rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami and Fort Lauderdale: Brief Trip Report

A few months back, I was pipelining for my trip to Colombia. I met with a cute 25 year old with an enormous rack. She is originally from Colombia but currently lives in Miami. She came up to New York to see family. During her stay in New York, I met up with her at her hotel lobby. She is fun, sweet and sexy. It was fun hanging out with her. I was able to escalate but didn’t get the bang.

Fast forward to November, I am freezing my ass off in 20-degree weather in New York. I stayed in contact with this girl and decided to head down to Miami for a long weekend. Worst-case scenario, nothing happens with this chick and I get a few days of sun.

Friday:

I get to my hotel in the Hollywood area about 11 pm. I pick up Miss Colombia in my rental car from her job at 12. She is tired so I suggest we watch a movie at my hotel. We make a quick stop at her apartment for her to grab some clothes. I take this as a very good sign.

We get back to my hotel and she takes a shower. There is almost no resistance. I bang her twice that night, followed by a BJ in the morning. I can’t believe her tits are real. She tells me that she actually had a breast reduction surgery and that they were once twice the size.

Saturday

We drive to Aventura mall, an enormous upscale mall. I want to hit this solo for Daygame. I drop Colombia off at work and I have the rest of the afternoon free. I explore a little bit of Hallandale beach area which is dead, but I enjoy my time on the beach.

After a nap, I have a few hours before she gets off work. I decide to check out the scene in Hollywood in the early evening. There is a strip of bars that extend for a few blocks.

I settle in at a low-key bar and open up two Latinas, one dark skin, and one light skin. They are mid-30s but attractive. They both seem into the conversation, asking me lots of questions. The darker skin girl ends up leaving to meet up with friends. Her friend and I end up hanging out for another hour or so. The make-out comes easily. She reinitiates the kissing several times, seems to enjoy biting my lips and starts sexualizing the conversation.

Thoughts start flooding my head about pushing for the bang and ditching the Colombia girl. I decide against it. She has been sweet, fun and the sex is guaranteed. I exchange numbers with the girl at the bar and spend the rest of the evening with Colombia.

Sunday

Colombia and I drive to Bayside, Miami. We grab lunch at a Cuban place and enjoy the warm weather and view. It is touristy and crowded. I pay 20 bucks to park my car. I see a handful of Latinas that I would approach if I were alone.

After lunch, we venture over the south beach. Traffic and parking is impossible. I eventually find a spot and we spend time walking on the beach and grab a drink. The crowd is super touristy and annoying. I am all too happy to leave and enjoy my last night with Colombia in my hotel.

Monday

I have an early evening flight. I say goodbye to Colombia and I drop her off at work. I text the girl that I met in Hollywood Saturday night, as we discussed meeting for lunch. I don’t hear back from her. I really wanted to check out Brickell, but I decide to spend the day in Fort Lauderdale.

A few hours soaking in the rays on the beach in Fort Lauderdale hits the spot. I open an older women with a nice body who is walking her dog. It turns out she is married, but we end up having a nice conversation. She suggests that I check out Las Olas for lunch.

Las Olas is a nice strip of bars and restaurants located a few miles from the beach. I read about this area and I am curious to see how Daygame would be. I am not dressed the part as I am still in beach gear, but I decide to open a nicely dressed white chick. She turns out to be an attorney waiting for a client. The approach goes nowhere.

I decide to hit Starbucks. I see very few prospects and it is almost time to leave. A beautiful blonde walks in dressed in a sexy sundress. I overhear her speaking Russian on her cell phone. I open her direct outside Starbucks after she buys her coffee. The approach doesn’t stick and it is time to leave.

Overall, it was a great weekend. I hung out with a sweet, sexy Latina and came home with a tan. Next time, I hope to check out Aventura mall for Daygame. I will also hit up Brickell as I have heard about the talent there. I am glad I had a chance to investigate Fort Lauderdale. The beach was nice, but slow in terms of approachable women. However, it was a Monday.

Great Report Dantes, Fort lauderdale is one of my favorite cities in florida, next time you are there check out Blue Martini bar, I think on holloywood Blvd, I have pulled twice from there, My Colombian Flag was grabbed frome there.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence