rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obesity could be a disability: EU ruling

The EU, in its infinite wisdom has decided today that in certain circumstances obesity should be considered as a disability.

BBC report on EU ruling

"The court said that if obesity could hinder "full and effective participation" at work then it could count as a disability."

"Judges said that obesity in itself was not a disability - but if a person had a long term impairment because of their obesity, then they would be protected by disability legislation."

So what does this mean, in practice?

Well, most likely it will mean that employers will no longer be able to fire workers who cannot complete certain tasks set of them that are the result of growing too fat. Should they become depressed as a result of their weight, no action can be taken etc.

No doubt certain other costs will be loaded onto employers as well; strengthened furniture, widened doors etc.

The sad thing about this is that this will not have the desired effect; just like women of childbearing age, less fatties will be employed going forward.

So let me get this straight if i move to the EU, i have to pay taxes so that a fat fuck can stay fat.

[Image: 55988063.jpg]

Damn, I should have not loose that 50 pounds.

Deus vult!

Quote: (12-18-2014 08:16 AM)perverted sage Wrote:  

So let me get this straight if i move to the EU, i have to pay taxes so that a fat fuck can stay fat.

[Image: 55988063.jpg]

Well I can't speak for the rest of the EU but here in the UK it is common for the morbidly obese to be paid disability level benefits. These are much higher than simple unemployment and housing benefits.

Once considered disabled a whole plethora of other benefits become available; a carers allowance for a loved one (£££), motability (subsidised car leasing) etc etc.

This new ruling refers to employers specifically adding extra burden onto their shoulders for employees getting super fat.

As a healthcare professional, it is my opinion that if you are too fat to walk, then you should fucking starve until your fat ass can get up and move again. Every time I see some fat fuck rolling around on those little rascal scooters, I want to tip it over.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Next Stop: America

Imagine if tax payer dollars had to support our fat fuck population (60%)?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (12-18-2014 08:34 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

1 in 4 here and growing.

This nonsense is just getting worse and worse.

We also heard the wonderful news today that the EU has decided that Britain must open its doors to all Non-eu family members of EU citizens. I thought about starting another thread about that but my anger levels are already too high...

This is straight out of the Simpsons!
I laughed my ass off at that episode, never thinking our society would be dumb enough to bring in such legislation!

Quote: (12-18-2014 08:04 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

"Judges said that obesity in itself was not a disability - but if a person had a long term impairment because of their obesity, then they would be protected by disability legislation."

So what does this mean, in practice?

It means the lawyers have already devised several ways to create "long-term impairment" and are going to make even more money on shit like this. They dont care as long as its good for them. Fuck the decline. Love the decline? I try, but its so depressing.

Good. Hope the whole UK hears about this. One more compelling reason to vote in UKIP.

I think this is the issue with the European Union. The premise of having a united coalition of European States is a fantastic idea, but if the focus was on European Civilisation and promotion of the values that built up this block of the world, it would be fine. But there is such a strong element of SJWs within the European Union, that it turns even the moderate conservatives against this.

This has already happened in the US.

"The Social Security Administration (SSA) defines obesity as a chronic and complex disease that is characterized by excessive accumulation of body fat."

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (12-18-2014 08:36 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

1 in 4 here and growing.

Actually the last data I saw was that the high tide of the obesity epidemic had passed and it was no longer growing.

Regardless this is going to incentivize obesity, and it will be much worse if it comes here.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Quote: (12-18-2014 08:34 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

They already do. The EU is just upfront about is is already the case in the EU. In the USA you subsidize the shirty food fat people consume and you already indirectly pay for their healthcare. They are rarely able to get full insurance coverage because of their fatness.

Don't be deluded into thinking your not paying. Being fat and obese by virtue means you consume more food energy then you need. Somebody is picking up the cost of that over abundant consumption of food energy. That somebody is you of course.

I always wondered why fat people could apply for disabled parking stickers. I am of the belief that fat people SHOULD get special treatment. Their parking sticker should be designated for the farthest parking spaces available. Force exercise upon them.

And no scooters!

Lifehack: Eat yourself obese on a healthy high fat diet, get permanent disability, lose the weight, move to Thailand, enjoy.

They should differentiate between fat people of 'choice' and those with serious metabolism problems or another medical problem that makes staying non obese very hard.

An old friend of my ex, whose had problems with drug addiction throughout the past decade, and has been to rehab 3-4 times, has applied to disability here in the US and was turned down because drug addiction obviously can't be getting paid for with a government disability check right?

WRONG!

She kept pestering them, constantly for 6 months I guess and they finally literally put her on disability BECAUSE SHE'S A DRUG ADDICT. This bitch gets free gov't money and goes and buys drugs with it weekly. No Shit !

No coincidence that these threads blend.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-43170.html

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (12-18-2014 11:03 AM)berserk Wrote:  

Lifehack: Eat yourself obese on a healthy high fat diet, get permanent disability, lose the weight, move to Thailand, enjoy.

Disability pay is not permanent if your obesity or other disabling condition gets better. You have to see their doctors every other year to continue getting paid.

Lose the weight, lose the money.