rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transformation Vacation - How to Lose 10-30 Pounds in Paradise

Go to Thailand and do muay thai for a month!

While you are on the topic of obesity, I bumped into a Colombian girl yesterday at a local cafe who is a close friend of one of my exe's. This girl is incredibly sexy. I could definitely see her auditioning for cover girl of Maxim Magazine in a swimsuit. I cannot emphasize enough how beautiful she is. Not just in looks, but in personality. She is just a real peach.

I jumped at the chance of trying to swoop her, but was immediately cut off by her telling me that she is waiting for her boyfriend. Regardless, we kept talking for about 20 minutes, and then she suddenly jumps from her chair, and she yells "oh...my boyfriend is here, I want you to meet him!" I cannot begin to describe the smile this girl had on her face, and the way she talked about him. I was expecting a guy that looked and had the status of Enrique Iglesias. I turn around, and asked her where he is, and she points to a corner. I look, and see nothing but a middle-aged, fat guy, about 60lbs overweight getting out of taxi. Then it hit me.....OMG, THAT was her "dreamboat" of a boyfriend she has been raving about the last 20 minutes! My jaw dropped. It was like looking at Jason Alexander from Seinfeld.

Let me try to give you a visual of this guy:

Late 30's, about 5'3" (1.55M) in height, and judging from his waistline, he had about a 52" (127cm) waistline. To make matters worse, he was bald!

However, I notice one thing....he was calling her my love, worshipping her, and being about as BETA as any man can ever get. As soon as he kissed her, he grabbed ger purse to carry it!!! WTF???

She told me he worked as a dept. store manager at Macys, so I know he is not rich by any means. His style of dressing was also very similar to George Costanza too!

Can someone please explain to me why a girl who looks like a model, rave about a boyfriend that looks like Jason Alexander from Seinfeld, BETA to the Nth degree, and working class?

I was fucking pissed. I am losing a girl to such an ass-kissing nerd who is the perfect example of what you should NEVER try to emulate. Next to this guy, I was a fucking International male supermodel, yet she would not go for my game!

It makes me second guess if being fit and looking great does really get you the best looking women.

Mixx

97 bucks..hmmm..there's so many of these programs on the net..who's say that this is the ground breaker, young mobile?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Moma: I didnt say it was a ground breaker. There are many body sculpting programs out there. I tried this one and it was effective for me. By the way, the Hollywood Physique is definitely not my product and I am not making affiliate earnings from it. I'm an Asian dude and clearly the guy who made this program (featured on the page) is a White guy. I just put it up there because it's been more effective than anything else I've ever tried.

Mixx: I've definitely seen a lot of beastly dudes with hot chicks. For me personally, getting fit and looking good is less about how the girl perceives me and more about me feeling good and comfortable in my own body. Once that happens, my attitude and flow with girls improves dramatically. Also, it is never a bad idea to be fit and healthy.

Quote: (04-27-2011 12:27 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Also, it is never a bad idea to be fit and healthy.

Oh, I agree with you 1000%. There is no substitute for physical fitness.

I am just pissed that I fantasized about fucking this girl in my mind, and it irritates me to me see the fat-so that is actually doing it. I would have felt better losing out if the guy was at least up to par with her own style and looks.

Interesting article with a lot of good points. Congratulations on having it accepted for Escape from America.

Thanks [Image: smile.gif]

YMG: This looks great. Reminds me of that show Dhani Tackles the Globe. I like the fact that people will not only get back in much better shape and a new FUN way of working out, but will have a deeper understanding of the foreign culture compared to taking pictures of landmarks.

Can you give an overview of the Hollywood fitness routine? It sounds scammy and I would never pay $97 without knowing exactly what it is and how it works.

Quote: (04-27-2011 12:08 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Can someone please explain to me why a girl who looks like a model, rave about a boyfriend that looks like Jason Alexander from Seinfeld, BETA to the Nth degree, and working class?

I was fucking pissed. I am losing a girl to such an ass-kissing nerd who is the perfect example of what you should NEVER try to emulate. Next to this guy, I was a fucking International male supermodel, yet she would not go for my game!

It makes me second guess if being fit and looking great does really get you the best looking women.

