rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Actress Rants About Guys With Yellow Fever

She's an actress, they tend to be...fill in the blank.

When this uppity cunt ends up alone with her cats she'll be begging for some guy with yellow fever to give her the time of day.

She is so fucking unpleasant I can't imagine wanting to spend a minute with her, liking asians or not.

edit: and I definitely advise you to stay away from the comments on that video.

Guy makes the point that his girlfriend isn't called a racist when she says she only likes to date white men, and the SJWs pour in to tell him that his girlfriend is consumed with self hatred thanks to consuming white media all her life and being bred to idealize white men.

Hear that guys? Humans don't have preferences, we're all just slaves to whatever media we consume.

I watched it with the sound off, have no idea what she was saying nor do I care.

She seems unhinged in that peculiar Americunt way. You can see it in her facial expressions and the odd vehemence of her speech.

Compare:

[Image: attachment.jpg23745]   

and

[Image: attachment.jpg23746]   

Is this a product of epigenetics? A particular gene expression being enabled by the toxic atmosphere of America? I have never once met a girl in Asia with this manner of speech. It's a way of opening the mouth and sounds being emitted with just a little too much volubility, apparently bypassing any filter, coming straight as it does from the resentment centres of the brain. More research is needed.

Or perhaps not. Just ignore these creatures.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Love Asian women.

Still would not bang.

Americanized...what else can i say

She is the kind of girl who would bite your dick off

Deus vult!

Aw, somebody got pumped and dumped by a white boy.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Love Asian girls in Asia.

American Asian girls, not so much.

I do like the SEAsian girls in California, but they are pretty ghetto. They are way better looking than the Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc. girls. They also don't have this same Tumbler-Feminist snark shit going on like the girl in the video.

@RawGod

Best to just ignore them. She humblebrags at the end of the video about how much she works. These women are so 'career career career' that one day they're going to wake up unable to have kids and they'll slowly lose out of the gene pool.

Hopefully anyway.

Actresses are bat-shit crazy, they can't stand themselves so they use acting to be anyone or anything but who they really here.

It's rather impossible to take this one seriously, prior to this video she had a rather public break-up with her boyfriend who is also an actor and happens to be white.

She have two guy friends who kiss each other. Totally normal.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

This girl glorifies white cocka, she's like the Asian girl Carlton. I can't imagine her parents are happy with what their daughter has become.

WB

She likes Anita Sarkeesian, enough said.

I think she misunderstood 'pleasant' with 'Asian', and most Asian women in Asia knows if they act like cunts no man worth his salt will tolerate them, too bad about the ones I heard about in the US.

Funny how feminists hate white men so much, yet they are pretty much the only ones to take their shit. Maybe it's proof they want a guy to treat them like shit?

Wouldhatefuck/10

I left this comment:

Probably already said a lot but guys like Asian girls because they're generally feminine, are fat (like most white girls), and have good family values with traditional gender roles. This one is Americanized, not feminine, has that ugly scowl, and has the nerve to complain about men having a preference when she clearly prefers white men. Obviously shes insecure because she knows she's almost really pretty but is just barely off. The irony is her western attitude and sense of entitlement is probably what skewed her features. Ah well. At least Latinas love it when you speak Spanish to them.

Her Boyfriend (Indian, 5'6") is/was apparently a youtube star

Absolute idiot this girl. Would hatefuck with the fury of Thor's hammer.

So video is of a counter-example talking about examples?

This is someone ginning up non-existent controversy to make herself a Web star like Laci Green or Jenna Marbles, who she is clearly trying to imitate.

She must not be getting any audition calls, so she decided the best road to fame would be do-it-yourself YouTube stardom.

The problem is that she's neither amusing or honest. She claims guys learn Asian languages and attempt to speak to Asian-American women using them. I've never witnessed this and I went to a college with lots of Asians and live in a town with lots.

And I'm assuming if a white guy tells her he doesn't like Asian women, she'd have issues with that too. Maybe that can be her next video.

Quote: (12-27-2014 04:40 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I thought she looked familiar. And yeah, Ray William Johnson's youtube channel was the most subscribed channel on youtube for a long time. I think it is still in top 20.

I thought it was the other way around, ie Asian girls tend to like white guys?

Anyway, I could care less.

Quote: (12-27-2014 06:52 AM)FilipSRB Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2014 04:40 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I thought she looked familiar. And yeah, Ray William Johnson's youtube channel was the most subscribed channel on youtube for a long time. I think it is still in top 20.

I remember this guy. He was the first "Youtube celebrity".

That hoe looks like MJ.