wouldn't go wrong in Tokyo either. For me, all the cultural things in Kyoto are a reason to prefer Kansai to Tokyo... And it's time someone on the forum defiled an actual geisha.

Just writing this makes me want to go back to Japan after all these years...

Thanks for those awesome posts Cicero! Much appreciated! +1!
Specially loved the post in Kunming! I can't wait to get there asap!

Which language school were you enrolled at there? Was that Keats?
That trip up the mountains with the locals sounds awesome!

Cheers!

Quote: (01-08-2015 06:58 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Thanks for those awesome posts Cicero! Much appreciated! +1!
Specially loved the post in Kunming! I can't wait to get there asap!

Which language school were you enrolled at there? Was that Keats?
That trip up the mountains with the locals sounds awesome!

Cheers!

Yep, it was great. I don't remember what language school it was, though Keats seems to ring a bell. Likely if you research language schools in Kunming there will be one that jumps out. One advantage may be that if you are affiliated with the school, you can get a student visa. Thus the school is really in the Visa business. You can sign up to take 2 hours of language a week, use the school to meet other expats in Kunming, and then learn Chinese yourself with tutors. The language school is also located near the university, and since the weather is so nice there, the best place to do one-on-one language lessons is the stone tables outside which dot the campus. The school also arranged housing for me, which was nice, but in the age of airbnb, this may not be such a big deal now. When I was there I didn't do any internet gaming, so can't imagine how much easier it would be now to meet girls there with Tinder...

Other note is that I bought a electric moped when I was there for less than $300. I planned to sell it when I left, but what actually happened was it got stolen from the gated and guarded apartment complex where I live on roughly the first night after I bought it. The theives cut through my two locks, likely disabled the bikes own lock, and somehow got past the guard (of course we suspected he stole it)... What you'd want to do is always park your bike in your apartment at night. Contrast this to when I lived in Japan, had a moped for 18 months, didn't even buy one lock much less two, and never had the thing touched even though I lived in a poor area of Kobe and left it parked outside.

OK, I'm bumping my own thread again. I want to hear more peoples' "Top 10" travel locations list... Americas list was interesting.

I am not as well traveled as some of the other guys here but Makati (in Manila), The Philippines was like shooting fish in a barrel. Whether it's off the street, off Tinder, or one of the online dating sites, they all love white American guys.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

1. Anywhere in Colombia that isn't Medellin. Medellin is still awesome, there just seem to be sooo many western guys there now
2. Cusco, for the combination of gringo hunters and slutty backpacker girls
3. I agree 100% with the OP in the Uruguayan coast (Punta del Este) in January. Brazilians as well as Argies. It's amazing.
4. Santa Cruz, Bolivia. I cleaned up here in 5 days waiting for a train to Brazil, largely off Tinder. It's not really on the tourist trail, yet is also the richest city in Bolivia, and has much more Latina looking girls than the Quechua ones in the west. Seems like a neverending stream of hot gringo hunters with no competition. I wouldn't go so far as to specifically book a trip here, but I don't think I've ever been as pleasantly surprised by a destination as here
5. Thailand
6. Any Greek party island in summer
7. The Aussie/Kiwi bars in London when there is some kind of event (Australia Day, Waitangi Day, rugby match, London 7s etc), fish -> barrel
8. I can't narrow down any one particular place but I have to give an entry to the US, particularly California and Texas. Having an accent helps
9. The Baltic states, just for the sheer quality, particularly Riga and Tallinn
10. Karneval in Cologne

To the OP: I've been to Japan, but only for 2 weeks, and we were only spending 2-3 nights in each place. I didn't get laid with any Japanese girls (though I have done, but not in Japan), I had the distinct feeling it was one of those things you needed to adjust to their... timing, and way of doing things. No doubt after a few weeks you'd be calibrated.

Interesting list Yogibear. Santa Cruz in Bolivia, greek party island, and Karneval in Cologne are all interesting ideas...

I want to hear more about your experiences in Greek Party Islands and Karneval in Cologne.

Yeah, those whirlwind tours where you spend a couple nights in each city is a great way to see a lot, but can reduce chance of banging...

Greek party islands - in fact just about any Mediterranean party resort in summer, will be full of 18-25 year olds from whatever European country the resort is targeted at (interestingly this does seem to be a thing. at one island you will get English, Germans at another, Swedish at another..)

The English are the sluttiest and are notorious. Example: Kavos, Malia. Be sure to wrap up.

Personally I've been to Ios a couple of times which is dominated by Aussies, Kiwis and Irish. People party by the pool during the day and there is normally a lull period from like 8-10pm where people rest up before going out, this is brilliant as you basically have 2 pulling periods per day [Image: smile.gif] Santorini is nice but less crazy, Mykonos is fun but expensive and full of Italians.

