rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dry mouth

Dry mouth

Anyone else feel thirsty all the time? I can down a litre of water and still feel thirsty. Having to pee all the time can be... Inconvenient.

Dry mouth

Do you have diabetes?

Dry mouth

Nope

Dry mouth

Dupe

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-43625.html

Dry mouth

On a serious note, you never need to go to the toilet during the night?

Dry mouth

Are you taking any supplements?

What is your salt intake like?

Dry mouth

I'm very surprised to see this posted as for the last 2 weeks I have consistently had a dry mouth which gets worse at nights and I have been pissing like a maniac, it also gets worse as the day gets on and especially at night time.

I have a doctors appointment next week as a few people have mentioned it could be related to Diabetes.

Dry mouth

Quote: (12-24-2014 11:08 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

On average about 2-3 times a night.

Dry mouth

Quote: (12-24-2014 12:01 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Fish oil, zinc, magnesium, vit c&d, creatine, multi vits. I'd say it's pretty high, that could probably be why I feel so thirsty.

Dry mouth

Quote: (12-24-2014 12:04 PM)Jeimuzu Wrote:  

I'm very surprised to see this posted as for the last 2 weeks I have consistently had a dry mouth which gets worse at nights and I have been pissing like a maniac, it also gets worse as the day gets on and especially at night time.

I have a doctors appointment next week as a few people have mentioned it could be related to Diabetes.

Well I'm not a doctor, but I don't see the correlation between diabetes and dry mouth. Diabetes is after all related to your body's ability to regulate blood sugar.

Get the blood test done, I'm sure you'll be fine if you've been living a healthy lifestyle.

Dry mouth

Quote: (12-24-2014 10:04 PM)Agreddor Wrote:  

Well I'm not a doctor, but I don't see the correlation between diabetes and dry mouth. Diabetes is after all related to your body's ability to regulate blood sugar.

Get the blood test done, I'm sure you'll be fine if you've been living a healthy lifestyle.
http://www.webmd.com/diabetes/guide/diab...ning-signs

Dry mouth

I'm also no doctor.
I just remember my old man used to complain about having a dry mouth right before he was diagnosed with diabetes type 2. Same thing with the constant pissing.

Go to a doctor and gets some tests done.

Dry mouth

Quote: (12-24-2014 10:00 PM)Agreddor Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2014 11:08 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

On average about 2-3 times a night.

As as have been pointed out, you should go and see a doctor.

Dry mouth

the ironic thing is, i just did a full medical checkup and my bloodwork is good.

Maybe its just the sodium?

With reference to going to the toilet at night, its due to the fact that i drink a lot of water which is necessary because of being thirsty all the time.

Dry mouth

Quote: (12-25-2014 08:30 AM)Agreddor Wrote:  

the ironic thing is, i just did a full medical checkup and my bloodwork is good.

Maybe its just the sodium?

With reference to going to the toilet at night, its due to the fact that i drink a lot of water which is necessary because of being thirsty all the time.

Why don't you stop with all those supplements and see if it gets good? If not, go and see a doctor specifically for this problem.

There is no such thing as a 'full medical checkup'. If they don't look for something specific (as in your case diabetes insipidus) it could be easily overlooked when just doing general screening for health problems.

Dry mouth

Will do that, thanks for the input.

Dry mouth

Creatine could be playing a role in this.

How long have you been taking it and what does your dosage look like?

I know when I am actively taking creatine I tend to piss every 20-30 minutes.

Dry mouth

Quote: (12-24-2014 10:02 PM)Agreddor Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2014 12:01 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Fish oil, zinc, magnesium, vit c&d, creatine, multi vits. I'd say it's pretty high, that could probably be why I feel so thirsty.

Drop the creatine. Dry mouth and frequent urination are common side effects.

Too many guys over-supplement or use low quality supps and end up screwing themselves up.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Dry mouth

If you like to blaze that could be the culprit. Otherwise see a doctor, as people have said already.

Dry mouth

Not to freak you out, but it could be type I diabetes... speaking from experience.

I went through the same about eight years ago. I had insatiable thirst and hunger and was losing weight. I never went to the doctor because I wasn't technically feeling ill, just unwell (very stupid in hindsight).

It was also very stupid to dismiss diabetes. I was tall and slim (scrawny by this time due the weight loss -- 6'1 and 140 lbs). I only knew diabetes as a fat person disease brought on by poor lifestyle choices. I never knew of the real, autoimmune diabetes that no one talks about -- only of the fatass, too much fat in the blood that blocks insulin type II diabetes (aka, the pharmaceutical money-maker).

I was diagnosed with type I diabetes (aka childhood diabetes that afflicts otherwise healthy people) at 21. Test your blood sugar, if it's over 180, go to the doctor.

Dry mouth

do you happen to be on any medications in addition to your vitamins/supplements?

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Dry mouth

Do you drink a lot of coffee? What about alcohol?

Dry mouth

So after procrastinating with going to the doctors I finally went and turns out my blood sugar level was 14.9

The doctor told me I have Type 1 Diabetes and that I will need to get set up with the Diabetes Unit at my local hospital.

I implore anyone who is experiencing the same symptoms as I am to go and get checked out.

Amongst the incredible thirst and going to the toilet often I started to develop a general lack of motivation and was feeling tired all the time.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Dry mouth

Chaos gets the award. Diabetes is one of my biggest fears. Does it run in your family?

Dry mouth

Take Biotene, not to be confused with Biotin.