rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

status idea: running local social events site

I was brainstorming for social status ideas, and any kind of social status hack I can use to my advantage.

I believe finding ways to get any kind of local status in this city would pay off dividends instead of focusing solely on getting good with cold approach, which can take a long time (and I'm not classically tall and good looking).

Getting a job as a bartender or bouncer would be difficult, particularly as being a bartender is both competitive and time monopolizing. What else could I do that would potentially put me in proximity of many hot women down the road?

Playing to my strengths of website design / internet marketing, I came up with an idea of running and at least partially outsourcing a city social calendar type site / event planning site, such as you might read about in this article (ignore the annoying persona of socialites they write about)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

I'd be able to build an email list of people interested in social events and down the road..potentially network with club/ bar owners for preferential treatment in exchange for writing articles about their site, and promoting them to my mailing list / social media following.

What would you think of an idea like that?

being the center of a social circle you have to be social and installing WordPress does not count.

Yeah, being the guy who writes emails and does status updates is nice, but people have to actually like you as a person

Might get some good hookups on deals at bars if you can bring a hundred people with you

Doesn't seems like it's worth it. Instead of doing that, organise parties/events yourself. That way you ARE the promoter

^ that would be the thing. I'd brainstorm as to be an actual organization that throws events and parties...

It may take a while to get such influence.

you may want to search this forum for some promoters sharing their secrets

jus sayin

^ill do that. thanks

Yea it sounds like you would benefit more from being sort of an "exclusive" host who is rather private but provides access to specific women. (hot chicks you cold approach or meet through friends of friends)

I have lots of friends who do this although most don't really have a site/brand. Only ONE comes to mind and it's a group who basically has one type of woman on lock to the point that any girl from that region possibly knows one of the connectors from that group...Someone actually PM'd me and ironically I know the guy he used to hang with just off the fact that he mentioned the type of girls he tends to roll with.

P.S...There is a guy I know who does cold approach in soho and knows over 600+ models he is one of the biggest "unknown" promoters in the city. I've seen some of the hottest chicks hanging with him. Him and his old partner (who also met many through daygame) try to be as private as possible because that exclusivity attracts high net worth clients who are willing to pay to hangout with them.

Quote: (12-10-2014 09:50 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Yea it sounds like you would benefit more from being sort of an "exclusive" host who is rather private but provides access to specific women. (hot chicks you cold approach or meet through friends of friends)

I have lots of friends who do this although most don't really have a site/brand. Only ONE comes to mind and it's a group who basically has one type of woman on lock to the point that any girl from that region possibly knows one of the connectors from that group...Someone actually PM'd me and ironically I know the guy he used to hang with just off the fact that he mentioned the type of girls he tends to roll with.

P.S...There is a guy I know who does cold approach in soho and knows over 600+ models he is one of the biggest "unknown" promoters in the city. I've seen some of the hottest chicks hanging with him. Him and his old partner (who also met many through daygame) try to be as private as possible because that exclusivity attracts high net worth clients who are willing to pay to hangout with them.

thanks breh. ive been following your stuff for a while.