rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internet Sucess Recipe A-Z (please correct me if I'm missing anything)

Internet Sucess Recipe A-Z (please correct me if I'm missing anything)

Hello all, I have decided that I would like to be location independent and set up three specific blogs/youtube channels/businesses and am trying to get a realistic idea of what needs to be done as well as reality of doing this on a regular basis. The 3 areas will be international real estate/dating advice (for a specific ethnicity)/and self-improvement-business strategies for artists. The best person to ask would be Roosh but he's probably too busy picking up hotties elsewhere to comment so appreciate any other feedback.

So here's my proposed game plan

A - Set up wordpress site for each channel
B - Set up youtube channel for each channel
C - Set up twitter for each channel
D - Set up Facebook for each channel
E - Set up Google page for each channel
F - Set up instagram for each channel
G - Start writing blog content to post on weekly/bi-weekly basis (any tips from others who already do this? Do you write every day? Every week and/or whenever inspiration hits to have enough content as backup?)
H - Film either myself and/or have friend film me to have weekly/bi-weekly video content for Youtube (any tips from others who already do this? Do you film every day? Every week and/or whenever inspiration hits to have enough content as backup?)
I - Hire affordable (or in beginning do it myself) video editor to make all the video footage entertaining.
J - Try to find popular, relevant online and offline forums for each field and becoming a known expert in those forums and provide good advice to other members asking questions
K - Find other bloggers and network/establish relationships with them to refer traffic back to each other
L - ????

Okay sorry, don't have enough ideas to reach all the way to Z but how to monetize all this effort? Can one make enough money from just traffic alone? Do I have to offer personalized consultations to generate income from these endeavors?

Any feedback/constructive criticism greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance