rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting respect

Getting respect

I wasn't sure where to post this, since I have no interest in this woman at all. She is unattractive and wears her hair in some kind of 80's hair do. She is also basically siamese twins with a poodle, walking around with the dog on her shoulder like a pirate with a parrot. She's in her 40's and quite unattractive.

Anyway, I do some volunteer work where she also does some volunteer work. About 95% of the people are totally cool. Sometimes we just happen to get on the same job together, and she is rude and disrespectful.

I have no romantic interest or even sex interest in this bitch at all. However, I would like to be treated with basic human respect. Women like this can be big trouble, and I would like to neutralize her before this gets out of control. I also would like to have good relations because I want to have good relations with everyone in this group.

Does anyone have any advice on how to "game" this bitch?

Getting respect

Why game her? Has she done anything yet to deserve your ire besides not being good looking?

If she is disrespecting you, fire back and make it known that you're not going to deal with her shit.

Getting respect

Quote: (12-15-2014 12:28 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

I wasn't sure where to post this, since I have no interest in this woman at all. She is unattractive and wears her hair in some kind of 80's hair do. She is also basically siamese twins with a poodle, walking around with the dog on her shoulder like a pirate with a parrot. She's in her 40's and quite unattractive.

Anyway, I do some volunteer work where she also does some volunteer work. About 95% of the people are totally cool. Sometimes we just happen to get on the same job together, and she is rude and disrespectful.

I have no romantic interest or even sex interest in this bitch at all. However, I would like to be treated with basic human respect. Women like this can be big trouble, and I would like to neutralize her before this gets out of control. I also would like to have good relations because I want to have good relations with everyone in this group.

Just don't engage her whatsoever. Act like she doesn't exist. If people question you about it, you can say that you just don't...understand her. The ellipses was for emphasis. Without saying anything directly negative others will get the point immediately that she's off and you just would rather avoid her.

There is no way you're going to change her, you should minimize all unecessary interaction. Working on the rest of your group to win them over will be vastly more beneficial than trying to improve a relationship with this lady.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Getting respect

Quote: (12-15-2014 02:58 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Just don't engage her whatsoever. Act like she doesn't exist. If people question you about it, you can say that you just don't...understand her. The ellipses was for emphasis. Without saying anything directly negative others will get the point immediately that she's off and you just would rather avoid her.

There is no way you're going to change her, you should minimize all unecessary interaction. Working on the rest of your group to win them over will be vastly more beneficial than trying to improve a relationship with this lady.

I disagree. First off: this is a volunteer gig, it's not like your job where you may have to walk on eggshells to avoid the monthly wrath of the overweight HR broad.

You say that all you want is basic human respect? Well if anyone doesn't offer basic human respect, you call that shit out and end it. Especially if its done in public, its a typical bully tactic and bullys normally bow down when confronted with a strong target.

A few of my favorite:

1.Aggressive: wait for to pop off at the mouth. Stop whatever your doing, assume a strong posture, look her right in the eyes and "Do not talk to me like that". If there are people around, make sure you say it loud enough so that they hear. It will make everyone stop and stare, which is going to make her feel uncomfortable. She may back down, if so you've won. Or she become more irrate, there is no point getting into a shouting match, especially with an entitled hag that knows you legally can't physically harm her, this is the point you call her out, but in a father figure type of way.

"No one appreciates the way you are acting. The way you are acting is completely immature and disrespectful. You're a grown woman, I would expect you to be able to act like an adult. If you continue to act this way, I will request that we never work together again."

And then you walk away or go straight back to what you were doing. You've stood for yourself and did so in a mature way. All on lookers are witnesses that you did not act physically aggressive or say anything inappropriate. She has disrupted the group mentality, will feel like an outsider, and hopefully change her ways.

2. Passively: You maintain a frame of aloofness and make quips about her attitude.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed (or menstrual cycle) this morning"
"Wow, your a real classy lady huh. a real, take home to mom type"
"This isn't high school, you don't have to bully me because you like me"oooo i love it when you yell at me
""

delivery is key in all those, think of Hank Moody.

3. Ignore it. Kind of like what Aneroid was saying, but make it 100% obvious you are ignoring it. Stare her right in the eye, and just don't say a word. Oh man, you have no idea how bad this is gonna get under her skin. When she acts politely, engage politely. When she acts up, stare her down and ignore her. It's kind of like training a dog, reward good behavior and ignore bad behavior. The dog, always seeking praise/validation, will eventually stop doing the bad behavior in favor of the good behavior which gets it rewarded. No need to beat a dog that shits on the floor, just praise when it shits outside. If your ever bored, pick up a book on dog training, its amazing how many game corollaries you will find.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Getting respect

Personally, I hope El Mech chimes in on this thread...

Getting respect

Quote: (12-15-2014 03:52 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I disagree. First off: this is a volunteer gig, it's not like your job where you may have to walk on eggshells to avoid the monthly wrath of the overweight HR broad.