Hvar in Croatia is also brilliant, Ibiza, Majorca.. you can't go wrong. I would add, for these type of holidays it kind of depends who you're with, you want to do it with good friends and have a blast.

Karneval in Köln is a week-long festival in February where everyone (EVERYONE) in the city is in fancy dress and drinking in the street. The opening Thursday is 'ladies day' where women walk around with scissors and cut off the tie of any man wearing one. Everyone hooks up, it is alleged that most relationships start and end at Karneval time. They have it in other cities (Düsseldorf, Bonn, parts of the Netherlands) but Köln is the best.

Yogibear could you talk more about Santa Cruz? It seems like a real gem. How would a tall, white dude with Spanish skills do there?

Quote: (01-25-2015 05:24 PM)ramirez7 Wrote:  

Yogibear could you talk more about Santa Cruz? It seems like a real gem. How would a tall, white dude with Spanish skills do there?

Should be easy!

There is a hostel called Jodanga with a pool, it's a bit more expensive but worth it, close enough to downtown. Seems to be the only social hostel in the city.

It was only particularly busy on a Friday/Saturday night, I think it was Equipetrol for the best nightlife. For other nights you have Tinder, I got a ridiculous number of matches very quickly, and converted 2 into lays (I was there 5 days). The girls are very friendly. As mentioned they are much better looking than the Bolivian average, and they do have a bit of the attitude you'd expect from that... it's kind of to Bolivia what SoCal is to the USA. They also consider themselves separate from the rest of Bolivia and have a bit of a superiority complex.

Again, I wouldn't go so far as to recommend a trip exclusively there (if nothing else, the city is quite boring), but if you were in the area, e.g. en route from Bolivia to Brazil, I'd highly recommend stopping there for a week.

My mind is blown reading this thread. I wish I could travel to some of these places.

Here's mine:

Great sex: Rio De Janiero
Virgins: Cali, Colombia
Getting annoyed : Manila, Philippines
Feminine women: Bucharest, Romania

Getting laid stateside:
1. NYC
2. Denver
3. El Paso
4. Cincinnati

Cougars:
1. East Hampton, New York
2. Boulder Colorado
3. Any town in the South with a local VFW

New York City: Sheer numbers and cultural diversity

Rio De Janeiro: sexuality of the women

Medellin: Not for the short stay. Lots of possibilities if you invest time here.

Santo Domingo: ease of online game

Bucharest: Sexy girls, exotic girls who speak English

London: Cultural diversity and ease of local women

Miami: Hot Latinas and tourists who want to party

@Americas

I just had to do a double-take on your post. Seattle?!? I've been here for 3 months and so far it's dire, maybe it's better in summer?

Also Whistler.. Lots of aussie/kiwi girls up for a good time but the ratio is ALWAYS going to let you down in a ski town. Still an amazing place but not primarily for women

Tell me I'm wrong [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-27-2015 10:30 PM)yogibear Wrote:  

@Americas

I just had to do a double-take on your post. Seattle?!? I've been here for 3 months and so far it's dire, maybe it's better in summer?

Only really experienced it on one weekend night visiting family. At least in the Capitol Hill area, all the chicks during the daytime were meh. Tatted up or hipster fatties. At night however, all the hot white chicks come out from the suburbs or residential areas to party in Capitol Hill. Drastically different at night....not to mention all the dudes are socially awkward & rarely approach.

Quote: (01-27-2015 10:30 PM)yogibear Wrote:  

Also Whistler.. Lots of aussie/kiwi girls up for a good time but the ratio is ALWAYS going to let you down in a ski town. Still an amazing place but not primarily for women

Tell me I'm wrong [Image: smile.gif]

Well it's subjective right? I had good experiences in both cities so I put them on the list.

Like I said, I don't know why but I do well in Seattle. I used to fly out of Seattle regularly to go to Latin America because it was cheaper than flying from Canada. I have gotten laid every time I went there. The culmination of those times, for July 4th weekend, I got head in the bathroom of a dive bar by some crazy ass black chick (she was down to fuck but I wasn't rawdogging this chick in a million years) then bounced to another bar, hooked up with two girls at the next place, went back to a hotel with one of them. The next night I fucked an aussie chick that approached me and picked me up rather the other way around.

I always go to Capitol Hill when I go to Seattle.

As for Whistler, read this. Whether it was a good time to go or not, it was easy pickings there. Also, I don't care how bad ratios are if there are cute Quebecois girls sitting alone outside of clubs just waiting to be snipped.