rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Women Fall For Assholes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyct_8OL1Zg#t=1801

I've been such an Asshole to most of my girls, but they continue to want to pursue my attention. Even though I have made it very clear that I really don't care for a LTR and that they can not change who I am at this present moment in my life.

So I've been doing some research and I found this video. I think it offers a good logical explanation worth discussing.

A CLizzy

I thought the video made a lot of sense. Not far from what's on rationalmale.com.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I once read a post that said, assholes dont get womem because they are assholes, they are assholes because they can get women.

Don't debate me.

I don't know anything about this guy, but I watched a few of his videos and he has does have some good content:

I have to say this is true. I went from being a nice guy to an asshole in about a year. My pussy count went from literally 1 girl a year to up to almost 10 a year.

Quote: (11-29-2014 11:45 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

I have to say this is true. I went from being a nice guy to an asshole in about a year. My pussy count went from literally 1 girl a year to up to almost 10 a year.

Same. Once you break through that wall, it's pretty mind blowing.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Can you outline the steps in a more detailed manner? I thought I've became much more direct but I think I still get put in that category somehow.

Watched a few of his videos. Not bad per se but nothing new. Here are the things he says attract women:
1) Confidence
2) Purpose (e.g. there's something in your life more important than her)
3) Emotional excitement (he suggests using humor)
4) Awesome sex communicated by being comfortable with your sexuality pre bang

Sub themes are detachment and aloofness. Basically be a rock solid emotional base so that she can be free to experience a range of emotions (positive or negative) in your presence.

The theme of the asshole video is that being a dick is a natural consequence of having lots of options with women. Women like assholes because it makes them feel like they're getting a guy who's out of their league. Likewise they dislike nice guys because it communicates that the guy thinks they're out of his league.

Overall he clearly knows a few things but he's trying to be a general life coach and pitching to both men and women at the same time so it comes off a bit watered down.