rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How good game looks like?

I know this is a game forum but to be honest i only have read Daybang and summaries of the MM.

I have been getting some success, that i thought was mostly by my looks. But i'm struggling now, so it seems it was more the logistics.

I was using some kind of semi-fame game, i think the easiest to compare is a fraternity.

I helped some cool friends to throw a lot of student parties, i didn't knew the girls who attend but my friends. a lot of girls used to see me going arround, i just would talk to girls like if it was nothing. If one of them showed me IOIs, that happened very usual, i would try to go further.

Of course, i have tried to use that game now and discovered how much it sucks for the average guy, girls don't give a fuck about my casual approach, even if i have trusted mostly in my looks there are dozens of guys with better looks and way better talking.

I have seen the videos of Krauser and GLL and they don't seem to be doing something extraordinary, is just confident approach and physical escalation. That is what 60% of what i see average guys doing in nightlife. So if that's game half of the guys have it here. I have done it in daytime and resulted in some lays but found it more exhausting and boring, i think the ROI in daygame it's better, even if i didn't feel extraordinary girls seemd to dig more and find intriguing the fact that i was approaching them in daytime, i guess the reason i'm not doing anymore is because i'm more a nighthowl and like to drink, so going for girls is a good excuse.

Giovanny's posts tend to be very insightful and inspiring, although i still can't find in his writting what mades him better than the average guy, it would seem that he just approaches. No offense, what i mean is that maybe is the vibe, or something that is not so easy to put in words, but i just can't know. Anyway i'm sure he is a great role model.

Anyway, this guys are all about daygame, what is good game in night times?

if your consistently banging good to high quality women, thats game.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (12-14-2014 07:40 PM)Dat ass Wrote:  

Giovanny's posts tend to be very insightful and inspiring, although i still can't find in his writting what mades him better than the average guy, it would seem that he just approaches. No offense, what i mean is that maybe is the vibe, or something that is not so easy to put in words, but i just can't know. Anyway i'm sure he is a great role model.

Gio is a great example of a guy with a great vibe. Go listen to the interview he did on the CMQ show a while back.

He legitimately loves life and that is contagious.

Having a great vibe will wet more panties than the best lines.

Watching high quality game is like watching paint dry. Very, very boring. High quality game looks like two people having a normal conversation far more often than not.

The two most important things in game:
1. Subcommunication (eye contact, presence, smile, posture, vocal tonality)
2. Vibe

Everything else is secondary. Openers, routines, negs, etc., etc., etc.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Good game is judged by results, not by the appearance it gives.

I would agree that good game doesn't look like much from the outside. Its the small nuances however, that make all the differnce.

The avg bro says the occasional socially miscalibrated thing, and loose the frame/status. Good gamers don't do this. They say mostly a lot of normal things, without clowny lines, or looking like they're trying to impress.

Good game looks like always suggesting the next move, when the time is right. Avg bros experience the convo take a dip, and see the girl walk off or get pulled away. Good gamers anticipate this in advance. They invite to another spot, instadate, or afterparty.

Good game looks like the man talking normal, and the girl laughing or touching her hair at most of what he's saying. If she's not smiling, laughing, or touching her hair, then it looks like he's gonna be wasting his time.

Good game is a very rare thing to see.

Night or day, one on one game looks boring, but one guy who takes on a set looks incredible.

In a typical one on one set, or maybe two girls, it looks like a conversation. When it's going well, a chicks defensive posture relaxes, and there is a closing of the physical space. Whatever body language cues are seen and interpreted. Subtle to the untrained eye.

Group game looks like magic.

From the outside, some random dude walks up to a group, gets their attention and in that split second the entire group reacts to something he says or does, typically with laughter. And then everyone starts vying for his attention.

He becomes the center of attention and basically the conversation flows into him for comment and out of him as he chooses who gets to hold the floor next.

You've seen it before, a guy shows up to a gathering and holds court.

Nowadays most dudes prefer to be snipers, wait for.a chick to break off from her group, and approach on the low.

Group game isn't popular enough any more for the 'Sphere to talk too much about. Could be because a lot of the game has moved to online first encounters and less bar/dance club encounters.

At the late night eatery, Saw a dude last night rocking this wacky holiday get up. All eyes on him, couple chicks opened him actually, and he was so cool yet animated strangers jumped into their conversation. Something that would have been unremarkable in 2006, 2014 gurus would look down upon as being dancing monkey game.

WIA

Anytime I see a guy clearly punching above his weight. Like an ugly dude without vast amounts of wealth banging hot chicks. That is the most pure form of game in my humble opinion. No looks, no money and bad bitches.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (12-14-2014 11:54 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Group game isn't popular enough any more for the 'Sphere to talk too much about. Could be because a lot of the game has moved to online first encounters and less bar/dance club encounters.

I think it boils down to a return on investment for most game guys. The sheer effort, energy and practice required for this game is simply too much for most to bother with if you ask me.

Quote: (12-14-2014 11:54 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Night or day, one on one game looks boring, but one guy who takes on a set looks incredible.

In a typical one on one set, or maybe two girls, it looks like a conversation. When it's going well, a chicks defensive posture relaxes, and there is a closing of the physical space. Whatever body language cues are seen and interpreted. Subtle to the untrained eye.

Group game looks like magic.