Mixx

There are always exceptions to the rule but I have personally experienced power of having a fit body in closing the deal with a woman.
When I say closing the deal, I mean sexual intercourse, not dating, not phone numbers but engaging in penetrative sex.

Maybe your girl was looking for a sugar daddy. Maybe she grew up without a father figure. Maybe she has Oedipal complex and her boyfriend resembles her father.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (04-27-2011 12:08 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I can try. We all know it is hard to find a person we feel comfortable with (no need for games, no need to hide anything) and if that person feels the same about you, then everything else - looks, age difference, marital status - don't matter anymore. This is very common in cultures which are relationship-oriented, and much less common in a Western culture, which is more about having as much fun as possible with as many people as possible.

Note that they've been together for quite a while, I'd estimate over six months at least. And looks matter very little in LTR. If she just met him, then of course you'd have much better chance, but once she's in LTR, she'd ignore Casanova.

I can't wait to go back and do another Muay Thai bootcamp. That was probably one of the best months of my life.

I also want to get professional-level good at salsa and/or tango....problem is that to get good at tango I'd have to live in Argentina.

Yoga/spiritual retreat in India, bike tour of Vietnam, and Pradal Serey in Cambodia definitely have to happen too.

This is also a unique way to lose weight: just drink beer. This guy only drank beer for Lent and lost 22 pounds.

http://www.wecttogo.com/wap/news/text.js...r-for-lent

Quote: (04-27-2011 08:37 PM)raliv Wrote:  

This is also a unique way to lose weight: just drink beer. This guy only drank beer for Lent and lost 22 pounds.

http://www.wecttogo.com/wap/news/text.js...r-for-lent

Yeah, could be true, but I am almost certain the weight he lost was NOT abnormal fat that we all avoid having under our skin. His loss was very likely 90% muscle, structural fat (protects organs) and necessary fat reserves.

Not to mention he must feel like shit. That is totally abusing your body and not giving a shit about it.

Mixx

where in Thailand did you train? which camp?

http://www.rawaimuaythai.com

Quote: (04-27-2011 06:34 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

. This is very common in cultures which are relationship-oriented, and much less common in a Western culture, which is more about having as much fun as possible with as many people as possible.

+1

Mutual love is more valuable than gold. Everything else is just courtship behavior, or, as everyone here puts it accurately- game.

She probably knows, from real world experience, that this guy loves her.

Eventually, non-stripper women want the real thing.

If you analyze from an evolutionary psychology viewpoint, someone who really loves her will make a larger investment in children. There is the flip-side of getting the hyper-alpha's genes, ( girls fucking rock stars) but that seems like a less likely catch statistically for them.

I see a lot of guys lose confidence because they are too skinny or too fat - in the end, if you want to be at an optimal weight, and sarge like a raging bull every day (like me), then you should consider THE KITCHEN your holy grounds to getting there, and focus 30% of your time on actual GYM. A Daily injection of Vitamin B12 will help with energy f you need it. I have interviewed dozens of women from different cultures on this topic, and the ones that like guys with bulging muscles are about as common as the ones that like guys that are obese. SERIOUSLY! Women prefer men that are Athletic and fit like a track star or Active Swimmer. Only 1 of maybe 50+ hot girls I asked said they liked steroid freaks.

I kept a photo journal of how I eat for you guys to review. They are 3 well balanced meals with 3 snacks usually in the form of a fruit, that keep me full of energy ALL DAY! If you tally up all the meal on an average day, I consume about 1,100 Calories per day, with an occasional BINGE 3 days a month where I rack-up near 4,000 Calories eating Pizza, Pasta, and high-carb/high-calorie foods. I ONLY DO THIS 3 DAYS PER MONTH!

Quote: (04-29-2011 07:37 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I see a lot of guys lose confidence because they are too skinny or too fat - in the end, if you want to be at an optimal weight, and sarge like a raging bull every day (like me), then you should consider THE KITCHEN your holy grounds to getting there, and focus 30% of your time on actual GYM. A Daily injection of Vitamin B12 will help with energy f you need it. I have interviewed dozens of women from different cultures on this topic, and the ones that like guys with bulging muscles are about as common as the ones that like guys that are obese. SERIOUSLY! Women prefer men that are Athletic and fit like a track star or Active Swimmer. Only 1 of maybe 50+ hot girls I asked said they liked steroid freaks.

