rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NHL Writer Shitcanned After Liking Girl's Avatar

Colorado Avalanche beat writer Adrian Dater was just fired by the Denver Post after some girl posted private messages he sent her.

Article: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-d...54411.html

Here is one of the traumatizing messages he sent her:
[Image: B3ycOcUCQAELOIf.jpg]

Obviously, the girl was offended despite showing cleavage in many of her pictures on twitter.
https://twitter.com/Mariia19

After another NHL blogger was canned from his job because he (weirdly) kept asking female NHL fans if they would like to be photographed by him, this girl felt left out by the SJW witch hunt going on, so felt the need to try to ruin Dater's career.

Proof of effort to ruin said career:
[Image: UrwD5wN.jpg]
[Image: CBulZy1.jpg]

Remorse after getting what she wanted:
[Image: 4maWsho.jpg]

She is actually sort of cute if she lost a couple pounds.

Score one for the Social Justice Warriors!

Her Twitter victimhood routine feels rehearsed and rehashed. I miss the old days when they actually had to put the effort in to get a guy fired.

Please fire Barak Obama he is krapeily lookkng at me this is NOT OK

And that is exactly the reason why I hate Twitter so much!! Giving this low life a platform where she can draw enough attention to fire someone just kills all the positives of Twitter for me!

I just tweeted at that howler. I suggest you do the same.
Gotta fight back whenever this happens. There has to be a backlash against SJWs and employers when they do this.

Quote: (12-04-2014 03:13 AM)Badamson Wrote:  

I just tweeted at that howler. I suggest you do the same.
Gotta fight back whenever this happens. There has to be a backlash against SJWs and employers when they do this.
What will it change?
Talking to a woman about her mistake is as efficient as throwing a rock to the moon in the hope to reach it. [Image: undecided.gif]

[Image: 34y38uf.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_metjcrpNM41rndkpvo1_500.gif]

Dude got what he deserved, he decided to try to quench his thirst with a solid 3 who also happens to be a feminazi, and found out Grant Hill drinks Sprite.

Furthermore, this is his second incident on Twitter in the last few months and his employer decided he could no longer represent the company and his position accordingly.

I'm all down for going to battle, but some troops need to be left behind.

Let him go, he's gone.

Quote: (12-04-2014 03:37 AM)Latan Wrote:  

What will it change?
Talking to a woman about her mistake is as efficient as throwing a rock to the moon in the hope to reach it. [Image: undecided.gif]

It doesn't make any difference if she's sees the mistake. If there are consequences to being a SJW, some risk of backlash to it then we can start to take them on. One of the reasons they are so big right now, is because it's so easy for them to "fight for justice" as there is really no risk involved and they get celebrated. If they are going to dish it out, then they need to be able to take it. They act like they are "brave" when really they are just towing the mainstream PC line. I'm tired of just staying silent while people get fired and ruined for no reason, just because they "creeped out" some dumb girl by asking her for some pics. Now I'm not saying people should write a bunch of nasty stuff or harass her, but there has to start being some metaphorical punishment when this stuff happens. They have to start feeling some heat.

Quote: (12-04-2014 03:40 AM)jariel Wrote:  

[Image: 34y38uf.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_metjcrpNM41rndkpvo1_500.gif]

Dude got what he deserved, he decided to try to quench his thirst with a solid 3 who also happens to be a feminazi, and found out Grant Hill drinks Sprite.

Furthermore, this is his second incident on Twitter in the last few months and his employer decided he could no longer represent the company and his position accordingly.

I'm all down for going to battle, but some troops need to be left behind.

Let him go, he's gone.

Being fired from his job for making an oafish pass at some woman online who then complained to his employer is not "what he deserved." Was asking him to stop or even blocking him too easy a solution for this attention-starved female? This is particularly hypocritical given the circumstances of our contemporary society wherein any and all female sexual expression, however deviant, is encouraged as empowering.

A society wherein a man can be arbitrarily removed from his home or imprisoned because of an unsubstantiated female accusation is teetering on the brink of violence. A society wherein he can be fired from his job and professionally destroyed because some random woman wishes it is closer still. It is exactly the sense of security and stability brought by respect for law and personal liberty that has the civilizing effect our societies thrive upon. Once that sense of personal and professional security and stability dissolves, we move closer to the jungle and all bets are off.