From the outside, some random dude walks up to a group, gets their attention and in that split second the entire group reacts to something he says or does, typically with laughter. And then everyone starts vying for his attention.

He becomes the center of attention and basically the conversation flows into him for comment and out of him as he chooses who gets to hold the floor next.

You've seen it before, a guy shows up to a gathering and holds court.

Nowadays most dudes prefer to be snipers, wait for.a chick to break off from her group, and approach on the low.

At the late night eatery, Saw a dude last night rocking this wacky holiday get up. All eyes on him, couple chicks opened him actually, and he was so cool yet animated strangers jumped into their conversation. Something that would have been unremarkable in 2006, 2014 gurus would look down upon as being dancing monkey game.

WIA

Regarding "defensive posture" I have a query:

Let's say you're approach a girl in bookstore/grocery. You open her with "is that a good book / soup?" etc. After she comments you make polite observations ( ie begin to ramble )

She stand there and listens but ....she:
1. avoids eye contact except quick peaks.
2. continues looking at whatever she was looking at when you approached ( the books/ cans of soup)
3. acts defensive and it's almost as if every word you say to her in your ramble is like a physical blow to her. Like she's slightly recoiling..you can tell she's uncomfortable ( she's thinking...'why are you still talking to me?)

4. she is however answering or making quick comments on your musings....but you know she's just being polite.
5. Do you playas persist and try to break through this wall of ice or just bail? Me, I just bail....I've been just baling I mean this bitch ain't given me nothing but a cold vibe.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Her laughing and playfully touching you. Giving you a series of major IOIs, hair twirling and legs open etc.

You touching her also as she looks up to you with puppy dog eyes. Your chin up chest out and of course custom suited down.

Haters and amogs hating on you.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (12-15-2014 10:26 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Anytime I see a guy clearly punching above his weight. Like an ugly dude without vast amounts of wealth banging hot chicks. That is the most pure form of game in my humble opinion. No looks, no money and bad bitches.

That guy has the best "deer in the headlights" look I've ever seen.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

^^Like he cant believe his luck.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (12-15-2014 10:35 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

I think it boils down to a return on investment for most game guys. The sheer effort, energy and practice required for this game is simply too much for most to bother with if you ask me.

Lazy?

They get the results they deserve.

WIA

Quote: (12-15-2014 11:26 AM)robreke Wrote:  

5. Do you playas persist and try to break through this wall of ice or just bail? Me, I just bail....I've been just baling I mean this bitch ain't given me nothing but a cold vibe.

RVF advice is split on the topic.

I'd say the majority of guys
- don't believe you can "convert" a girl
- don't believe that it's worth the time - and you're better off pinging some other chick and seeing if she meshes

At the same time, if you talk to a chick for 120 seconds and she doesn't bite, ejecting of your own accord to talk to some other chicks is one step away from Spam Approaching. The only difference is that day game typically doesn't have the density that night game does, so your "spam approach" isn't really noticed by the entire venue.

The third piece missing here is what your rap sounds like.

The bookstore example is basically
- spot
- roll up

Three options right off the top of my head
a) direct - Hey, How you doing
b) indirect GALNUC/Ramble
c) cold read -
ask her about your book, or ask her about her book, and
then make some sort of cold read based on what she's holding.

Cold reads, like "you look like the type that would read that", "or only mysterious girls read something like that" - almost always invite banter and set the stage.

But if the chick demurs or doesn't bite, do you run down your list of openers and "stack" material?

I'd say the majority of RVF doesn't have a stack, so they bid the chick adieu and then bounce.

If you have more to say, i'd probably drop 1 or 2 more gems, and then bounce.

We're talking about a difference of a 3 minute approach and a 5 minute approach.

The real internal battle is when she bites, but you sense that she's merely using you for entertainment.

WIA

Quote: (12-14-2014 07:56 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

Gio is a great example of a guy with a great vibe. Go listen to the interview he did on the CMQ show a while back.

What is CMQ? Can you please provide a link for this Interview?

Good game doesn't look like a pick up but rather a date or as if you've known each other for a while.

Quote: (12-15-2014 07:45 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2014 07:56 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

What is CMQ? Can you please provide a link for this Interview?

Check your inbox.

I recognize good game as seeing a guy who is just comfortable and casual no matter the situation. Nothing tryhard and just going with the flow and being magnetic to whoever he is talking to or around. A guy with good game isn't an asshole tough guy or anything like, and he's not necessary some baller with fat stacks and style for days - he's just a guy everyone likes to be around and talk to.

Giovanny's posts tend to be very insightful and inspiring, although i still can't find in his writting what mades him better than the average guy

What makes me slightly above average is the fact that I do many, many more approaches compared to the average guy. This gives me many, many more opportunities for success.

I have failed much more than the average guy.

That is how I became above average.

Also, I work hard on my body. It is above average.

And, I have worked hard on my fashion. It is slightly above average.

If you saw me gaming, it would just look like a normal conversation.

maybe is the vibe

Yes, I think it is my vibe.

I have become comfortable around women.

My vibe is playful, light-hearted, and non needy.

I have learned how to be a good flirt.

You are correct: The answer is Vibe.

Here is my interview with Christian McQueen:

I think this is a good display of my vibe..

https://soundcloud.com/thechristianmcque...up-college