rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to go in Berlin

Where to go in Berlin

Will be visiting Berlin this weekend most likely. If not then the next. I've read up on past threads on where to go, but there is a mixture of suggestions. Times change, and so do clubs and bars.

So, where is the place(s) to be now in this city for pulling the ladies?

Where to go in Berlin

From my own weekend trip to Berlin I did pretty well by going to The Pearl (Fasanenstraße 81). I had a good time while I was there both nights of the RVF meet up.

PM Shikulu - he's the go-to guy for information on Berlin.

HSLD

HSLD

Where to go in Berlin

I would second Pearl - I was here for about a month, and my first night there pulled my first German flag. Just be prepared to dress appropriately, and head to the door solo unless you are with a female.

In general, there's a lot of face control to clubs and even a lot of bars in Berlin so just keep that in mind. You will want to fit in, and if you can speak some German at the door it will help as well.

Where to go in Berlin

Quote: (11-25-2014 06:20 AM)reverze41 Wrote:  

Just be prepared to dress appropriately, and head to the door solo unless you are with a female.

In general, there's a lot of face control to clubs and even a lot of bars in Berlin so just keep that in mind. You will want to fit in, and if you can speak some German at the door it will help as well.

Quoted for truth.

A good rule of thumb for avoiding face-control in Germany - at least in my experience - is don't look Slavic and if you do, don't roll solo.

I almost always get face-controlled here in Germany, it seems, unless I'm with a group of people. They just don't like Slavs here ... [Image: angry.gif]

HSLD

HSLD

Where to go in Berlin

Quote: (11-25-2014 06:24 AM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2014 06:20 AM)reverze41 Wrote:  

Just be prepared to dress appropriately, and head to the door solo unless you are with a female.

Quoted for truth.

A good rule of thumb for avoiding face-control in Germany - at least in my experience - is don't look Slavic and if you do, don't roll solo.

I almost always get face-controlled here in Germany, it seems, unless I'm with a group of people. They just don't like Slavs here ... [Image: angry.gif]

HSLD

How about other groups?

Do you see blacks and Asians get face-controlled often?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Where to go in Berlin

Quote: (12-08-2014 10:38 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

How about other groups?

Do you see blacks and Asians get face-controlled often?

I was only at that one club, and then only for a couple nights, so I can't really say anything for sure. I do know that LostAwake (an Asian-American RVF member who was at the meetup) managed to get in no problem both times. As always, YMMV.

HSLD

HSLD

Where to go in Berlin

Black and especially mediterranian or arabic looking people get usually face controlled, slavic if they have the typical slavic badass military (bald or very short) haircut