rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Issues with Girls on the Rebound

The girl I'm currently seeing got out of a 2 year and 10 month relationship just over a month ago. It ended because the guy moved overseas for work and it ended on good terms.
She seems pretty stable (maybe a bit detached), the sex is good and we're pretty happy with each other. I like her quite a bit and I was looking to progress things into something a bit more serious.

I have a few questions for guys that are experienced in this area. I have a weird gut feeling that shit is somehow going to get bad, maybe I'm just freaking out.

- Do girls need more than 1 month of closure after such a long relationship?
- Would she be using me as an emotional/sexual filler for a breakup gap?
- Should I just keep fucking/hanging with her until it gets sorted out?

option 3 .

yeah option 3 and a bit of 2. Women will never be alone if they can help it, they're either too lazy or built emotionally different, but they're not like us in that respect.

You should NEVER get jealous/insecure if she talks to her ex often or talks about him. No matter how bad it is, never do it, because there's nothing you can do to prevent it, and if anything she'll lose attraction if she sees it affects you. I had to learn that the hard way.

Just wait a little longer for whatever you mean it is "to get more serious", have a good time and do all you need to do but I'd say hold your heavy bets for now, one month may be a little too soon for you to start increasing your expectations

Option 3 easily. The more time you spend thinking about it, the less you're going to enjoy yourself in this relationship.

If things get bad, just detach yourself immediately. This also means you probably shouldn't get super attached in the first place. Just food for thought.