rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Starting to get good at game....then found a girl

Was starting to get good at game then found a girl I actually like. Known her for years but saw her at an Halloween party and hooked up and been seeing her since. She's hot(not maxim but girl next door hot), smart(getting her masters), and cool(volunteers at hospices). The thing is I decided when I got into "game" I was going to become good, like move to Vegas for six months and travel the world in search of pussy paradise, all while developing other aspects of my life. I was starting to become good (new lays monthly, pulled threesome week before I had got with current gf). Had a date set up for tonight with a different girl when I cancelled because I want to see how things with this current girl work out because I have feelings for her. Read this is common, people come into "game" sucking, start to get actually get good but then exit when they find a girl they actually like and know what to do without fucking it up. Anyone been in similar situations and how did you balance your feelings with a girl and wanting to become advance in "game?"

That must have been a real.....gamebreaker

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Yeah if she hooked up with you at a Halloween party just make sure she isn't a slut.

And when you do find out you will be back on track to Vegas.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

You can keep things going with one and keep adding more

I recently quit being single, but in no way shape or form was I turning down new pussy until the second my girlfriend asked me to be exclusive

Quote: (12-16-2014 12:36 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Yeah if she hooked up with you at a Halloween party just make sure she isn't a slut.

I've known her since highschool and seen her randomly since then, she lives in a different city forty-five minutes away for college but comes back almost every weekend. We had texted back in forth and she knew I kind of liked her before the Halloween party, knew we would both be at the Halloween party. Wasn't just completely random, there was some build up.

Quote: (12-16-2014 12:43 AM)gamebreaker32 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2014 12:36 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I've known her since highschool and seen her randomly since then, she lives in a different city forty-five minutes away for college but comes back almost every weekend. We had texted back in forth and she knew I kind of liked her before the Halloween party, knew we would both be at the Halloween party. Wasn't just completely random, there was some build up.

Ok, stop right there. See that bit I bolded above? That right there is a red flag. Long distance (don't tell me 45 minutes isn't long distance) sucks and is building on sand. Continue to see and bang this girl by all means but I wouldn't be holding out for any bright future.
IMO, you don't go exclusive until it's 100% forced on you.
Keeping gaming other chicks and dating this one as your main if you must. However if and when she "wants to talk" and pushes you to go exclusive, think long and hard about it.
Don't let yourself get sucked into Oneitis.

Don't feel too bad. Lots of men start out with lofty goals they'll never acomplish.

Quote: (12-16-2014 12:31 AM)gamebreaker32 Wrote:  

. Anyone been in similar situations and how did you balance your feelings with a girl and wanting to become advance in "game?"

Take a two week vacation and go to SEA, with all the pussy you get your perspective will change. Then you can decide where to go from there.

Isaiah 4:1

45 minutes is medium-long distance brah. Be wary of the travel.

Also, your pickup game will not move forward in a relationship. It will stagnate, and you will get rusty. I've been there. Your relationship game will get better though, and you get time to get better at sex :/

But I'd say avoid going deep with her. When you get into relationships, chicks play for the long haul.

I read those kind of advice few times now. 'hey go to SEA, it's nice over there!'
Not sure if it's all done by you.

In my opinion, it's stupidest advice.

It's like saying 'Go to poor part of south america and your perspective about money will change'

You are just running away from the reality for short amount of time.

After you come back then what?????

They treat you like a god if you tip them $5 bucks in S.America.
Back in state, valet boy takes it like he is 'Entitled' to it

Is it because something is wrong with Americans??

Quote: (12-16-2014 02:18 AM)CJ_W Wrote:  

. Anyone been in similar situations and how did you balance your feelings with a girl and wanting to become advance in "game?"

Take a two week vacation and go to SEA, with all the pussy you get your perspective will change. Then you can decide where to go from there.

Quote: (12-16-2014 02:11 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Don't feel too bad. Lots of men start out with lofty goals they'll never acomplish.

