rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

“Not so hot women are better in bed than hot women”

I’ve heard this hypothesis from many people in the UK over the years :

The hottest women are crap in bed because they have bigger ego due to their looks, and feel that the man has to please them, so they don’t make much of an effort.

Less hotter women are more likely to work harder to satisfy the man, because they can't trade as much on their looks.

What do you guys think of this? I disagree with it - I think every woman is different.

For me it's more like older women are better in bed than younger women because they're more experienced. You can't beat a good BJ from a hot divorced MILF.

The 2 hottest sexual experience I had were with the 2 hottest girls I ever banged. Below that there were some mismatch in hotness vs sexual experience.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

The hottest woman I've banged was insane in bed, literally. In hindsight she had BPD written all over her.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

This theory applies much more in the West I'd say, and much less in EE., but not necessarily utterly true either way.

On the other side, the 2 worst sexual experiences Ive had in my life where with the 2 ugliest women I dared to bed. (With the added shame of bedding an ugly woman)

Uglier girls are more likely to put out because they have less to "bargain" with. But being more likely to put out doesn't necessarily equate to hotter sex. The average 5 has probably had more sexual partners than the average 8. So from experience, she should be "better" at what she does, but won't look as hot while doing it. Roissy always used to say that the best sex you'll have will come from the hottest girls.

Quote: (12-03-2014 09:37 PM)BustinAllKiinndzz Wrote:  

Uglier girls are more likely to put out because they have less to "bargain" with. But being more likely to put out doesn't necessarily equate to hotter sex. The average 5 has probably had more sexual partners than the average 8. So from experience, she should be "better" at what she does, but won't look as hot while doing it. Roissy always used to say that the best sex you'll have will come from the hottest girls.

I agree, but I'd be willing to bet that the 8 is having sex just as often. Just they are more likely to lock a guy down for a LTR and most guys will come back for round 2, 3, etc. The 5 you banged after getting hammered with your buds at the bar last weekend? No reason to call her unless you have no better options.

Can you describe what a woman good at sex does exactly? I know bad sex is

not making a sound
star fish
stinking pussy
loose pussy
same position
no blowjobs

You can teach a bad lay to change but you cant teach an ugly girl to be pretty. For me tight pussy equals great sex..

Don't debate me.

Absolutely not true at all, at least in my experiences.
My wildest most amazing sex was with the most beautiful women.
I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I am much much more into it if its with a very beautiful woman (8+).

But for the most part, I don't see any correlation at all.
I find the biggest factor for female's sexual performance is how "into it" she is, as well as whether she is more timid or more outgoing / adventurous

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Yeah, I think this is pretty false. The hottest girls I've been with were also the best in bed.

The chicks who suck in bed are the ones who are starting to hit the wall and think they're hotter than they are.

Here is the problem with that line of thinking. Even if the woman is "better in bed," the guy won't be as turned on because she's not as hot.

In other words, the looks of the woman determine what you perceive as "hot."

I've been with average-looking women who could give "the perfect BJ" and thought "eh." And yet my high school girlfriend had no idea what she was doing in that department, but the fact that I had this total hottie going down on me drove me insane. Hell, my mind is still blown now.

This is something that women who are "sort of" hot should think about. Instead of working on all those idiotic Cosmo sex tips to "drive your man crazy," think about losing a few pounds, not getting ugly tattoos, and dressing a bit better. It'll make all the difference.

Count me on the list of those disagreeing. I got better at sex with increased sessions with the same girl(s).

The argument can be made that guys can improve by jumping from girl to girl and still keeping his reps up. Of course, this is highly unusual, so let's assume the great majority of guys get good via mini- and long-term relationships.

Girls may get better by jumping from dick to dick, but they won't improve as much because most guys can't lay down the law that well on the first try.

The best girls I've been with are those that have been in long-term relationships. My best bang to this date is still a a girl who lost her virginity to me. Second-best was a little harlot who had a few past boyfriends. Both these girls were 8+.

Without a doubt the worst lays of my life have been with ugly girls. These are girls who are inexperienced because they haven't got the reps with a boyfriend. Squeezing the dick too hard in a handjob, 0 blow job skills, a lot of exagerrated movements that she thinks are sexy. Few, if any, guys have had the heart to make her their girlfriend... so she hasn't truly discovered what guys like.

Still think hot women are worse conversationalists. Some of them think just showing up is enough. Mid tier girls tend to make up for their lack of looks with personality.

Don't debate me.

In my experience its not true although it does makes sense in theory. Ive had both good and bad sex with average girls but ive never had anything less then great sex with hot girls. My boner isnt there because of her blowjob technique its there because of her hot body and pretty face. As long as shes enthusiastic during sex and shows me how much she wants it itll be a good time.

I agree with the above posters. The hotter the girl is, usually the better the sex turns out to be. The hotter the girl is, the more likely she's absolutely crazy, which equates into better sex

Too big of a generalization although really gorgeous chicks are more probable to be insecure with their body OR be a dead fish since most men view them as too pretty...

That said, the PASSION I have banging gorgeous women tends to override that (most of the time) so it doesn't come up. It also caused me to never want to bang chicks I PERSONALLY consider average because I won't bring such raw passion. When I'm with really hot chicks...man "i go wild" and I think it causes the chick to drop all her thoughts and tap into that NEW state of mind that they really see.

Best sex partners I've had so far were both LTRs:
1. Tiny 8.5. Made her squirt on my parents' dining table
2. Chubby 6. Had sex with her everywhere, also in public.

BONUS POINT FOR BEST BLOWJOB:
One of my current plates. Only one who has made me come from a blowjob.

Someone once told me "A handjob from a 9 is better than blowjobs from two 6s is better than monkey sex with ten 3s".

True in my experience.

Hot women are more pleasurable in bed, if that counts for something.

Quote: (12-04-2014 10:55 AM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Too big of a generalization although really gorgeous chicks are more probable to be insecure with their body OR be a dead fish since most men view them as too pretty...

That said, the PASSION I have banging gorgeous women tends to override that (most of the time) so it doesn't come up. It also caused me to never want to bang chicks I PERSONALLY consider average because I won't bring such raw passion. When I'm with really hot chicks...man "i go wild" and I think it causes the chick to drop all her thoughts and tap into that NEW state of mind that they really see.

This is basically my experience too (but likely with less attractive women overall).

I have a theory though, which I don't have enough experience yet to support, which is that the average level intelligence chicks are much better in bed than the above average intelligence level chicks.

I'm not sure why, but this kind of seems the case.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I would say that what is considered "good/hot sex" is, at the end, a subjective opinion. There are many factors involved, such as sexual experience of the girl, logistics, chemistry, etc. A 7 I banged was an animal in bed, experienced and really enjoyed it, while another 7 the same age was clearly nervous and sucked in bed, even with lots of alcohol involved.

I agree that the best sex I "think" I have had was with the hotter girls, but the dirtiest/nastiest, was always with the 5s and 6s. They just agree to any dirty shit you want to. They sensed my value, wanted to please me, and knew that they would only [hope] to keep my by putting it all out, fast.

A 9 I know is a dead weight in bed, since she is a cunt, only receives, never gives back, and has a dozen alphas behind her, at any time. Yet that same girl may do anal to mouth with Leonardo DiCaprio after a 2 hour date.

Idk man, some of the hottest girls I've been with were the best in bed.

My main HB 8 right now loves whips, cuffs, choking, slapping.

I've had some bland 6's and 7's who were boring, BUT there have been some freaks.

Not to detail this thread but this also raises the question as to what you consider good in bed. The wild girl with different positions, choking and smacking can be fun. However often I prefer the more innocent and inexperienced type.

With that said, I haven't experienced a correlation between Beauty and being good in bed.

To those of you claiming the hot girls were better in bed:

What specifically about the sex was good? Try to separate it from her looks and talk technique.

Because I'd personally agree with the OP, the 8's and 9's I've been with generally do not move. They don't use their hands as well..

I haven't experienced a true correlation either way.

Best sex I ever had was with a 5. But probably the three hottest girls I have had sex with were all good in bed. Some of the more good-looking girls have been horrible and starfish, while some of the average or ugly ones have been all over the place.

Not sure I agree on the grounds that most upper echelon chicks I've shagged were somewhat sexually repressed

Almost like they've been handled with kid gloves

They welcomed being spanked, told what to do, and having their roots damn near pulled out

Plenty times when I couldn't bust because I was too concentrated on squeezing that 7th nut out of her, and she would be slightly upset/disappointed/amazed I didn't come yet

From there she would tell me to lay back while she got her slurp on

Pretty girls want to feel they satisfied the guy too

MDP