rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rapper kills actress wife over affair with 'Mr Steal your girl' Trey Songz.

Rich and Famous guys still get played Volume 3.

Earl Hayes — the man who cops say shot his famous wife to death Monday and then killed himself — was haunted by her infidelity … in particular what he said was a fling she had with singer Trey Songz.

As TMZ reported, Stephanie Moseley — the star of VH1’s “Hit the Floor” — was gunned down in their L.A. apartment as neighbors heard her screaming. Shots rang out, the SWAT team came, busted through the door and discovered the 2 bodies.

Sources connected with Hayes tell us … around 2 years ago he separated from Stephanie because of what he says was her affair with Songz. They got back together but, as one friend put it, “He was crushed and never got over it.” We’re told he frequently brought up Songz.

Hayes accused Moseley of having multiple affairs with various other entertainers. She was a backup dancer who worked with numerous famous singers, including Chris Brown and Usher, but we’re told Hayes never mentioned them as a source of conflict.

Hayes and Moseley married in 2008 and his friends say he loved her and tried rationalizing staying together.

TMZ broke the story … Floyd Mayweather was on FaceTime with Hayes when he flew into a rage over Moseley’s alleged infidelity and the boxer was witness to the murder/suicide.

- See more at: http://bossip.com/1075716/really-actress...JVOS.dpufd famous men still get played Volume 3

Don't debate me.

Sloots gonna sloot.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Yet another example of how learning game could have saved lives.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

how is this punk rich and famous? I have never heard of him before.

he sounds like a tender-dick bitch. no wonders his hoe cheated on him.

^^ That's the complex that they lived in. So maybe he had a little scratch. I never heard of him neither until today. Just thought guys in America would be familiar with him.

Don't debate me.

I've never heard of this Earl Hayes guy, but damn that is fucked up shit, reading this maybe I'm reaching, but I feel like there are a lot of lessons to be gleaned from it. First, something that doesn't get talked about on the forum much is how some men have little to no control over their emotions, especially when it comes to women. I've written a little something about this in the past, but I feel like truly exceptionally beautiful women who know how to get "inside a man's head" are kind of like the sirens of Greek mythology.

When a woman with this beauty and the matching "mind fucking" skills that goes with it, can get inside a man's head, he will sometimes cease to be thinking and acting on a rational logical level. It's like there is a virus that has invaded the mainframe of his mind and has totally overrun his mental computer.

Now I don't say this as a way to transfer blame to her the victim, it's just that this guy obviously had lost complete control, control over his mind and his emotions. I think for some guys they overly invest into their relationships to the point, where it kind of takes out a part of them, and they kind of lose a sense of themselves in the process. I really shouldn't play arm chair psychologist, but I almost feel like elements of this may have been at play in this Earl Hayes guy's situation.

Once you have overly invested and lost yourself in a relationship with a woman like that and she betrays you and cheats on you with another man it can be psychologically devastating. Some men will cope and move on, while others who have less control over their anger, jealousy, and demons, may smolder away in darkness, agony, and anger.

The biggest mistake he made aside from the obvious going crazy and killing her, is that he got back together with this chick, after knowing that she fucked him over and cheated on him with another man, especially since he never let go of that feeling of betrayal and all the negative emotions that came with it.

I'm going to go as far to say that no man should ever under virtually any circumstances get back with a woman who promised her loyalty and monogamy and then cheated on him. With that infidelity she has proven herself to not be worthy of you, and shown that she is a shitty person who cannot and should not be trusted. I will continue to say that there are some of us as men, who can't shake that feeling of anger and betrayal when a woman behaves like this, therefore the only thing to do is to walk away and to never look back.

Quote: (12-09-2014 12:50 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

^^ That's the complex that they lived in. So maybe he had a little scratch. I never heard of him neither until today. Just thought guys in America would be familiar with him.

Maybe "guys" that follow the celebrity news more. I never heard of him either.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Also want to add this could be another classic case of hypergamy (alpha vs. beta provider), this Earl Hayes guy is definitely not famous, while all the other celebrates listed are very famous (Usher, Chris Brown, Trey Songz). Earl Hayes probably isn't that rich, but I think it's a safe bet he "made it rain" on this chick and totally fell into the beta provider roll.

This chick being the hypergamous slutty gold digging type was grasping at men higher up the pyramid and most likely fucked a great deal of them, then falling back on this Earl Hayes guy after getting pumped and dumped by the lot of them.