It's definitely possible you're right, but I find it telling that you essentially agree with the tactic I proposed as the 3rd option.

The reason I believe it's the first/only option is because this lady sounds VERY eccentric and likely not mentally sound. These people are best avoided entirely.

Getting respect

yeah I feel ya android. At first I kind of discounted ignoring her, favoring a more aggressive approach, as thats my nature. But then I realized your advice was pretty sound.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Getting respect

Read 48 Laws of Power.

And/or The Art of Seduction.

I'm n the middle of the first but am currently sidetracked consuming some of his other books. The other one's downloaded but haven't tapped into it yet. But a lot of what Greene writes on dealing with people like this nails it for me. Even the one chapter on social intelligence in Mastery.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Getting respect

Quote: (12-16-2014 07:08 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Read 48 Laws of Power.

I'm n the middle of the first but am currently sidetracked consuming some of his other books. The other one's downloaded but haven't tapped into it yet. But a lot of what Greene writes on dealing with people like this nails it for me. Even the one chapter on social intelligence in Mastery.

Do the downloads have the text/stories down the side of the main chapters?

Getting respect

You say that all you want is basic human respect? Well if anyone doesn't offer basic human respect, you call that shit out and end it. Especially if its done in public, its a typical bully tactic and bullys normally bow down when confronted with a strong target.

A few of my favorite:

1.Aggressive: wait for to pop off at the mouth. Stop whatever your doing, assume a strong posture, look her right in the eyes and "Do not talk to me like that". If there are people around, make sure you say it loud enough so that they hear. It will make everyone stop and stare, which is going to make her feel uncomfortable. She may back down, if so you've won. Or she become more irrate, there is no point getting into a shouting match, especially with an entitled hag that knows you legally can't physically harm her, this is the point you call her out, but in a father figure type of way.

"No one appreciates the way you are acting. The way you are acting is completely immature and disrespectful. You're a grown woman, I would expect you to be able to act like an adult. If you continue to act this way, I will request that we never work together again."

And then you walk away or go straight back to what you were doing. You've stood for yourself and did so in a mature way. All on lookers are witnesses that you did not act physically aggressive or say anything inappropriate. She has disrupted the group mentality, will feel like an outsider, and hopefully change her ways.

2. Passively: You maintain a frame of aloofness and make quips about her attitude.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed (or menstrual cycle) this morning"
"This isn't high school, you don't have to bully me because you like me"oooo i love it when you yell at me
""

3. Ignore it. Kind of like what Aneroid was saying, but make it 100% obvious you are ignoring it. Stare her right in the eye, and just don't say a word. Oh man, you have no idea how bad this is gonna get under her skin. When she acts politely, engage politely. When she acts up, stare her down and ignore her. It's kind of like training a dog, reward good behavior and ignore bad behavior. The dog, always seeking praise/validation, will eventually stop doing the bad behavior in favor of the good behavior which gets it rewarded. No need to beat a dog that shits on the floor, just praise when it shits outside. If your ever bored, pick up a book on dog training, its amazing how many game corollaries you will find.

I agree with Anti, if its a volunteer gig you don't have much to lose. Let me share an example of this old guy I used to volunteer with dealing with a cunty director.

We were at some volunteer thing and the bitchy director was shooting these PC barbs across the room at the old guy regarding him talking to me about banging interns. He stops mid sentence and says in a very loud voice "Hey! I am talking to Dr. Howard, not you. I don't talk to you because I don't like you..or you or you or you" and proceeded to point at her underlings around the room. The place went silent and then he just takes a long pause and turns to me and says "So, all these interns..." and continues on like nothing happened.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Getting respect

Quote: (12-16-2014 10:06 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

A few of my favorite:

""

I agree with Anti, if its a volunteer gig you don't have much to lose. Let me share an example of this old guy I used to volunteer with dealing with a cunty director.

We were at some volunteer thing and the bitchy director was shooting these PC barbs across the room at the old guy regarding him talking to me about banging interns. He stops mid sentence and says in a very loud voice "Hey! I am talking to Dr. Howard, not you. I don't talk to you because I don't like you..or you or you or you" and proceeded to point at her underlings around the room. The place went silent and then he just takes a long pause and turns to me and says "So, all these interns..." and continues on like nothing happened.

That is a great story^

It really is most useful to deal with women like you would deal with a child. You wouldn't waste your time engaging some bratty child, maybe a dirty look. If she really goes overboard, "That's unbecoming."

Anything else is a waste of your energy.

Getting respect

So, what was the resolution? Which method did you choose and how did she react?

Getting respect

You don't "game" this chick, you turn the group against her.

1) The Call Out
Now if she's being rude and disrespectful in ear shot, then you stay calm and call her out in front of people.

2) The private session

The real problem is that women are typically passive aggressive, and do the sneak disses on the low and in private.

Toss it right back to her.

I'm the kind of person that will say as loud as possible, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?

Chicks like this never expect any backbone, much less escalation.

They want you to grin and bear it.

