rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Biches Trying To Make You Fight Other Guys

Why do biaches try to make you fight other guys, is it because she want to see you asserts your dominance (shit test) or she is trying to assert her dominance over the other guy through you?

She wants guys fighting over her. Look on Maury where you see dudes fighting over some chick, you never see a woman smile so much, because it boosts their self esteem.

I would never fight some dude over a chick. Fuck that, he can have her, and he can fist fight another guy.

Attention and drama are like heroin to women they're addicted and can't get enough. Best thing to do is deny the junkie and not take part.

Tell them that they are strong and independent and can fight themselves

[Image: troll.gif]

Maybe on some other forums, a succinct analysis such as this would be good enough, but I think with a thread like this, a little more extrapolation on your point would make this not seem like clutter. It makes the forum look like a echo chamber of man children whining about "biatches".

I agree. But from an evolutionary point of view, what is she to gain from having her guy fight with some other guy over some usually meaningless issue (not fight over her).

I was once at a rock concert and my biatch at the time tried to start shit with some guys in front of us sayings they were blocking her view or other nonsense. There is
zero doubt in my mind she would have done that if she was with her girlfriends. On another occasion (another biatch) we were at a park and she started to fight with a guy because she thought he was making his dog walk too fast. (again, she would not have done that if were by herself).

Quote: (01-03-2015 10:38 AM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

Attention and drama are like heroin to women they're addicted and can't get enough. Best thing to do is deny the junkie and not take part.

Quote: (01-03-2015 11:33 AM)ashraf Wrote:  

I was once at a rock concert and my biatch at the time tried to start shit with some guys in front of us sayings they were blocking her view or other nonsense. There is
zero doubt in my mind she would have done that if she was with her girlfriends. On another occasion (another biatch) we were at a park and she started to fight with a guy because she thought he was making his dog walk too fast. (again, she would not have done that if were by herself).

She'd not have done it a second time if she was my girl.

Side note- how many times do you want to spell 'bitch' wrong?

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (01-03-2015 11:00 AM)dads Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Maybe on some other forums, a succinct analysis such as this would be good enough, but I think with a thread like this, a little more extrapolation on your point would make this not seem like clutter. It makes the forum look like a echo chamber of man children whining about "biatches".

I am not an expert on human origins. But I think the observation that women like to see men fight is correct and goes back to prehistoric times, when men would battle each other over a woman and the winner would bed her.

As such, a lot of women, I think, interpret men fighting over them as validation to their self-worth. Which it is, when you think about it. So if they're trying to provoke fights or stoke jealousy in their lovers, it's a neurotic form of self-validation.

Quote: (01-03-2015 11:48 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

As such, a lot of women, I think, interpret men fighting over them as validation to their self-worth. Which it is, when you think about it. So if they're trying to provoke fights or stoke jealousy in their lovers, it's a neurotic form of self-validation.

Amusingly, they can't handle that same thing when done on them.

People, man and woman, do all sorts of shit. If they don't need to do it, most of the time it's just because they LIKE to do it.

Wouldn't you get a kick out of seeing two girls fight over you?

If you're actually dominant in a situation, you do what the fuck you want to do.

I've run into that a couple times, but it doesn't always work the way the girls in question want.

My first night in Denver some friends who were more experienced in the club took us out to a large venue there called The Church. Some of you may be familiar with it, some not: it's a dance club built into an old stained glass church. While there I was talking to a guy about the oil business in Colorado while some girl came up and angrily demanded that I move because I was standing in "her spot". Nothing spectacular...a solid 4 or 5 and somewhat over weight. I got the impression that she was a goth/anime loser on other nights. My response was to turn, look her in the eye, and say "Excuse me, we're having a conversation here" and turn my back on her.

A little bit later some other guy came up to me and said that "my friend said that you touched her on the butt". Catch is that the guy himself was fairly feminine....so nothing happens. I deny it, the guy just looks offended, and walks away. The girl was trying to instigate a fight but she failed to take something important into account. The guy was too feminine to be willing to get into a fight.

And folks, don't fight over a woman. An obvious exception should be made for spouses, family, etc but some random girl at the club just isn't worth it.

This is hardly anything new.

Let’s You and Him Fight

http://www.ericberne.com/games-people-pl...him-fight/

Quote:Quote:

1. As a maneuver it is romantic. The woman maneuver or challenges two men into fighting, with the implication or promise that she will surrender herself to the winner. After the competition is decided, she fulfils her bargain. This is an honest transaction, and the presumption is that her and her mate live happily ever after.

2. As a ritual, it tends to be tragic. Custom demands that the two men fight for her, even if she does not want them to, and even if she has already made her choice. If the wrong man wins, she must nevertheless take him. In this case it is society and not the woman who sets up LYAHF. If she is willing, the transaction is an honest one. If she is unwilling or disappointed, the outcome may offer her considerable scope for playing games, such as ‘Let’s Pull A Fast one on Joey’.