Do you mean an injection of Vitamin B12 literally? I have never injected myself.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (04-29-2011 08:35 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Do you mean an injection of Vitamin B12 literally? I have never injected myself.

Correct. The same needle that insulin dependent diabetics use (very tiny) and it is a sub-Q injection so there is NO PAIN.

Yo do not have to have an RX for Vitamin B12, go to a pharmacy and inquire about getting them, or let them recommend where to get them.

I recommend getting this shot for those of you who really feel lethargic when going on a a low-calorie diet of 1,100 calories a day (or less) to lose bodyfat. It is incredibly magical, and works wonders on breaking up proteins and fat in your body to be used as energy. You will feel like you can run a 200M dash in 10 seconds all day.

More info here (I buy my shots there too):

http://www.trimnutrition.com/Vitamin-Injections

Mixx

Quote: (04-29-2011 09:20 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I recommend getting this shot for those of you who really feel lethargic when going on a a low-calorie diet of 1,100 calories a day (or less) to lose bodyfat. It is incredibly magical, and works wonders on breaking up proteins and fat in your body to be used as energy. You will feel like you can run a 200M dash in 10 seconds all day.

I'll second this. I had to get these shots because I had a deficiency. I probably lived with the deficiency for 3-4 years and I used to feel like shit all the time. After getting those shots things changed though I am still not at an optimal level. Now, I don't take these shots but I take a b12 supplement regularly. There are different types of b12. I take the Methycobalamin form and what MiXX has mentioned here is Cyanocobalamin.

The difference between the 2 is mentioned here:
http://supplementchemistry.blogspot.com/...ersus.html

MiXX, Is taking the shot regularly a good idea? When I had the deficiency my b12 level was around 20. After 2 months of weekly injections the level was back to normal at around 180. That is when my physician told me to get off the shots and just take the oral supplement. Excess of b12 in the body can be harmful because the vitamin is not water soluble and the body will not be able to eliminate it.

Quote: (04-29-2011 10:59 PM)Mystik Wrote:  

MiXX, Is taking the shot regularly a good idea? When I had the deficiency my b12 level was around 20. After 2 months of weekly injections the level was back to normal at around 180. That is when my physician told me to get off the shots and just take the oral supplement. Excess of b12 in the body can be harmful because the vitamin is not water soluble and the body will not be able to eliminate it.

According to my nutritionist, you can take daily shots of B12 Methycobalamin daily the whole year if you wish. I now take this form of B12 and use it as a daily energy booster. I have taken Methycobalamin B12 shots straight for months w/o any issues during my complete physicals and blood work.

Sometimes I'll skip a month depending how my body "feels" or I'll begin a cycle if I am going to go on a strict 800-1100 calorie day diet for 30 days to "cut-up" for the summer. Which is exactly what I am doing now. Works great on VLCD's (Very Low Calorie Diet) focused on making your abs be very noticeable.

Mixx

Mixx, what's your protein intake? By the looks of this diet, you would seemingly be at risk of muscle depletion.

Quote: (04-30-2011 12:48 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Mixx, what's your protein intake? By the looks of this diet, you would seemingly be at risk of muscle depletion.

Nope,. Not at all. I also take 200Grams of protein supplements in the forms of shakes with zero carb/sugars after my workouts and at night before I go to sleep, when muscles are being repaired.

I try to keep my body looking like a track star or swimmer, as I totally do not want to look like a steroid douche.

Mixx

Quote: (04-30-2011 06:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I try to keep my body looking like a track star or swimmer, as I totally do not want to look like a steroid douche.

This kind of body type has another advantage. Its easy to find clothes that fit well.

My ideal is Ryan Reynolds:

http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/48391/ryan_reynolds.jpg

That is the body I want to have.

LOL, at anyone paying someone for work out advice. Google diet(http://www.leangains.com/, best diet website)and work out routines. Just saved some of you guys $97 ... Wanna be ripped, eat your chicken , eggs and steak , and work out 5 times a week. Not rocket science.