It isn't social justice to destroy a man professionally because he said something someone disapproves of. It isn't gender justice or "speaking out" or anything like that. Nor is this woman a victim. She is the aggressor, a deeply hypocritical narcissist, and an unfortunate imbecile too enamored with herself to notice she is pushing at pillars that uphold peace, prosperity, and stability.

Camacho, eh?

[Image: president-camacho-idiocracy.jpg]

He is the latest in a long list of NHL beat writers/bloggers to get shitcanned by terrible game and approaching puck sluts via Twitter DM. Look up Steve Lepore and Harrison Mooney. There are more that I'm forgetting too. These bloggers truly are so removed from realistic thought that they act as if women aren't going to immediately jump at the opportunity to share how they were 'creepily' hit on. These girls love the attention they receive from the PC community in return, and love to contribute to bringing a guy down.

Social media has ruined one too many people. This guy had no self-control.
He should have been posting links to his articles, tweets related to the team, and that's it.

Roosh predicted the next realm that the SJWs will zero in on will be sport. Looks like it is already happening. I won't defend stuff like what Ray Rice did but then you look at these hockey writers and despite being way too thirsty for their own good they don't deserve to lose their jobs over it.

Quote: (12-04-2014 10:08 AM)komatiite Wrote:  

Roosh predicted the next realm that the SJWs will zero in on will be sport. Looks like it is already happening. I won't defend stuff like what Ray Rice did but then you look at these hockey writers and despite being way too thirsty for their own good they don't deserve to lose their jobs over it.

I don't know man. If you leave considerable thirst on an internet trail connected to your professional account, you're asking for the ax.

Quote: (12-04-2014 09:50 AM)Avarence Wrote:  

He is the latest in a long list of NHL beat writers/bloggers to get shitcanned by terrible game and approaching puck sluts via Twitter DM. Look up Steve Lepore and Harrison Mooney. There are more that I'm forgetting too. These bloggers truly are so removed from realistic thought that they act as if women aren't going to immediately jump at the opportunity to share how they were 'creepily' hit on. These girls love the attention they receive from the PC community in return, and love to contribute to bringing a guy down.

Social media has ruined one too many people. This guy had no self-control.
He should have been posting links to his articles, tweets related to the team, and that's it.

Fantastic analysis. And it's ironic that the people getting canned are the very people that supports anything women related similar to Jian Ghomeshi. It now seems that bad game will get you shitted on, so might as well get shitted on practicing it!

I propose using another name for that kind of people instead of Social Justice Warriors. I think a more appropriate name for them would be the Social Justice Gestapo or the Social Justice Jihadists.

Social Jihadist Warrior captures the spirit, but still keeps the acronym.

Misleading thread title. He asked her for revealing pictures using a work account, "after liking girl's avatar", that's why he was fired.

You know, I don't think we have a "how to get laid on Twitter" thread in the Game sub-forum. If people were getting laid using Twitter, we would be talking about it here. We have a thread of OKCupid, one for Tinder, one for CouchSurfing, and one for Craiglist, after all. But we have a lot of reports of people getting fired for what they post on Twitter, and to say there are a lot of Twitter flame wars is a vast understatement.

It's the Twitter mentality which has contributed to so many believing false stories such as the UVA gang rape which we discuss in another thread.

There is a reason I have deleted my Twitter account.

Quote: (12-04-2014 12:01 PM)Engineer Wrote:  

Misleading thread title. He asked her for revealing pictures using a work account, "after liking girl's avatar", that's why he was fired.

Thanks for the pointing that out, trying to make this thirsty chump look like a victim is just:

[Image: wiggity_wiggity_wack_tshirt-r21ccefb0bc2...zt_324.jpg]

It was also left out that there was another twitter meltdown previously that led to a temporary suspension which also played a role in the decision to fire him.

Never had twitter. Never will.

It seems so junior high-ish.

we are literally inches away from living in a "thought police state".

say anything in any kind of public forum that the borg collective disapproves of and it's your job.