Interestingly and sadly enough the average American hot chick 7+ in looks does the same exact shit, just on a much smaller scale with less rich and famous men. This is becoming the status quo in 21st century America.

According to reports she was a habitual cheater ("multiple affairs")

Being that he took her back (but kept bringing up her affairs) indirectly communicates:

a) He viewed her value as outweighing his own

b) He (in)directly accepted this whorish behavior repeatedly

No need to delve too deep in Monday morning quarterbacking, but I hate to see a man driven to the edge by his own denial

Walking away should always be your 1st, 2nd and 3rd options

MDP

Quote: (12-09-2014 12:46 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

how is this punk rich and famous? I have never heard of him before.

he sounds like a tender-dick bitch. no wonders his hoe cheated on him.

He's Isaac Hayes' son. Probably inherited it.

One more death caused by fenced relationships. Not the first one this week.

I wouldn't call this volume III, he might have had a few dollars from being Issac's son, but he definitely wasn't famous.

Let's leave that series for men who are household names.

Songz goes both ways, wouldn't surprise me he was mad about that for obvious reasons, but he didn't have to kill the girl.

8.5/10 WB with the fury of a thousand suns. Not in her current state of course.

Let me chime in with a Christian viewpoint. Christianity forbids divorce, but it makes an exception: Adultery. There's a reason for this one exception: If a woman is messing around, there is only one thing a guy can do and keep his self-respect: Walk away from the relationship.

There is also a reason why adulterous women, in ancient times, were stoned to death: The hurt caused by adultery is one of the deepest hurts a man can suffer. The fact that today's society tends to not punish women for adultery (some states in the deep south still do so, because a divorce for adultery can favor the cuckold man), and rewards women for divorce is one of the biggest threats to our society which we depend on for food, water, and shelter. Two generations ago, a woman could divorce her husband, but the shame she suffered was such that it almost never happened. Today, feminism talks about divorce and riding the cock carousel as if it's expected behavior, and shames women who are stay-at-home moms faithful to their husbands.

Sometimes, my wife has asked me what I would do if she slept with another guy. I told her, on no uncertain terms, that would be the end of the marriage.

Quote: (12-09-2014 11:57 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Floyd Mayweather was on FaceTime with Hayes when he flew into a rage over Moseley’s alleged infidelity and the boxer was witness to the murder/suicide.

Mayweather was so distraught from witnessing this horrible tragedy that he went to the Clippers game the night it happened.

[Image: 23E66DC700000578-2867054-image-a-10_1418138122541.jpg]

The definition of "no fucks given".

Just reading this makes me want to help outlaw cuckoldry, even though it's deeply ingrained within Anglo culture.

Sometimes you can hurt a person a lot more without even laying a finger on em'

Withdraw ALL your affection, attention, relationship all together

Without a willing beta to go home to, she would have been left to being fucked and tossed away by anyone in Hollywood who could hold a note.

MDP

Quote: (12-09-2014 02:00 PM)Tim in real life Wrote:  

Just reading this makes me want to help outlaw cuckoldry, even though it's deeply ingrained within Anglo culture.

Alas, our SJW culture is not going to outlaw this any time soon.

It's worse. In some countries, it is illegal, yes illegal, for the man to find out whether or not he has been cuckolded.

Quote: (12-09-2014 12:51 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

When a woman with this beauty and the matching "mind fucking" skills that goes with it, can get inside a man's head, he will sometimes cease to be thinking and acting on a rational logical level. It's like there is a virus that has invaded the mainframe of his mind and has totally overrun his mental computer.

Now I don't say this as a way to transfer blame to her the victim, it's just that this guy obviously had lost complete control, control over his mind and his emotions. I think for some guys they overly invest into their relationships to the point, where it kind of takes out a part of them, and they kind of lose a sense of themselves in the process. I really shouldn't play arm chair psychologist, but I almost feel like elements of this may have been at play in this Earl Hayes guy's situation.

Some men will cope and move on, while others who have less control over their anger, jealousy, and demons, may smolder away in darkness, agony, and anger.

The insanity of love that many old poets spoke about. I've been there, it took two years of what I can only describe as very painful madness to finish with it.

What do you do?

Since a person is given room to 'smolder away in darkness, agony, and anger' ... I'm going to suggest the first line of recuperation from this trauma is breaking the thought-looping that goes on. So, this resembles obsessive compulsive disorder ( ocd) and I would treat myself in whatever manner is currently offered. If this requires taking meds like Paxil, ( a known anti-ocd ssri ) then start with that.

