rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your 2015 Travel Plans?

The title says it all. I'll start. Will be heading out to Vegas next month to visit Fisto.

So, where are you going and what are you gonna do?

I'm really thinking Colombia November-December 2015, I'm sick of Americunts and all this talk about how sexy the women are there has got me dreaming... [Image: angel.gif]

Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Brazil (maybe)

Then back to Asia

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Going to Prague early this year, might check out Slovakia as well and maybe quick visit to Poland.

In the spring going to Taiwan and China, will be checking out Shenzhen again and probably Shanghai. First will spend some time in Bangkok as I get an almost free flight there.

In between, have conference in March to attend in London.

I'm considering taking a break from extended travel and getting some shit done career wise, of course I'll still take a couple of quick trips within Canada and the USA.

Nothing for 6-9 months...I am getting back into shape in a big way and taking care of some financial arrangements. Content to do that state side. Say what you will about the USA, but for making money and protecting wealth, it's hard to beat it.
After that though, I am moving to Brazil long term. Maybe fit in a 2 week SEA scouting trip at some point, but it's more likely for that to be a 2016 project.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Heading to Germany and Belguim in late Feb
Mexico in late March
Lebanon in late August

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Not many things are yet written down in my calendar but a few trips are confirmed.

- Jan,Feb I'll be roaming around in the Philippines.
- May in Germany.
- July in UK.

I'll will try my best to stick in a few weeks in Russia or Serbia sometime during spring/summer.

And if my projects are finished in time I will FINALLY cross the Atlantic for the first time ever in late 2015.

My plan is to stay the whole fall/winter/spring in South America with focus on Brazil + some side trips.

Let's see how things will work out.

Nothing big likely until mid-May when I receive my formal commissioning scroll.

After that I'll likely have at least a few weeks to go anywhere I want - and I'll have an eight-fold bump in my paycheck so I'll be able to pay for it pretty much immediately.

Where I'm thinking right now is somewhere in Central/Eastern Europe (but of course.) Ukraine, or Lithuania, or Serbia, or back to Poland again.

We'll see what I'm thinking in a few months.

HSLD

HSLD

Oslo....any y'all got any tips for that place? Clubs/pubs/bars etc

By April I want to host meetups in NYC and LA. Got a lot of members I'd like to see.

I hope to move to Ukraine before the end of 2015. My timing will depend on how fast I learn Russian.

I take off to Taiwan and China in a couple weeks.

Going to try Nicaragua in October.

Some side trips to Vegas and San Fran, and a couple weddings in Alberta.

Thinking a few months in Miami starting in the Spring before spending the rest of the year in South America. May check out the DR too.

I'm looking to move out to SEA the end of next year, maybe having a brief stop over in EE.

I was fortunate to have gotten a paid two week stint for the holidays, so I headed home. I get 2 weeks paid, on top of another 2 weeks (unpaid) I negotiated upon hiring.

Will burn off a two week block in increments in conjunction with weekends to take some 4 day trips. I'm saving the other 2 week block for a possible job finding trip to Dubai. My friends works there and is already scouting.

This if my other opportunity falls through, which will put me on a 3-5 month rotation on/off.

Not sure yet but I have some ideas.

What I do know for sure is that I'll be abroad, somewhere.

2014 I spent about 7 weeks abroad. Looking to spend more time away in 2015.

Some hiking in EE for sure and a couple of weeks in Ukraine.

I'll set up base in Bangkok around May/June, then hit up Malaysia, Vietnam, and Indonesia for a few weeks each. I might check out Tokyo as well if I don't blow all my money first.

Quote: (12-30-2014 08:15 PM)Jura Wrote:  

Some hiking in EE for sure and a couple of weeks in Eastern Ukraine with the GF to visit family

I did a big hitchhiking/ hiking trip in the ex Yugoslavia. The Julian alps. It was an amazing experience. Highly recommended.

Hopefully back up to Québec either in the next few months or not until the summer. I really want to go to Iceland sometime as well, but I'll see how my fortunes go.

Lithuania, Belarus, and Russia in April. Trans-Siberian express trip from Moscow to Irkutsk (Lake Baikal) in July, and then head South to Ulan Bator, Mongolia.

If above plans don't materialize due to visa issues (i have a colorful past)...then just take a flight to Almaty, Kazakhstan and head south to Bishkek, Kyrgyzhstan.

Quote: (12-30-2014 09:20 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2014 08:15 PM)Jura Wrote:  

Some hiking in EE for sure and a couple of weeks in Eastern Ukraine with the GF to visit family

I did a big hitchhiking/ hiking trip in the ex Yugoslavia. The Julian alps. It was an amazing experience. Highly recommended.

Yeah exactly what I had in mind. Slovenia is one of the few countries I've yet to visit in EE. Really looking forward to it.

Quote: (12-30-2014 08:36 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

I'll set up base in Bangkok around May/June, then hit up Malaysia, Vietnam, and Indonesia for a few weeks each. I might check out Tokyo as well if I don't blow all my money first.

Should we get a N. TX meetup going before you depart.....

Looking at Dubai in March then hopefully Ireland, France, and Germany for Oktoberfest in the Fall. Then take a break from traveling in 2016 to get money right and find a nice apartment and try for Asia and Brazil the following year.