rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Harassment" from Black Women

Has anyone else experienced something like this? I'm an 18 year old white male (blonde, blue eyes, average build, 6'2").

I've been in the mall a few times over the past weeks doing product demos for the start-up I'm in. I normally wear a good-fitting blazer with a dress shirt and jeans or chinos (last Saturday I wore a vest and ascot). I've been getting lots of totally random comments from black women (and ONLY black women) that a feminist would consider "street harassment." Some examples range from "Now that's my man" and "Hey baby," to simple "Oooohs" and shit like that. I'm not great looking... I typically get rated between a 5 and 6 from people on the internet.

Does anyone else experience these kinds of comments? Why do I only get them from black women?

I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill, but I've never experienced anything like this till last month and it's very weird for me.

It's time to get pimping son!

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Deus vult!

Quote: (12-09-2014 02:46 PM)Krusyos Wrote:  

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

[Image: kelso-nod-o.gif]

In fact, I tweeted about one such incident a few days ago:

[Image: attachment.jpg23431]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Reading the title of this thread I thought it would've been written by a black guy with a white girlfriend.

This belongs in the newbie forum.

whats the problem? flirt back with the hot ones, get numbers....bang.....

i cannot see an issue. wrap up so you don't make a cafe con leche baby.

I was "street harassed" by a elementary school student in Newark (a little black girl), she was "cawwing" at me.

Quote:Quote:

I typically get rated between a 5 and 6 from people on the internet.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Quote: (12-09-2014 03:03 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I typically get rated between a 5 and 6 from people on the internet.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

[Image: huh.gif] The OkCupid MyBestFace is what I used based on the recommendation of Sonsowey and MrXY

Use this to get 8's and 9's white chicks.
If they see you with a black chick, it will incite them to go after you.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Black girls love me for some reason and I don't mind them as long as they pass the boner test.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

[Image: laugh4.gif]

So you're getting hit on and you think you are being harassed?

I read a comment from a poster (elcidcampeador) in the Indian girls molested thread and he wrote this:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42904....ight=india

American girl goes to Italy and gets hit on all day, loves it. Opens her legs for 10 guys.

American girl goes to India and gets hit on all day, hates it. Writes about the terrible backwards thinking going on there

This perfectly explains your situation. I just have a feeling you just aren't attracted to Black girls period. Because if it was a white woman who was a ten doing the same thing you wouldn't be calling it "harassment" then. Haha. Just take it for what it is and be flattered by it.

Pretty funny thread though.

Quote: (12-09-2014 03:25 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

I read a comment from a poster (elcidcampeador) in the Indian girls molested thread and he wrote this:

American girl goes to Italy and gets hit on all day, loves it. Opens her legs for 10 guys.

American girl goes to India and gets hit on all day, hates it. Writes about the terrible backwards thinking going on there

This perfectly explains your situation. I just have a feeling you just aren't attracted to Black girls period. Because if it was a white woman who was a ten doing the same thing you wouldn't be calling it "harassment" then.

No, no, no, no. I'm not saying I'm being harassed. I was kind of making a joke with the feminist terminology. I love me some dark ass.

Quote: (12-09-2014 03:14 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Expound, please.

Quote: (12-09-2014 03:27 PM)Krusyos Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2014 03:14 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Expound, please.

Ok, lot's of sweeping generalizations in my response so please don't take this too seriously.

The theories are:
1) the white girls will think you have a big dick if you can satisfy a black girl
2) the white girls think you must have game because they think black guys spit aggressive game
3) the white girls are jealous and want to steal you back
4) often you get crazy hot black girls because it can be hard for black girls to get guys that are not black, this adds to your social proof

Quote: (12-09-2014 03:26 PM)Krusyos Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2014 03:25 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

This perfectly explains your situation. I just have a feeling you just aren't attracted to Black girls period. Because if it was a white woman who was a ten doing the same thing you wouldn't be calling it "harassment" then.

No, no, no, no. I'm not saying I'm being harassed. I was kind of making a joke with the feminist terminology. I love me some dark ass.

Ahhhhhh ok, apologies for my broken sarcasm detector this afternoon. Haha. Well in that case then yeah I have been "harassed" by many Black women before. I'm not white but Latino and yes they've called me "Papi" and things like that. I get that a lot in Latin countries as well, whistling and shit.

Quote: (12-09-2014 02:55 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Reading the title of this thread I thought it would've been written by a black guy with a white girlfriend.

[Image: agree2.gif]

That deserves it's own thread

Oh, the stories...

MDP

Shit!! Time to Go get some Black Pussy son!!

I was in the same boat as you. I'm pretty sure I wrote about it

Anyway, black women attack in hordes so arm yourself and ready your dick for battle. Once a black women catches the scent of another black women via a weave, deadlock, or a hint of vanilla scented perfume she will be aroused and attempt to seduce with the same ferociousness a great white shark uses to propel himself out of water near seal island.

Quote: (12-09-2014 03:01 PM)MtnMan Wrote:  

wrap up so you don't make a cafe con leche baby.

Ehh....what's wrong with that?

[Image: 509c189a24277.jpg]

[Image: tard.gif]

So what your saying is... if I buy vest and ascot I can swoop the dark skinned womans? I know someone whos making a macy's run.

Quote: (12-09-2014 02:46 PM)Krusyos Wrote:  

Has anyone else experienced something like this? I'm an 18 year old white male (blonde, blue eyes, average build, 6'2").

I've been in the mall a few times over the past weeks doing product demos for the start-up I'm in. I normally wear a good-fitting blazer with a dress shirt and jeans or chinos (last Saturday I wore a vest and ascot). I've been getting lots of totally random comments from black women (and ONLY black women) that a feminist would consider "street harassment." Some examples range from "Now that's my man" and "Hey baby," to simple "Oooohs" and shit like that. I'm not great looking... I typically get rated between a 5 and 6 from people on the internet.

Does anyone else experience these kinds of comments? Why do I only get them from black women?

I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill, but I've never experienced anything like this till last month and it's very weird for me.

This shows it doesn't take much to stand out from the crowd, because most men dress so poorly.

OP is problematic because it doesn't show harassment from white women.

Black women are more straightforward than white women, for the most part. When they like you, they're often not coy like white women. And they're usually not too uptight to flirt -- something that's becoming a mortal sin to the white, college-educated female crowd.

I'm Italian-American and we're about halfway between blacks and whites when it comes to showing affection, so I can see both sides.

The first time I was ever kissed by a black girl was in high school just before Christmas break my senior year. She walked up to me with a piece of mistletoe, held it over my head, pulled me toward her and kissed me smack on the lips. Can't get much more forward than that.

I don't mind the aggressive flirtation of black women. The white women of today have been mis-educated to see flirting as a form of harassment, so at least we have black women to give out compliments and the like.