Harsh, but true.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Was starting to get good at game then found a girl I actually like. Known her for years but saw her at an Halloween party and hooked up and been seeing her since. She's hot(not maxim but girl next door hot), smart(getting her masters), and cool(volunteers at hospices). The thing is I decided when I got into "game" I was going to become good, like move to Vegas for six months and travel the world in search of pussy paradise, all while developing other aspects of my life. I was starting to become good (new lays monthly, pulled threesome week before I had got with current gf). Had a date set up for tonight with a different girl when I cancelled because I want to see how things with this current girl work out because I have feelings for her. Read this is common, people come into "game" sucking, start to get actually get good but then exit when they find a girl they actually like and know what to do without fucking it up. Anyone been in similar situations and how did you balance your feelings with a girl and wanting to become advance in "game?"

Never ever give up plans, moves, improvements because you've found a "girl".

If it all it took was one chick for you to get off your game, then you were never good at game.

You are the weekend dick of a college girl.

You are way overinvested.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

For me, a thread like this just makes me roll my eyes.

At the end of the day, I'd like to be helpful, but to do so, I would rather a dude come here and put himself on blast without frontin' like he was ballin' out of control and plotting world domination, when he was really just a beta who was pining for some chick who for whatever he reason he didn't have the balls to step up to for months, and then as soon as he gets some play from her, he resorts to being what he really is which puts into question any claims to the contrary.

I mean, he's even putting on extras on the fact that she volunteers, which in his eyes makes her "cool". A cool chick is a working model who has real money that she's willing to spend on you. She takes you to the Louis Vuitton store, and you leave with your own Damier Ebene Keepall too. That's a cool bitch. Run-of-the-mill college chicks who are engaging in typical activities to pad their resumes are not by any definition "cool". "Girl next door hot" means she's a 6 with makeup, and how smart she is gets a "no fucks given" around these parts.

I'm done.

Let me get this straight...

She's in college
She lives 45 minutes away and comes home "most weekends"
You're just now realizing your true potential with women, have had a threesome, are getting dates etc.
You cancelled a perfectly good date because you want to "see where things go with this woman"
You voluntarily took yourself off the market without the slightest bit of pressuring from her (or so it appears)

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but quickly going all in, admitting to oneitis and thinking she's the one is about as far from having "good game" as one can get...

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

This is just another stepping stone in advancing your game as a whole.

As others have suggested. Make her your main chick, if you must.

But keep things strictly on your terms.

Catching feelings is not necessarily a bad thing , we're all humans!

However, you must learn how to detach yourself if you want to sustain this new

lifestyle.

Quote: (12-16-2014 02:27 PM)jariel Wrote:  

For me, a thread like this just makes me roll my eyes.

At the end of the day, I'd like to be helpful, but to do so, I would rather a dude come here and put himself on blast without frontin' like he was ballin' out of control and plotting world domination, when he was really just a beta who was pining for some chick who for whatever he reason he didn't have the balls to step up to for months, and then as soon as he gets some play from her, he resorts to being what he really is which puts into question any claims to the contrary.

I mean, he's even putting on extras on the fact that she volunteers, which in his eyes makes her "cool". A cool chick is a working model who has real money that she's willing to spend on you. She takes you to the Louis Vuitton store, and you leave with your own Damier Ebene Keepall too. That's a cool bitch. Run-of-the-mill college chicks who are engaging in typical activities to pad their resumes are not by any definition "cool". "Girl next door hot" means she's a 6 with makeup, and how smart she is gets a "no fucks given" around these parts.

I'm done.

The OP is probably a troll, but this response:

[Image: potd.gif]

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

At the risk of sounding redundant, take your time and let her earn some equity with you before you give away the farm

Best thing is to ride this train out and see where it goes, while exploring your other options - it is possible to do both. This isn't a one or the other proposition, unless you make it that.

This girl is a nice ride away and as of yet hasn't even asked for such an arrangement so continue to enjoy your freedom because it's fleeting.

Make her an enhancement to your social life, not your sole purpose

Having a full time gf is diametrically opposed to what you say your "goals" are in the game

What do you want more?

MDP

Alot of assumptions first off I didnt wait for months more like a few weeks from getting her number because I knew she would be at halloween party and I wasnt in a rush. I never acted like I was balling just improving and intermediate, to be pulling consistently from where I started is good. Second off having a model girlfriend would be great and someday Ill get there. Having a girl with brains is great, been with a couple hotties with no brains and conversation gets stale after a few hangouts, surprising intellect values intellect. While I like the girl I know Im willing to walk away if some bs comes up.