Then Cognitive Behavioral Training (CBT). When you're obsessed and almost can't help but loop on a lover because of the 'virus', then you've got to fill the mental space with other thoughts, even if this means consciously pushing them down for seconds at a time, if only to try to interupt the looping process, other thoughts could include "I am better than her, even though I don't feel like it right now"...there's a way to address both the felt truth, and the thought truth, in affirmations. I think this must be done three times daily, like praying. Praying is self-hypnosis after-all, and I can see it saving people from implosion if only for the technical truth that it can interupt self-destructive thought looping. ( I'm agnostic but can see it working ).

Pussy Kills

"Pussy Killz"
Pussy kill me when I was born (what)
Pardon me I rephrase it departed mommy wound decayin
I look at the bright side, the fact that I got a life side
Born 73 (September right Nas)
True, Virgo child
The first thing I learned is money makes the world go round
On a small planet, its 10 women to 1 man
I wonder how we managed
To say vows and walk a straight line in marriage
Niggas is some nasty creatures, bitches even nastier
They throw it at your boy and it’s hard for me to pass it up
Freaky ho's licken niggas ass and nuts
Stupid bitch bragen till her baby dad went nuts
And now were looking for me, 2 cars deep
Rollin up on niggas
Barrel out da window, Asking (you nas peeps)
I can't here dat 2 4 5 nigga grad at
Pass it to me sucker for love niggas I blast at
I swear my dick is gonna get me into trouble, I pissin bubble
I thought I felt a sharp pain betta stick to rubbers
When lain, hooker after hooker down and day
Watch out for diseases, the doctors can't name em
Just a thought we all fuck the same chicks
Some play like they innocent
Fucken entertainers, and basket ball players
The bitch is a ho
But still some of yall il say ya put your dick in her dough
You’re just a nigger that life to her, she thought your crazy
Now your monkey ass want to shoot the pimp that pipes her
She had your baby, now you a lifa
The suicide note you write her
Pussy kills

[Chorus X2]
O what a thrill inside a bitch feel
Gotta be strong and handle, it is real
Pussy killz
Mad shots keep a nigga open
Bitch have a nigga’s gun smoking
pussy killz

Quote: (12-09-2014 12:21 PM)Grange Wrote:  

Yet another example of how learning game could have saved lives.

Game doesn't save lives.

Guys like this and Elliot Rodger kill people because they are fucking nuts, not because of a lack of game.

Quote: (12-09-2014 12:51 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I think for some guys they overly invest into their relationships to the point, where it kind of takes out a part of them, and they kind of lose a sense of themselves in the process.

Once you have overly invested and lost yourself in a relationship with a woman like that and she betrays you and cheats on you with another man it can be psychologically devastating.

All that describes my mental state perfectly two years ago . I got into numerous physical altercations because of those aforementioned reasons .

However I didn't commit murder, I took the red pill .

You see , I don't think you can attribute this to only her mind-fucking skills .Even though he obviously valued her more than himself , I think the fact that he put his own life before his love for her shows signs of an underlying mental illness problem .

I loved my ex so much it took me more than 2 years to get over her , in fact I still think about her sometimes even post-redpill . I got into numerous dangerous situations and sacrificed many priceless relationships because of my old selfs betaness .

However I still valued my own life before hers , I still kept that basic human instinct of self-preservation.

The fact that he didn't shows that he was already predisposed ( to some degree ) to taking his own life , her toying with his unconditional love seems to have been the catalyst not the entire root cause .

You did bring up some interesting points though , check your PMs !

Quote: (12-09-2014 01:45 PM)placer Wrote:  

Let me chime in with a Christian viewpoint. Christianity forbids divorce, but it makes an exception: Adultery. There's a reason for this one exception: If a woman is messing around, there is only one thing a guy can do and keep his self-respect: Walk away from the relationship.

Where'd you get that from?

In the KJV Bible, divorce is forbidden in all situations except if a man finds out his wife is not a virgin when her parents told him she was.

You could only remarry if your spouse died.

Of course adulterers were often stoned to death, so you could remarry after that.

Oaths and vows actually meant something.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (12-09-2014 04:29 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2014 01:45 PM)placer Wrote:  

Where'd you get that from?

In the KJV Bible, divorce is forbidden in all situations except if a man finds out his wife is not a virgin when her parents told him she was.

Matthew 19:9. In the KJV:

Quote:Quote:

And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

The original Greek word for "fornication" is πορνεία and is Strong's number 4202. It means various things, including adultery.