rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Business Idea - Dating Website

Business Idea - Dating Website

Hey dudes...hopefully this type of post is cool in this forum. I've been around for a few years, posting here and there (mostly in Everything Else) and as of recently I have this business idea for a website. I'm no web developer or investor, I'm working on my own freelance writing business at the moment. I wanted to share the idea with someone who may be seriously interested and help collaborate on its development, and the Roosh V Forum was the best place I could think of to go. Without revealing too much it's for a Niche Dating Site. Currently I see an opening for this particular niche for a far superior site than what exists now. I have a direct connection to the target audience which definitely is looking for something better than what is available.

PM me if this intrigues you and I can explain much further. I think the potential is definitely there. I just don't want to give up my idea publicly just yet.

If this post violates any rules of the forum please delete.