Yeah, I know where the OP is coming from.

Basically, I got exactly where you were, then I realized how badly I was losing my frame/vibe. I got WAY over-invested and got broken up with as a result.

We broke up about 2 weeks ago. I saw her at a party where I was busy with other girls. She was with her orbiters. She eye fucked me from across the room. I grabbed her for beer pong. She eventually went home.

I met another girl about 30 minutes later. We made out, fucked the next day, and fucked last night.

God, I missed game.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

The thing is I decided when I got into "game" I was going to become good, like move to Vegas for six months and travel the world in search of pussy paradise, all while developing other aspects of my life.

A man is not defined by the quantity or quality of women hes had in his life. Become a man.

Enjoy your relationship.

Far be it from me to tell you what to do, but if you've made great strides in your personal life to better yourself as a man, i'm not so sure jumping into a relationship right now is the best thing for you long term. A woman will take the very best out of you and in a couple of years you'll be back to square one when the relationship (inevitably) fizzles out

" Read this is common, people come into "game" sucking, start to get actually get good but then exit when they find a girl they actually like and know what to do without fucking it up"

Unfortunately this is true. A lot of blue pill males will only dellude themselves thinking they've taken that red pill. Subconsciously they're only improving themselves for that one score. The one pay-off. Unfortunately reality catches up to these guys sooner or later.

A friend of mine was in the exact situation as you. He spent the large part of this year single after coming out of 5 year relationship. Fucked like a wild animal all summer but then met "the one" in august.

He lasted 3 months

Been there. I think its a very common trend for guys to find the manosphere after some shitty break up or being single and lonely, download all the shit they read and get all excited, then get ahead of themselves and try to "play alpha" until the next one comes along that gets them chasing.

Taking the red pill is not as easy of a process as some may think it is - especially in your adult life. It's easy on paper sure, but to actually evolve; to deliberately change your habits, thinking, and way of life takes some serious will and motivation. It takes time and real determination and grit. All factors work against us as we live in easily the most "comfortable" age in all of humanity. It is so easy and enticing to just fall back and slip into a safety net of mediocrity.

With that said, I think that is an important step regardless. To get that "shock and awe" out of your system and make the same mistake again despite it. Hell I did it. I've done it more than once. The red pill comes in levels and waves for some. For those of us who didn't have a proper family or the proper environment growing up to pass on real life lessons have to learn to become men on our own after we have already become adults. It's a hard road but one that must be traveled to become the best version of yourself.

Typical story.

The typical advice is that you need to keep talking to new chicks
- keeps your game sharp
- induces some x-factor of dread in your chick

The real issue isn't what to do - you already know what you need to do.

Can you actually do what you need to do though?

Do you have enough power over your own emotions to do what is necessary?
Can you just turn off the "love" feeling?
Can you feign that affection towards your primary chick?

A lot of guys have no problem with this. The urge to bang strange is not affected by emotional involvement with a primary. They can compartmentalize.

But I'd say most guys just want to fuck one broad, and won't be bored with her for some time. 18 months to 3 years.

Ultimately, the urge to bang a new chick returns - but usually you're deep into a relationship, and stepping out will be caught by your chick cause you're changing up your routine. So even though you're a bit bored, you're less likely to act on it.

She's still getting Hollered At

The imbalance here is that your chick has been approached way more than you've ever approached before you met. And she's currently getting approached by guys that look better on paper than you do. All you have is that emotional hold over her, something that will momentarily disappear when she's mad, or when the right guy takes advantage of gaps in your game.

And even when that doesn't happen, she's going to continually escalate the romance between the two of you. (which decreases the heat and the hold you have over her)

What you should do is keep rolling with this chick, but actively pursuing other chicks - so that you have a constant basis of comparison.

Happy Ending

There's not a better feeling than when Chick A is giving you stress, and your phone vibrates with a message from Chick B. When you get up from the couch, Chick A looks defeated, and you feel elated*

WIA

*All advice given is based on personal experience