I used to be a hardcore hockey fan, but my interest in pro sports has subsided over the years. Partly because my life has become more interesting thanks to red-pill self-improvement but also because of stories like this one. There's just so much blue-pill, pc-overkill surrounding pro sports now. It turns me off. Any time sports collides with a societal issue, the media members all want to show how evolved and progressive they are. It becomes a big progressive circle jerk. This story is just another example.

Having said that, I'm still quite familiar with the hockey media landscape and I believe that there's more to this story than meets the eye.

First off, While Adrien Dater had some behavioural issues in the past, he's also credited with breaking some major stories over his career. He got the scoop on the Quebec City franchise moving to Denver, he got the scoop on the end of the 2012-13 lockout [source] and he also broke news stories that would make for big headlines in Colorado (Patrick Roy being offered the keys to the franchise, head-coach, GM, whatever he wanted). The point being, he was a competent reporter. I have heard other reporters commend his work.

If you're a pro sports fan in North America who follows the media landscape, you may have noticed the ongoing battle between traditional media (newspapers, TV, radio) and new media (essentially bloggers). I believe this battle played a part in the end of Dater's tenure at the Denver Post. The woman who "outed" Dater, (with screenshots from 2013) Maria Camacho, is engaged to a hockey blogger by the name of Eric Doty. Doty is best known to hockey fans as @Bonksmullet, a tweeter and blogger superfan of the Ottawa Senators. Maria is good friends with hockey bloggers who have openly mocked Dater for years. [Proof] Dater's own controversial style was also a factor. There's a lot of hockey fans and bloggers who despise him. Somebody finally found something to roast him with.

White it was Maria who posted the screenshots, it was her fiancé who lead the white knight charge against Dater. It's all on twitter.

The story broke when Maria posted tweeted this, followed by the screencaps of their conversations:
[Image: 2BIavtI.png]

Then, her husband-to-be took over, sending witch-hunt type posts at the Denver Post and urging his followers to do the same.

[Image: 2he6cd1.png]
[Image: lfb2HFO.png]
[Image: IBCcXEg.png]
[Image: H0CrTZc.png]

Eventually, victory was achieved.
[Image: m6kGcKU.png]
[Image: nbNmttD.png]
[Image: n7XK21n.png]

So these people got what they wished for. Dater is gone, his career and likely his marriage, stand in ruins. All in all, a great pre-marital bonding activity. Together, Eric Doty and Maria Camacho were able to ruin a man's career and gain wide recognition from the most respected people in their industry, whose jobs they dream to one day have.

Members of the mainstream hockey media have all sent supportive tweets to this young woman who suffered this horrible abuse. She's doing the media tour. To help us get to know her better, here are some photos of the empowering young woman, Maria Camacho.

[Image: U3StjQ4.png]
[Image: jM4qp0H.png]
[Image: yJISNAC.png]
[Image: oWOmHz8.png]
[Image: UevPpLp.png]
[Image: FIj5pwO.png]
[Image: No2j5RA.png]

WB.

Quote: (12-04-2014 03:54 PM)Nemausus Wrote:  

Members of the mainstream hockey media have all sent supportive tweets to this young woman who suffered this horrible abuse. She's doing the media tour. To help us get to know her better, here are some photos of the empowering young woman, Maria Camacho.

[Image: U3StjQ4.png]
[Image: jM4qp0H.png]
[Image: yJISNAC.png]
[Image: oWOmHz8.png]
[Image: UevPpLp.png]
[Image: FIj5pwO.png]
[Image: No2j5RA.png]

In 2014, if you're feeling anything other than complete disgust or wanting to slap that ass Red while you're hitting it after knowing her for maybe 2 Hours (c'mon y'all knew I was in that group) then you've lost the game already. That blogger fiance of hers has no idea that as soon as the ring hits her finger, he's done aka Jian Ghomeshi style!!

She teases you with that booty, yet if you comment on it you will get canned if you have a job public related!! I don't give a shit, but a part of me still wishes that we could logic every men out of pussy worshipping, cuz that will get you drilled... no matter what