3. As a game it is comic. The woman sets up the competition, and while the two men are fighting, she decamps with a third. The internal and external psychological advantages for her and her mate are derived from the position that honest competition is for suckers, and the comic story they have lived through forms the basis for the internal and external social advantages.

I am not an expert on human origins. But I think the observation that women like to see men fight is correct and goes back to prehistoric times, when men would battle each other over a woman and the winner would bed her.

I find that only very masculine aggressive bitches try to do that. Sometimes they just get off on the fact of attacking a man. They think that they are safe because the guy won't hit back and there are some White Knights backing her up just in case.

Most women however are not trying to get men fighting - even slutty ones. In fact fights can most often end the seduction process.

It may turn them on to some degree, but it's nothing to incorporate into your Game. Even if you can fight, a girl you opened will most often run away from you if she sees you beating up another dude.

If you are her boyfriend, then that may be different, but frankly I am not willing to fight for some crazy masculine aggressive bitch only to appease her idiotic lust for blood. Every fight is potentially dangerous even if you are certain to win - people die from simple hits, falls etc.

@Sombro - that story is funny and more akin to what could transpire. While 2 guys fight you can pull her aside via a bathroom pull and some deep fucking in the toilet.

There are billions of women on the planet.

Participating in a fight started by an attention whore who gets the tingles from watching men beat the shit out of each other is the height of stupidity.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Sad to say some ghetto chicks love this. It's orgasmic to them. Can't say how many bros I had to talk out of fighting all on the basis of a chick. Feel like i'm saving a life every time I stop dudes fighting over a whore.

Notice a common theme here? Alcohol.

"Biatches at the concert" "Biatches at the club"
They're drunk.

When you hang around trash, expect this type of behavior to go down. Not rocket science. Drunk people are stupid.

It's all good. Smashing up 30 white knights is what gets 'em wet. That's how a true alpha rolls.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

There are some girls who are worth fighting with other guys for, but most girls are just trash and not worth it.

Funny, I was on some white night shit in the early days of high school. I remember me and this kid both had steady girlfriends, and we were all really good friends, except for the girls who hated each other. Basically what happened is me and his girl liked each other and got together and him and my girl did the same thing. Being highschool and all of coarse me and him got into a fight over it and the girls both got into a fight over it.

Looking back now its ridiculous, every girl I got into something significant with eventually put me in a situation where she wanted me to fight for her, but then again, before finding the manosphere, I always picked the hot, but "bad girl" trashy type who loves drama. In a way I enjoy those girls because of the excitement.

I think they love that shit for the attention first and foremost, but I also think its hardwired into them biologically. A fight between 2 guys over a girl at a bar doesn't hold the same consequences as a male lion fighting an incoming alpha to protect his pack of females, but I think its the same instinctual proccess.

I ended up with 15 months criminal probation for fighting a guy over a club slut. Think with your big head not your small one.

I was at a party at a large apartment community where I used to live and at the end of the night when everyone was wasted and clearing out I went for a hail mary on a woman who was by herself. A few minutes in a completely belligerent guy she apparently had shot down earlier in the night came over trying to tell her how "fine her ass was". His sober friend was trying to hold him back and pull him away when the girl says to me "OregonToSoCal regulate...." and then turned and walked away in a dismissive manner. Fortunately the sober friend was able to drag his shit faced friend away and I left just as quickly. I have no time for antics like that....

Quote: (01-03-2015 02:01 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

It's all good. Smashing up 30 white knights is what gets 'em wet. That's how a true alpha rolls.

Littledark, is that you?

Quote: (01-03-2015 11:52 AM)Tim in real life Wrote:  

Amusingly, they can't handle that same thing when done on them.

So true. Look around enough and it'll come up more often than not.

It's a woman's power fantasy. Can you imagine the validation she gets when men are fighting for her? "I'm hot enough that guys are risking their lives for me OMG OMG"

That's also the ultimate form of control over a man that a woman can have. Think the princess fantasy where the knight has to win her by killing the bad guy.

Except there's no bad guy in the story, just some attention-whoring bitches trying to get two strangers into conflict. For me this is the most despicable side of feminine nature. The world is fucked up as it is and men are already fighting over silly stuffs, we don't need some bitches stirring up more fights.

There's a girl in my dojo who is a master manipulator, pretty hot 7.5, in a secret LTR with the 50 years old Sensei. She flirts with all the guys in the dojo who don't know about her affair, and then watch with starry eyes when during training the Sensei "accidentally" breaks some bones of the guy who thinks he's gonna bag her. Pretty fucking sick shit.

No girl is ever worth two men fighting.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (01-04-2015 08:00 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

There's a girl in my dojo who is a master manipulator, pretty hot 7.5, in a secret LTR with the 50 years old Sensei. She flirts with all the guys in the dojo who don't know about her affair, and then watch with starry eyes when during training the Sensei "accidentally" breaks some bones of the guy who thinks he's gonna bag her. Pretty fucking sick shit.

No girl is ever worth two men fighting.

Dude, what the fuck, why do you train there?