rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dick pics revisted: The accidental dick pic.

The general consensus of the dick pic theory was that it wasn't worth it and actually even hurt your chances (ref: RVF, soup, et al. 2013).

I have even been told by multiple girls during the times I was seeing them that they don't like pics. Sure, they may like a dick pic or two during the early stages (lust period) of the Antitrace treatment, but that's normally only when they are drunk, horny, and lonely. But the whole point of the dick pic is to heat up a cold lead, if I'm already banging a chick then there isn't really a reason to send a dick pic.

So we want to heat up a cold lead, show off the weapon of Thor that the good lord gave us, and do it with plausible deniability.

My solution is something I stumbled across accidentally. I was nursing an early morning hangover at a buddies house, he had just got a new kitten. I was wearing sweatpants and the kitten was passed out on my lap. I'm normally a dog person but kittens are cute as hell, so I took a pic. I sent it to a few of the girls I'm currently seeing, because what female doesn't like a good cat picture?

The responses I got where not what I expected:
"Please come over later, I miss that"
"I love everything about that pic, the kitten is pretty cute too"
"What the hell are you doing to that cat?!?"

I had a "what the fuck?" moment, until I looked at the pic again. I had what appeared to be a massive bulge in my sweatpants. The combination of the sweatpants, the kittens weight pulling down one side of the pants, the lighting, and my seating posture had created a bulge that Ron Jeremy would glance at twice. How I missed it when I first took the pic was beyond me, but I'll chalk it up to not having the "Eye of the Whore"

Now knowing what I had in my possession, I fired that same pic off to 6 cold numbers. Five replies, the sixth girl probably died of shock after opening up the text. My favorite was:

"Awwww such a cute cat!"
two hours later from same girl, after no response from me "I just noticed that book on the coffee table from the pic, what are you up to later" <--- right lady...the ole "book on the coffee table" trick. Just admit you kept looking at the accidental dick pic.

I hit them hard with the two things women love, cock and cute furry animals. It worked out well. Next thing I need to do is a shirtless selfie, at the gym, holding a cat, while sporting an obvious side bulge.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

The accidental dick pic.

#GameRecognized

EDIT: Fuck, I can't find the Pimp Obama "Game Recognized" meme that I've seen floating around the forum. Guess this'll have to settle [Image: lol.gif]

HSLD

HSLD

You stumbled on a gold nugget AT and were game aware enough to recognize it. This takes advantage of the old psychological truism that people are more convinced by what they observe or deduce than by what someone tells them. Plus you can't be accused of douchebaggery since the bulge was inadvertant.

The issue for the rest of us is how to set up a photo to get that appearance of s huge bulge and make it look natural.

The Game forum has been rather lame lately but between this and the "unofficial blowjob" idea it's getting back on track with fresh ideas.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

All joking aside, thats pretty awesome.
I personally wouldn't send a dic pic simply because of the one-in-a-million chance that it somehow comes back to bite me later in life.
But the accidental-in-nature dick pic could provide some consolation, I suppose.

For those of you who are familiar with snapchat, what do you think of putting a pic like this up on a snap story? It would have to seem completely nonchalant, that's for sure.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

[Image: laugh2.gif]
That's fucking hilarious. Nicely done.

I pull this move all the time on OKC girls I've just met through snapchat. Take a picture but make sure to inadvertently show my bulge, they ALWAYS notice and comment on it. Don't do it as the first pic just make it as nonchalant as possible.

It's effective and builds up intrigue.

For everyone here, you do not have to have a huge dick just wear some jeans and the zipper bulge will do most of the work, women can't tell the difference.

valhalla

I'm thinking a well placed kielbasa will do the trick.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (12-01-2014 08:32 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

You stumbled on a gold nugget AT and were game aware enough to recognize it. This takes advantage of the old psychological truism that people are more convinced by what they observe or deduce than by what someone tells them. Plus you can't be accused of douchebaggery since the bulge was inadvertant.

The issue for the rest of us is how to set up a photo to get that appearance of s huge bulge and make it look natural.

The Game forum has been rather lame lately but between this and the "unofficial blowjob" idea it's getting back on track with fresh ideas.

link the unofficial blowjob

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (12-01-2014 08:56 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

All joking aside, thats pretty awesome.
I personally wouldn't send a dic pic simply because of the one-in-a-million chance that it somehow comes back to bite me later in life.
But the accidental-in-nature dick pic could provide some consolation, I suppose.

For those of you who are familiar with snapchat, what do you think of putting a pic like this up on a snap story? It would have to seem completely nonchalant, that's for sure.

Same here...due to my line of work no way in hell I would send a dick pick, not even on a foreign phone. Almost everything is traceable nowadays, just see what happened to Brett Fave (NSFW):

http://cltampa.com/dailyloaf/archives/20...H01HsnDVEs

[Image: dicksbulge.jpg]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.