rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IT Certifications, and getting into derivatives

Long story short: a company I work with part-time (that I've been employed with since high-school), is offering to let me take some IT certifications through them. I was thinking of starting with MTA, then A+ and CCNA certifications. I'd like to pursue these, and get into derivative trading on the side, to make money during college (so that way my debts are not as bad, when I get out).

A+, N+, and LInux+ were very easy in 2003. CCNA was not. I worked at IT jobs and a government job but to be honest, they never asked for a copy of any of my certs.

I gave up computers though. I might can ask around and find you the test bank.

Quote: (12-16-2014 02:20 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

I gave up computers though.

With that username?

Quote: (12-16-2014 05:57 PM)one-two Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2014 02:20 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

I gave up computers though.

With that username?

alpha male 1 thru alphamale99&! were taken.

[Image: smile.gif]

what are you doing now since you gave up computers?

Quote: (12-16-2014 07:29 PM)TheSearcher Wrote:  

what are you doing now since you gave up computers?

I teach online college courses in kinesiology and psychology. I have a masters in both. The pay is shit but I can work from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection. I teach 6 classes and get paid 3200 per course. Given 12 courses per year, I make 28k a year. with no family and no kids and no mortgage. I love my life much more than being stuck behind a computer desk.