rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Top 3 "show" muscles?

In my estimation

With clothes
1. Arms
2. Shoulders
3. Neck/Traps

Without
1. Chest
2. Abs
3. Arms

What do you think?

Top 3 "show" muscles?

I feel like this is going to be a short thread because you already answered the question well

Though I would add that while abs are an excellent thing to show off, I find in terms of exercise if I want abs, I should be squatting and doing other compound exercises. They do way more for my body and abs than doing a sit up. Because let's face it, abs are a better indicator of body fat than of core strength

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Actually for showing off even with clothes on the muscle that form the upper part of your body, especially lats, are important. It helps you form the V-shape.

Other than that arms, shoulder and necks are all good yeah. Chest can quite a turn-on if you unbutton top 3 buttons, according to what girls told me.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Top 3 "show" muscles?

If you wear fitted clothes, don't you think that chest and shoulders plays a prominent part?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Without shirt:

1) Abs - no contest #1
2) Chest - a well-defined one to match the abs
3) Arms - well-defined biceps especially

Girls almost get wet when talking about great abs more than any other muscle. When I have had defined abs I noticed girls staring at them and getting off easier in any position I am on top (legs hooked over my shoulders #1 on that list).

With shirt all about bigger size:

1) Shoulders (v-taper from the front view)
2) Upper Arms (big strong look)
3) Tie between chest and neck (neck not over-size just matches with rest of body - not a pencil neck)

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Top 3 "show" muscles?

I've been told that Adonis Belt aka the dick lines are pretty attractive.

[Image: &im=Picture%2024.png&width=596&height=182]

Top 3 "show" muscles?

From what fashion designers have told me it's 100% your chest when you're clothed because it's a main focal point. Without clothes I tend to agree with Travesty it's your abs. I've seen girls get DTF just from a seeing a shot of abs.

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Quote: (12-07-2014 09:09 PM)Stun Wrote:  

From what fashion designers have told me it's 100% your chest when you're clothed because it's a main focal point. Without clothes I tend to agree with Travesty it's your abs. I've seen girls get DTF just from a seeing a shot of abs.

How straight are they?

I have a bigger chest. I'd trade it in for bigger shoulders and arms any day. Those are the guys I see get the most visual attention, second to pretty boy faces of course.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Top 3 "show" muscles?

With clothes, I think it's shoulders, lats, and traps. Those three will give you that inverted V look, with the shoulders and traps forming the top part especially important. Really makes you look dominant.

Without clothes, it's really just a matter of body fat and definition. But hey, how often are you going to take your shirt off in front of girls you're approaching? Doesn't happen much where i live - maybe if you live in warmer places. So I think focusing on shoulders, lats, and traps will give you the most ROI for increasing notches. Clothes off muscles are just icing on the cake for girls you're already going to bang.

Top 3 "show" muscles?

No lizard has ever turned down the lay because a man looks wack with his clothes off. Well, maybe some but the percentage is so small, it's not worth calculating into this equation. If she is naked and you are undressing and reveal a big belly, she may be surprised or experience some dismay as you stuff your meat into her.
But it's too late.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Lol i'm fuckin wasted LOL

Top 3 "show" muscles?

I think the two most important things are posture and proportion.

Look at weightlifters and gymnasts, you can even see some 69 kg lifters with a physique that will impress a lot more people than an oversized bicep.
When was the last time you looked twice at a 155 lbs bodybuilder?

Focusing too much on one muscle will most likely just cause a muscle imbalance rather than get attention.

For most guys the focus should be on hip mobility, to fix ATP from sitting down all day and rear delts work along with some scapular retraction exercises.

I see guys all day that look as if theyre carrying around a dumbell tied to the top of the head. Or the guy that does chest all day, shortens it and ends up with his shoulders a mile ahead of his body.

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Since when are arms a muscle? Haha As far as arm muslces go, though, I'd say triceps are the winner there. The biceps always seem in higher demand, but focusing on the triceps will quickly add mass to your arms and a lot of strength. Good biceps look great but they look best when flexed, which isn't often, especially if you're not cut enough to show a lot of definition in them when at rest.

I'd also agree that good shoulders add a lot to your clothed look.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Top 3 "show" muscles?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned glutes.
I hope you're not showing your ass around, but people into you (girls and gay dudes) the definitely look at your ass.

Trousers with no ass to fill them up, just look plain terrible. [Image: gay.gif] [Image: gay.gif] [Image: gay.gif]

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Shoulders
Glutes
Forearms
Arms

I think broad shoulders (which usually also requires some decent lats) are the most desirable thing. and girls check out your ass... it's basically a proxy for your fucking power and stamina in bed, haha.

Also posture as Wreckingball mentioned. Walking around tall and proud is very attractive. And rare given most people are hunched over in office chairs these days.

Top 3 "show" muscles?

In my opinion, the most important is the overall aesthetics of the body.
If the physique is harmonious and well balanced, like a Greek statue, it will be beautiful and thus cause a good impression.
Thus, the importance of training all muscles for a complete development instead of focusing on individual parts.

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Quote: (12-08-2014 08:12 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

In my opinion, the most important is the overall aesthetics of the body.
If the physique is harmonious and well balanced, like a Greek statue, it will be beautiful and thus cause a good impression.
Thus, the importance of training all muscles for a complete development instead of focusing on individual parts.

some say the greek statues are imbalanced due to the wide top and small botom..but that was the Greek ideal.

Top 3 "show" muscles?

1. Pecs
2. Forearms
3. Abs

Top 3 "show" muscles?

I dont do anything for forearms.... I'm a failure

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Quote: (12-08-2014 01:11 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I dont do anything for forearms.... I'm a failure

Same here, small forearms reporting in.

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Without clothes:

my cock. Kidding.

1. abs, abs, abs, abs, abs, abs. Whenever a girl catches me without my shirt on, they're like, "OMG, your abs.

2. Lat to hip ratio (V taper). It gives you the appearance of greater size and I think women tend to take notice of that.

3. The inguinal creases. You could factor this into abs, but women love that V muscle down near the hips.

Clothes:

Chest: duh

arms: biceps mostly

shoulders

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Appearance wise:

Lats, deltoids, and lats.

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Quote: (12-08-2014 05:15 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Since when are arms a muscle? Haha As far as arm muslces go, though, I'd say triceps are the winner there. The biceps always seem in higher demand, but focusing on the triceps will quickly add mass to your arms and a lot of strength. Good biceps look great but they look best when flexed, which isn't often, especially if you're not cut enough to show a lot of definition in them when at rest.

I'd also agree that good shoulders add a lot to your clothed look.

Don't want to burst your bubble, but arms was being used top refer to a group of muscles in the same way that you used Biceps (a group of two muscles)

Building the shoulder girdle (delts, traps, lats, chest (mainly upper))whilst keeping the waist small helps to give an athletic look with clothes on.

With clothes off its about condition. A taper from the shoulders to the waist and strong muscular legs give the best overall impression of health and attractiveness.

If i were to pick a single muscle group, id say glutes. Women love a strong male ass.

Top 3 "show" muscles?

Fuck, I should eat healthy and get that 6-pack.

Besides that, broad shoulders get it wet.

For big arms and cut abs, don't waste much time on training those.
I see it all the time, the skinny guys doing curls and dips.
That's fine at the end of your workout, but virtually unnecessary.
Bench press, military press, and pull-ups give you big fucking arms.
A good diet (and good compounds) give you abs.

Top 3 "show" muscles?

No one mentioned legs!

Chest
Arms
Shoulders

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com