At the same time, she'll play the victim and make you look like the aggressor.
Don't fall for it.

3) Appeal to her sense of mission

And you can always out-politick her

"Why are you stopping me from helping the children?"

WIA

Getting respect

Quote: (12-16-2014 09:15 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2014 07:08 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Read 48 Laws of Power.

Do the downloads have the text/stories down the side of the main chapters?

I really couldn't say because I haven't read the non-digital versions, so I wouldn't know what's missing. That said, there are plenty of stories, often in between the chapters or sections as if to accent the lessons, so maybe they just changed how they were worked into the books?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Getting respect

Read chapter 2 "Petty Tyrants" from the book "The Fire From Within" by Carlos Castenada.

Probably the single best, important, can't put the book down chapter I've ever read in my life. A movie could be made from that one chapter alone.

Getting respect

Quote: (12-16-2014 08:31 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I have to disagree with this.

These types are not to be underestimated. She's been playing these meaningless political games far longer than puckerman has, I'd wager, and she's probably better at it than any of us. You may turn the group against her. I'd say it's more likely, though, that you'll create boiling feud in her mind and ramp up her campaign.

I'd take a cue from ole' Ben Franklin and find a way to put her on your good side. Don't attempt to destroy her unless it proves to be your only option.

Find a way to connect with and charm her. Get her on your side. If she's only been rude and disrespectful, it may be that she sees you as an outsider and doesn't trust you yet. Either way, making her like you will neutralize her.

Do your research to find out what makes her tick and what she's passionate about, especially if it's something everyone else could care less about. Then use that knowledge as a means of establishing a connection.

There are ways of doing this without sacrificing your pride and self-respect. Think of it as a game you're playing. When you have more power in the group you can be more stubborn about this type of thing, but as for now, it's not worth it - unless you could care less about sticking around.

Charming someone you don't care much for doesn't take that much out of your time whereas engaging in a psycological/social warfare with this type of woman can turn into weeks, months, or years of bullshit.

Beyond All Seas

Getting respect

Most of the stuff in here will do the trick...but is it worth it? What's the payoff, here?

Getting respect

Quote: (12-16-2014 08:20 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

So, what was the resolution? Which method did you choose and how did she react?

I probably won't see her again until the first Sunday in January.

Getting respect

Quote: (12-16-2014 10:06 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Actually I do have a lot to lose. This volunteer gig has brought me into a good social group. They gave me a place to go on Thanksgiving. I've learned a lot from these people.

Getting respect

Quote: (12-16-2014 08:31 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

This can't be done. With most of the group, she acts like a civilized human being.

Quote:Quote:

The real problem is that women are typically passive aggressive, and do the sneak disses on the low and in private.

They also make false accusations.

Getting respect

Quote: (12-16-2014 11:15 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

These types are not to be underestimated. She's been playing these meaningless political games far longer than puckerman has, I'd wager, and she's probably better at it than any of us. You may turn the group against her. I'd say it's more likely, though, that you'll create boiling feud in her mind and ramp up her campaign.

That's what she might do.

Quote:Quote:

Find a way to connect with and charm her. Get her on your side. If she's only been rude and disrespectful, it may be that she sees you as an outsider and doesn't trust you yet. Either way, making her like you will neutralize her.

I can't talk to her long enough to make this happen.

It seems that she does love dogs. This was part of the "problem." I would often pet her dog when the dog was on her shoulder. She began to claim I was violating "her boundaries" and shit. That's what is so weird here--liking dogs usually wins over a woman. I suspect the problem is that I gave all the attention to the dog and ignored her.

She once said to me that she was worried that I had romantic interest in her. I should have laughed in her face.

I think my best solution would be to bring a much better-looking women to one of the gigs. If she saw me with a woman who looks a lot better, that might fry her circuits.

Getting respect

Quote: (12-18-2014 03:11 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

She began to claim I was violating "her boundaries" and shit.

She once said to me that she was worried that I had romantic interest in her. I should have laughed in her face.

She's crazy, start ignoring her asap. Don't give her any room to claim anything or start shit with you. Don't pet her dog either just cover your ass with this silly cunt.

She's already running plotlines in her brain.

Getting respect

^^^ Alpha rule number one ... Go where you are treated the best...

You are staying where you are treated the worst.

This is serious she is a psycho and running a plotline that could get you arrested and convicted for in her mind sexual harassment or worse and if she is convincing enough and lies well you will be designated a sex offender by a sympathetic SJW judge.

You get convicted as a sex offender and there is ZERO chance you work for a major corporation or institution ever again. You could even be fired from your current gig.

You want someplace to go on Thanksgiving find a Church where you are treated the best.

You have been given good advice here your choice to take it or not.

Go where you are treated the best. Words to live by.

Getting respect

She's probably nuts. Just humour her, and playfully troll her. Worked for me in work environments as IDGAF re the fallout (it's also a great way to gauge others workers as they'll show their allegiance, or lack of).

Getting respect

The easiest way to get respect is to be physically imposing...

works that way for guys/girls