rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nurturing Girls: Where to find ?

following up on Roosh's recent rating scale,

What background of women get top marks in the Nurturing category ?

...girls whose 'happiness is tied to their man' ??

and know how to 'take care of their man' translation cook and clean ?

In other words, make a man feel like the King that he is.

Your opinions appreciated.

Non-western women. Brazil, Thailand, etc.

I've always been told Asian women are very much like this as long as their OTB and not Americanized

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I lived in Japan for a few years. For the most part, the women are extremely submissive and work to please men.

But as with other countries that are becoming more "westernized", this trend is disappearing... especially the youngest generation.

Now is obviously not a good time to visit Japan though...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I've had a watered down experience of this with some American women (usually any women but white women - although there are definitely exceptions). But there was always some element of the full package missing. usually they were good at going through the actions of being 'nurturing' (cooking / cleaning, etc..) but the most important elements of it, that have to do with personality, were missing. The nurturing personality has to be there to get the full benefits in the bedroom.

For the full experience you have to go with the recommendations of the other men.