rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bogota in 2 weeks

Bogota in 2 weeks

Hey whats up fellaz. My name is Lenry and I am a 25 year old Black/Bermudian Grad Student (sports management). I Am joining this board to increase my understanding about females so I can bang more girls to be quite frank. (I've been slacking in that category) Also, I joined this board because of the intel your board as on Bogota.

In 2 weeks I will be traveling to Bogota to study spanish @ a school. I will in Bogota for 8 weeks living at a home stay. I've read a few posts from a few cats that claimed that they live in Bogota? If you guys are still in Bogota and living there reach out too me. I'm trying to have fun while i'm down there, and I would appreciate if you can take me under your wing and drop me some insight on females down there.

Even though I will be searching "topics" in the search engine, It would be appreciated if you can leave some comments on the female game or knowledge game in general as it relates to Bogota (whats safe or isn't where to go etc.

Bogota in 2 weeks

Well your best bet is to meet Colombians at your school to have people to go out with, try to get out of just hanging out with foreigners. Learn Spanish, in fact, stop speaking English.

Social circle game is really important here, and students are more than friendly enough. Being outgoing with people and general is the best way to meet chicks, make friends, practice spanish, etc

Knowing how to dance is always good, so investing in learning Salsa as well as basic Vallenato and Merengue is a good move, helps everything mooving fluently. And the best way to learn dancing is meeting chicks to dance with. All works out very nicely.

The best way to be safe in Bogotá is to move in a group. Lots of groups of kids just wakl around waiting to catch a lone person to rob, and will ignore people in big groups. Social circle shit and saftey go together nicely

Bogota in 2 weeks

Len do you have a link to the school you will be going to?

Bogota in 2 weeks

If you want to hit up the best nightclubs in Bogota, I wrote up a Sheet.

The Best Nightclubs in Bogotá Colombia http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/03/the...ombia.html

Those places are dope as hell.

Bogota in 2 weeks

http://www.nuevalengua.com/

That is the school I will be going to. I appreciate the support I'm really beginning to like this board like you guys. The info and love you guys show is unbelievable!